Pages:
Author

Topic: ****Starbucks E-gift cards for 45% of the value!! **Never Dies**** - page 5. (Read 7459 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Added $10 ones!
Activity: 58
Bought 4 from PayIvy from this seller with no problem just for the heck of it.  No idea why though I have enough to last me through 2019.  I'm addicted.  Still have unused cards over a year old. Cheesy  

Really want some Dunkin' Donuts cards (NOT ACCOUNTS).  Anyone have a source?  They seem to have dried up even from "legit" 3rd party websites.

Dunkin Donuts would be great!! I agree man! I get food from Dunkin and my drinks at Starbucks, haha
legendary
Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230
AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account
Bought 4 from PayIvy from this seller with no problem just for the heck of it.  No idea why though I have enough to last me through 2019.  I'm addicted.  Still have unused cards over a year old. Cheesy  

Really want some Dunkin' Donuts cards (NOT ACCOUNTS).  Anyone have a source?  They seem to have dried up even from "legit" 3rd party websites.
Activity: 58
I would like to buy 2 Starbucks cards.

I have bitcoin.

Do I use the PayIvy payment method? Or do you do the transaction through Skype? (provide a current bitcoin address on there.)

On Skype now.

UPDATE: Just bought 2x $24 cards. I will update through out the week with what happens.

PayIvy Email: http://puu.sh/maY9a/8677f16881.png

Screenshot of Card ending 4959: http://puu.sh/maYsW/7a440b9be0.PNG

Screenshot of Card ending 5677: http://puu.sh/maYwI/2b2a254589.PNG

Legit seller!
I want to buy 10 Starbucks Gift Cards.

I will leave review after several days.
I will also insert the transaction link here.

Please tell me your Bitcoin Address.

Address: 1P7tQWBftDL813ziURMWTinX2YsDr99YTP

Talking on skype!

Cheers
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
No legacy is so rich as honesty.
I want to buy 10 Starbucks Gift Cards.

I will leave review after several days.
I will also insert the transaction link here.

Please tell me your Bitcoin Address.

Update

Transaction https://blockchain.info/tx/5d080cedc07badb06f0eca633f73c0b548143994e949b506b09c93acdc775688

I receive the cards. They are working fine. Will update more details in a few days.
Added more to Payivy
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Will you be getting more wholefoods?
Hey any more cards?

Yes visit the link on front page!!

Cheers
Activity: 304
Hey any more cards?
Activity: 279
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

Hope everyone has a fun and safe Christmas!

You as well sir. Update on the cards sold 10 days ago, they're still alive and kicking.
Looking to buy, but before I buy, what do I get - giit card codes??

Yes you can enter online or on APP

Added more to PayIvy!
Activity: 46
Looking to buy, but before I buy, what do I get - giit card codes??
yessir...i just purchased again from OP via PayIvy and all went well.  It really is hit or miss...a few times, it would sellout asap but OP always resolved any issues. A++

Thanks man appreciate it!

Great customer Smiley
Activity: 494
yessir...i just purchased again from OP via PayIvy and all went well.  It really is hit or miss...a few times, it would sellout asap but OP always resolved any issues. A++
Activity: 327
brotha....i hope ur ok with me bugging you on Skype LOL... payivy sux sooo bad!!

I purchased from this guy using PayIvy, worked great. Nothing to worry about Smiley
Activity: 494
brotha....i hope ur ok with me bugging you on Skype LOL... payivy sux sooo bad!!
Hey I paid for a GC through Payivy.. its been 8hrs but I still didnt get the GC.. all I got is the invoice..and transaction ID on coinpayments.net.. Please send the GC or gimme a refund..thanks..! Ive pm'd you the details about the transaction ID and invoice.

Still nothing?

Please PM the details I will  look into it!

Cheers  

I still did not get the GC.. all i got is 2 invoice.. one from payivy and the other from coinpayments..Ive PM'd you the details already

All resolved. Don't know why you didnt get email!

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Hey I paid for a GC through Payivy.. its been 8hrs but I still didnt get the GC.. all I got is the invoice..and transaction ID on coinpayments.net.. Please send the GC or gimme a refund..thanks..! Ive pm'd you the details about the transaction ID and invoice.

Still nothing?

Please PM the details I will  look into it!

Cheers  

I still did not get the GC.. all i got is 2 invoice.. one from payivy and the other from coinpayments..Ive PM'd you the details already
Pages:
Jump to: