Pages:
Author

Topic: ****Starbucks E-gift cards for 45% of the value!! **Never Dies**** - page 7. (Read 7459 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
just so I can be transparent....I purchased the last 5x via PayPal...then I receive this:

http://oi64.tinypic.com/ao19hl.jpg

Here is the BTC transaction ID:  c9f7d317edb6cf5485f79e87522ff8c2624df036f16a53483fa095c9531f45e2

Can you please just verify that you received my $ and send me the 5x codes? I'd rather have that then the refund of the BTC.  Also I have all emails from payivy if you need more info.

**Also, just would like to add...I've dealt w/this seller a few times using payivy and never had a problem...does this often happen on payivy where a user buys something that shows quantity then later doesn't get anything??   Embarrassed

Pls advise. thx

Yes because it doesn't save the stock for you once payment went through someone else bought it before you haha.

Sent you the codes Smiley

Cheers
Activity: 494
Merit: 500
just so I can be transparent....I purchased the last 5x via PayPal...then I receive this:

Here is the BTC transaction ID:  c9f7d317edb6cf5485f79e87522ff8c2624df036f16a53483fa095c9531f45e2

Can you please just verify that you received my $ and send me the 5x codes? I'd rather have that then the refund of the BTC.  Also I have all emails from payivy if you need more info.

**Also, just would like to add...I've dealt w/this seller a few times using payivy and never had a problem...does this often happen on payivy where a user buys something that shows quantity then later doesn't get anything??   Embarrassed

Pls advise. thx
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I've contacted this person several times but he just went online to offline everytime.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Just an update on my vouch card. Card was received December 5th and used a small portion of it 2 days ago without problems. The card is still active with the balance that is left. So far so good!
Activity: 10
Just a update bought a card Dec. 5 bought something that day... left a balance... checked today balance still there.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Raising prices when I get home!

Get them for cheap while you can!
Activity: 18
Accepting Paypal anytime soon?
How do you fund Starbucks accounts in Australia?

They are automatically transfers from USD to AUD when you use it!

Activity: 387
Merit: 250
How do you fund Starbucks accounts in Australia?
I clicked link put in my email but was never asked for payment how come
Might have been out of stock!

Re stocked Smiley
Activity: 36
I clicked link put in my email but was never asked for payment how come
legendary
Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230
AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account
Are those cards carded? Are receipts available?

Any time I see those questions asked I rotflmao. Do you really expect ANY SELLER on this forum or any forum like this forum to say "yes?"    If they say NO everyone calls them a liar, if they say YES they are morons. Cheesy

Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Are those cards carded? Are receipts available?
Tried this seller out, and yes...legit. i didn't want to post right away since i wanted to give time for the sbux cards to sit...so far none have died, and all is well. A+
Thanks Smiley Appreciate the vouch!
Activity: 494
Merit: 500
Tried this seller out, and yes...legit. i didn't want to post right away since i wanted to give time for the sbux cards to sit...so far none have died, and all is well. A+
pm sent

Sold a lot so far! Don't need to give out another vouch copy Smiley

Thanks though!

Now have ICQ add me!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
Just added some to my stock! Lots more to sell!
Pages:
Jump to: