Pages:
Author

Topic: [Started][AirDrop#3 - 25th March] - Electronic Dollar(eDollar) - page 43. (Read 67833 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Good day, hard workers from Nigeria! Will you tell me the day, when I see this  coin in the market? Cryptopia, for example.

In Brazil I did not start mining it because I'm anxious to see it list in a bag.
Activity: 306
Merit: 100
how can i view my generated wallet?
Activity: 13
Good day, hard workers from Nigeria! Will you tell me the day, when I see this  coin in the market? Cryptopia, for example.
Activity: 306
can anyone do a mining tutorial?

trying to mine with nvidia gpus but cant get it to work
Activity: 10
Nice good thing.
What about exchange, @edollar.cash ?

Hi All,
We have changed edollar symbol from EDC to EDL, Because the symbol EDC has been already taken by EducoinV. This change does not affect to the whole eco-system, We will update software and github source code too.

@All pool owner, Please change the symbol EDC to EDL too.

Thank you all for your support, votes, suggestions and opinions.

Activity: 39
Hi All,
We have changed edollar symbol from EDC to EDL, Because the symbol EDC has been already taken by EducoinV. This change does not affect to the whole eco-system, We will update software and github source code too.

Good decision!
Activity: 126
Hi All,

Activity: 266
Merit: 102
Yes it's a good hashrate, we hope in gui, android & online wallet!
Activity: 301
Merit: 31
Here we have one of the biggest network hashrate (2.39MHs) for coin what is not listed on any exchange, yet...!!!
So, interest exist.... I hope eDollar will have a bright future...
Activity: 19
If anyone with a decent posting history here would like to sell some edollar I'm making a similar offer to the one I made in the Dero thread.

I'm offering a $100 CANADIAN prepaid mastercard for 40,000 edollar to help give this coin a bit of real world value.

https://imgur.com/a/w9V7C - a picture of a card I picked up today for more crypto

This is also the account name I use on Reddit

write to me at telegram @ propro31
Activity: 7
2.2 MH/s on the network but only 36.5 kH/s on the official US pool? Where my 'murican peeps at?

check https://edollar.hashvault.pro/ru/#!/dashboard with almost 2MH/s  Grin
seems like Russians really believed in this coin  Smiley

Russians always respected dollar! Smiley
Activity: 10
Last try, now 0% fee for 2 weeks

https://edc.mine.nu/
+ Location: Europe Azure Datacenter
+ Dynamic and Fixed Difficulty Available
+ Per-Worker hashrate charts
+ Payments interval: 15 minutes
+ Minimum Payment: 20 EDC
+ SSL Secured
+ Set custom payout level
Are you serious? Pool hashrate: 20H/s... My CPU gives 50H/s. What difference between solomining?
Activity: 87
When should be a stock exchange?
Activity: 8
Last try, now 0% fee for 2 weeks

https://edc.mine.nu/
+ Location: Europe Azure Datacenter
+ Dynamic and Fixed Difficulty Available
+ Per-Worker hashrate charts
+ Payments interval: 15 minutes
+ Minimum Payment: 20 EDC
+ SSL Secured
+ Set custom payout level
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Why do you say on your ANN that your coin in addition has confidential ring signatures? XMR has that, too.

I said that all transactions are RingCT. XMR has that only in recent transactions (after hard-fork v6), previous transaction does not have this features.

I see, but it isn't really a selling point then for you in my opinion. XMR has a massive network and RingCT working now even though it was a little bit later. And obviously you forked XMR after hard-fork v6 so you didn't even develop it yourself correct?
So,that means removing many redundancies, making the program lighter and efficient then adding ringCT algorithm based transaction to the coin then implementing features like removal of need of payment id or integrated address because he enabled sub address/sub acccount feature all by himself doesn't count any thing at all. He didn't do anything... All he did was click on two or three things and we have our edc ready and right in front of our eyes?
Where i can get instructions to install and load wallet?
Iam generated adress, but dont know how to use this wallet))))

There is a help in edollar-wallet-cli but I must confess that It's hard to use as normal user. We are developing GUI wallet and It will be released soon in early of next month.
Activity: 6
Where i can get instructions to install and load wallet?
Iam generated adress, but dont know how to use this wallet))))
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 2212
But...when the next airdrop?
This is what I'm wondering!
Activity: 252
Is Stocks.Exchange fee paid?
I personally prefer cryptonote coins because of ASIC resistance.good luck to these
Pages:
Jump to: