Pages:
Author

Topic: [Started][AirDrop#3 - 25th March] - Electronic Dollar(eDollar) - page 40. (Read 67833 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Network hashrate is nearly same as with leviar coin. I should mine more and wait the exchange.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I created another wallet.

It seems to be persistent on my machine.

Code:
 $ ls
edollard            edollar-wallet-cli.log  test              test.keys
edollar-wallet-cli  edollar-wallet-rpc      test.address.txt

I may have accidentally deleted the other one. If so I can recover it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 184
Go into the wallet program folder and look for a file without an extension. For example, I have two wallets (by accident) and I not-so-creatively named them edollar1 then edollar2.

There's nothing like that in there.

Code:
$ ls
edollard  edollar-wallet-cli  edollar-wallet-cli.log  edollar-wallet-rpc

Okay, you probably should have said this was on Linux... but regardless, there does seem to be a log file so open it up in a text editor and search for the word "wallet".
Activity: 80
Can we edit on the first post the exchange your in contact with so we can vote for EDC to be listed
Working. Just had one more question. I created a wallet then I forgot the name of it. Is there a command to list wallets?

Go into the wallet program folder and look for a file without an extension. For example, I have two wallets (by accident) and I not-so-creatively named them edollar1 then edollar2.

There's nothing like that in there.

Code:
$ ls
edollard  edollar-wallet-cli  edollar-wallet-cli.log  edollar-wallet-rpc
Activity: 392
will buy a lot of EDL when will have an exchange
i believe this is one of thebest cryptonight currency with good support.
Activity: 420
Merit: 184
Working. Just had one more question. I created a wallet then I forgot the name of it. Is there a command to list wallets?

Wallet and daemon actually work. Wasn't sure what this rpc thing is though.

I want to do two things here: Show my wallet address and start mining? How do I make that happen?

synch your blockchain with your daemon
then open your wallet, the addess will be shown after you entered your password

to mine: depend if you have an AMD or nvidia gpu
go this pool for exemple https://pool.edollar.cash/#
and read the getting started
its a good start

Activity: 686
I'm waiting for this coin gets listed on stocks.exchange .
I hope It comes soon.
Same here... Stocks.exchange is a good choice for new cryptonight coins.
Activity: 42
Activity: 35
I'm waiting for this coin gets listed on stocks.exchange .
I hope It comes soon.
Activity: 3

I want to do two things here: Show my wallet address and start mining? How do I make that happen?

its a good start

Hey thanks for the help ! I actually found it on page 8 or 9 before i checked back here. you have to use cmd line or bat file and open the wallet with " --restore-deterministic-wallet" Thanks again thought
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr

its a good start
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr
How do you recover an online generated wallet using the seed in the CLI wallet? I'm sort of new to this and can't seem to figure it out, I don't see the option in the help list

If i remember good

synchronise daemon
open your wallet cli
type help
you ll see something like "importprivkey"
type this command + your private key
wait
it should be ok

Hope it will help
Activity: 3
How do you recover an online generated wallet using the seed in the CLI wallet? I'm sort of new to this and can't seem to figure it out, I don't see the option in the help list

Activity: 392
in this weeks a lot of exchanges have problems with high quantity of users . so the delay is normal i think
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Hi,

As per my conversation with DEV. The listing fee was already paid and were waiting on getting coin listed and even dev hinted that it will take around 3 weeks to be listed in stocks.exchange.

Dev can you please verify if I am telling correctly.

Any more details on the reason behind the delay? How can it be that coins that have been just announced are listed on stocks.exchange within the first two weeks?
Im not saying it isnt true what you are posting but I just can’t wrap my head around why the listing is delayed.
Activity: 445
Hi,

As per my conversation with DEV. The listing fee was already paid and were waiting on getting coin listed and even dev hinted that it will take around 3 weeks to be listed in stocks.exchange.

Dev can you please verify if I am telling correctly.
Pages:
Jump to: