Pages:
Author

Topic: [Started][AirDrop#3 - 25th March] - Electronic Dollar(eDollar) - page 38. (Read 67833 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 11
Any ETA for GUI wallet, i have a web wallet for now?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
That seems slightly easier than what i posted but i had to recover by 25 seed a few days ago and just created the bat file with the restore deterministic wallet  info i posted above .
Activity: 23
Hello!
How to recover a wallet, if I lost the file itself, but the data remained?

What you mean with lost?
Have you created wallet name and password? If so just execute ./edollar-wallet-cli and input your details.
If you still have Mnemonic seed and View key, just recreate and sync again.

previously created a purse. then accidentally deleted the folder. the name of the purse, I know 25 words. But the file itself is not. if run edollar-wallet-cli.exe, then he wants to create a new wallet.
How to restore the old according to available data?

I'll take a shot at this.
It's probably the same with every of these CLI wallets.

The thing I did is create a shortcut of wallet-cli.exe, then right-click it, go to Properties and add --restore-deterministic-wallet in the "Target" field after the initial path.
Make sure you run the daemon and sync with the network, then open the shortcut of the wallet you've created and you will be prompted to give it a name and a password. You can use any name or password at this point. After that, it will ask you for the mnemonic seed. The rest is pretty straightforward.

Oh yeah, it's Windows 8.
Take care Smiley
Activity: 8
Hello!

What you mean with lost?
Have you created wallet name and password? If so just execute ./edollar-wallet-cli and input your details.

previously created a purse. then accidentally deleted the folder. the name of the purse, I know 25 words. But the file itself is not. if run edollar-wallet-cli.exe, then he wants to create a new wallet.
How to restore the old according to available data?
Activity: 37
Awesome guys! Keep it up! Waiting for more exchanges so won't stay only on stocks.exchange Smiley
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr
What are the advantages of cryptoNote protocols and algorithms over other protocols, in starting the Edollar project?

Cryptonote is designed for privacy, for an economy that should be separated from politics and external controls.
Its proof-of-work algorithm Cryptonight is a good protocol for those who want to mine with CPUs, it's ASIC resistant and significantly reduces GPUs advantages.

and very energy friendly !
Activity: 14
Now I'm getting this:

Error: failed to load wallet: Failed to read "*.keys"

Anybody know what causes this?
Activity: 3
Hello!

What you mean with lost?
Juts to show my support for this coin and the team !!! Go boys
Hello!
Activity: 426
Merit: 11
This coin is on a good track for now...strong community, stable blockchain, a lot of miners and finally exchange.

This coin is POW on distributed network. What do You think about starting trade price. How much buyers (investors) will be ready to pay for this coin? What is Your predictions? I hope that free market will confirm the value of eDollar.

most likely it will start from massive dump because it does not have any unique ideas and miners will want to sell their coins
Activity: 301
Merit: 31
This coin is on a good track for now...strong community, stable blockchain, a lot of miners and finally exchange.

This coin is POW on distributed network. What do You think about starting trade price. How much buyers (investors) will be ready to pay for this coin? What is Your predictions? I hope that free market will confirm the value of eDollar.
Activity: 69
welcome folks
have found a bug on votes for EDL on ALTCOINEXCHANGE.COM
we can vote as much as we would.
For this you must DELETE COOKIES and REVOTE
https://feedback.altcoinexchange.com/suggestions/4592

so let's go and make EDL win!!!
who can make a script to autovote ?

Haha,
This is what autoclick may do:
While (count < 1.000.000) {
  Open private session (Ctrl + Shift + N) in chrome or (Ctrl + Shift + P) in Firefox
  Pass edollar link, click on vote button.
  Close page
  count ++
}

Nope... Just for fun, We will not do that, We need to see how much real people interested in Edollar.

Wow, good captain for new crypto coin. Like your comment  Grin
Activity: 10
Hi
i would know when you will upgrade the DOS wallet? (EDC to EDL name)
thanks

welcome folks
have found a bug on votes for EDL on ALTCOINEXCHANGE.COM
we can vote as much as we would.
For this you must DELETE COOKIES and REVOTE
https://feedback.altcoinexchange.com/suggestions/4592

so let's go and make EDL win!!!
who can make a script to autovote ?

Haha,
This is what autoclick may do:
While (count < 1.000.000) {
  Open private session (Ctrl + Shift + N) in chrome or (Ctrl + Shift + P) in Firefox
  Pass edollar link, click on vote button.
  Close page
  count ++
}

Nope... Just for fun, We will not do that, We need to see how much real people interested in Edollar.

What are the advantages of cryptoNote protocols and algorithms over other protocols, in starting the Edollar project?

Cryptonote is designed for privacy, for an economy that should be separated from politics and external controls.
Its proof-of-work algorithm Cryptonight is a good protocol for those who want to mine with CPUs, it's ASIC resistant and significantly reduces GPUs advantages.
Activity: 2
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Activity: 14
Why my pc report 288 h/s, pool report about 160 - 188h/s
Hello!
Who can write what instruction can send coins from my wallet to another account?
(Transfer to
)?
Thank you

It's simple, Just write this command

Code:
transfer 

Example, Send 10.5 EDL to edr5iXuSFiQaZkUuWeHhGAD4gnxERzvoWAtJLEXQ7GWW4nwccVGKzL6A7A4oPK9qRJUH3stY5hkf99A 4ZDPt49VZ2guBVNxvq

Code:
transfer edr5iXuSFiQaZkUuWeHhGAD4gnxERzvoWAtJLEXQ7GWW4nwccVGKzL6A7A4oPK9qRJUH3stY5hkf99A4ZDPt49VZ2guBVNxvq 10.5

Note that there is no payment id in EDL.

You're right, i have copy the wrong command, from electroneum.
Activity: 41
Hello!
Who can write what instruction can send coins from my wallet to another account?
(Transfer to
)?
Thank you

It's simple, Just write this command

Code:
transfer 

Example, Send 10.5 EDL to edr5iXuSFiQaZkUuWeHhGAD4gnxERzvoWAtJLEXQ7GWW4nwccVGKzL6A7A4oPK9qRJUH3stY5hkf99A 4ZDPt49VZ2guBVNxvq

Code:
transfer edr5iXuSFiQaZkUuWeHhGAD4gnxERzvoWAtJLEXQ7GWW4nwccVGKzL6A7A4oPK9qRJUH3stY5hkf99A4ZDPt49VZ2guBVNxvq 10.5

Note that there is no payment id in EDL.
Pages:
Jump to: