Pages:
Author

Topic: [Started][AirDrop#3 - 25th March] - Electronic Dollar(eDollar) - page 64. (Read 67833 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

Since this is a community coin, when will we get to vote for the logo? I really like this one. Can someone make this in money green with satoshi's portrait in the background in the same style as usd? Maybe just his silhouette since we don't know what he looks like. Sorry my photoshop skills are nill.

And since it looks like EDC is already taken by educoin or whatever, do we need to change the ticker symbol? like maybe to EDO. Like Electronic Dough Smiley 
edit: nvm looks like EDO is taken as well

According to latest updates from dev team, logo bounty will be announced soon, maybe in the next few days. I'm not sure if the symbol needs to be changed, probably yes if many exchanges has the duplicated one listed.

If you look into exchange market, you may see there were few projects with the same symbol ex: Bitcoin Gold & Bitgem have the same BTG symbol, and it's alright. However, this project is community oriented, We will consider changing symbol according to community request.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Hello & Happy New Years to everyone!

This is a first working day in the year 2018, and we have some update.

- We get back the SSL key from previous VPS provider, so you can see the green secured icon in our website (https://edollar.cash)

- The language translation bounty are moving to this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2676729.new#new, we are processing transferring bounty reward. Logo design bounty will be updated soon.

- As comicbook125's suggestion, We will have 'monthly update day' to list what We've done in the previous month. We are considering the 1th day of every month.

- We've contacted with some exchanges, many were delayed because of the new year holiday. Hope that everything will be alright in this month.

Great news! Waiting for release to the exchange and good profit) Good luck!
Activity: 84

Since this is a community coin, when will we get to vote for the logo? I really like this one. Can someone make this in money green with satoshi's portrait in the background in the same style as usd? Maybe just his silhouette since we don't know what he looks like. Sorry my photoshop skills are nill.

And since it looks like EDC is already taken by educoin or whatever, do we need to change the ticker symbol? like maybe to EDO. Like Electronic Dough Smiley 

According to latest updates from dev team, logo bounty will be announced soon, maybe in the next few days. I'm not sure if the symbol needs to be changed, probably yes if many exchanges has the duplicated one listed.

- We get back the SSL key from previous VPS provider, so you can see the green secured icon in our website (https://edollar.cash)

- The language translation bounty are moving to this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2676729.new#new, we are processing transferring bounty reward. Logo design bounty will be updated soon.

- As comicbook125's suggestion, We will have 'monthly update day' to list what We've done in the previous month. We are considering the 1th day of every month.

- We've contacted with some exchanges, many were delayed because of the new year holiday. Hope that everything will be alright in this month.

Cool updates, team. This is good enough for the next few weeks, keep showing your mood like this and true supporters will always be at your side.

Friend... some questions.. !!

ROADMAP?   

ICON (LOGO)...  Site... wallet GUI.... Exchanges...

Be patient, this coin is too young and there is a lot of works to be done. Dev team is working hard on this, they even answered many questions on new year day.
Activity: 292
Merit: 265
Is EDC a fork of Bitcoin or something else? Thank you!

It's using cryptonote technology like monero. There won't be any snapshot bitcoin addresses that can claim a stake in this coin like bitcoin cash did.
Activity: 34
Is EDC a fork of Bitcoin or something else? Thank you!
Activity: 5
Friend... some questions.. !!

ROADMAP?   

ICON (LOGO)...  Site... wallet GUI.... Exchanges...

Activity: 61
Merit: 7
And what about EDOL ?

Is it already taken ?
Activity: 5

Activity: 168
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
my last words for you: POOL-API-CRON-SQL-MATH-STATS...GFY  Kiss
Activity: 391
Merit: 105
I have very detailed stats for every coin I mined, so I can confirm, that luckypool is scam / bad configured / amateurs, whatever...
I'm switching all power to electronicdollar.org

edc.luckypool.io - 1% fee
Total
75406000 hashes
Paid
4338.469559159 EDC

pool.electronicdollar.org - 1.4% fee
Total
66180000 hashes
Paid
4078.445409697 EDC

57.5348 EDC per 1,000,000 hashes @ luckypool
61.6265 EDC per 1,000,000 hashes @ electronicdollar

Wtf are you talking about kid? God idiots like you making fake accounts are the cancer of this world. Same hashes doesn't mean you will get payed exactly the same. The network hash and difficulty changes constantly. You can have 1,000,000 hashes on 20 different pools with 1% and you'll get 20 different results.. Do a bit of research before making yourself look like an idiot.

Not to mention the block difference between pools.. ffs peoples kids these days..

What? Fake accounts? Wtf are you talking about kid?

I usually do not respond to dumb people, but I will make an exception just for you!

My measurement database includes multiple currencies (XMR, AE, ITNS, FBF, IRD, HNC, SIKKA, SUMO, B2B, XLC... ~20) in multiple pools (~40).
All pools shows +/- estimated values for all of my workers and all pool paid +/- estimated rewards.
But only on luckypool I received a smaller reward than I should have. In this case it were 4 workers, 2 on 1st pool & 2 on 2nd pool, worked at the same time.

Here I showed the measurement for 48h with 1+1 workers. If you're  interested in the result since that pool was created for all 4 workers, here it is:
50.7478 EDC per 1,000,000 hashes @ luckypool
68.7234 EDC per 1,000,000 hashes @ electronicdollar

Differences in rewards in one day can be understood, but every day? In that case "luckypool" should be renamed to "unlucky poor pool".

It's not rocket science, it's just statistics, and if 99% of the pools are paid right, and only 1 pool paid less, it's not hard to guess where is fail...

Database lmao, did this kid really say database. You must be a troll or a straight tard.
You don't even give all the variables, the only child here is yourself. What determines the reward you tard? Your hashrate only? No. Your shares submitted only? No. The amount of blocks the pool finds only? No. You don't even mention any stats on blocks found in the 48 hour period. GTFO you scrub and go spam your nonsense somewhere else.

You can't make your little backyard experiments without knowing how the system works.
Activity: 168
I have very detailed stats for every coin I mined, so I can confirm, that luckypool is scam / bad configured / amateurs, whatever...

Total
75406000 hashes
Paid
4338.469559159 EDC

Total
66180000 hashes
Paid
4078.445409697 EDC

Wtf are you talking about kid? God idiots like you making fake accounts are the cancer of this world. Same hashes doesn't mean you will get payed exactly the same. The network hash and difficulty changes constantly. You can have 1,000,000 hashes on 20 different pools with 1% and you'll get 20 different results.. Do a bit of research before making yourself look like an idiot.

Not to mention the block difference between pools.. ffs peoples kids these days..

What? Fake accounts? Wtf are you talking about kid?

I usually do not respond to dumb people, but I will make an exception just for you!

My measurement database includes multiple currencies (XMR, AE, ITNS, FBF, IRD, HNC, SIKKA, SUMO, B2B, XLC... ~20) in multiple pools (~40).
All pools shows +/- estimated values for all of my workers and all pool paid +/- estimated rewards.
But only on luckypool I received a smaller reward than I should have. In this case it were 4 workers, 2 on 1st pool & 2 on 2nd pool, worked at the same time.

Here I showed the measurement for 48h with 1+1 workers. If you're  interested in the result since that pool was created for all 4 workers, here it is:
50.7478 EDC per 1,000,000 hashes @ luckypool
68.7234 EDC per 1,000,000 hashes @ electronicdollar

Differences in rewards in one day can be understood, but every day? In that case "luckypool" should be renamed to "unlucky poor pool".

It's not rocket science, it's just statistics, and if 99% of the pools are paid right, and only 1 pool paid less, it's not hard to guess where is fail...
Activity: 98
how is creating GUI wallet progressing?
Activity: 59
Interesting project, good luck dev!
I have deployed an EDC pool (Korean located). Please join with us at: http://edc.epool.work

Feel free to leave a comment as well as discussing in our discord channel.

You should contact dev team directly so they can test your pool and list it on the main website if everything is working properly as expected.
Activity: 391
Merit: 105

Total
75406000 hashes
Paid
4338.469559159 EDC

Total
66180000 hashes
Paid
4078.445409697 EDC

Total
75406000 hashes
Paid
4338.469559159 EDC

Total
66180000 hashes
Paid
4078.445409697 EDC

Edc.luckypool.io is not an official pool from edollar, It was built by community, we have tested it before listed in our ANN. The real paid in diffrent pool will be different even with the same submited hashes. So, if you receive more or less in different pool, it's normal (Imagine if the pool never found a block, how could they paid you)
Anyway, we will check it again and remove it from pool suggestion if it is scam. Thank for your report.

Total
75406000 hashes
Paid
4338.469559159 EDC

Total
66180000 hashes
Paid
4078.445409697 EDC

luckypool is scam

I believe they set the pool fee much higher than the number they stated. This is not acceptable, dev should have a word about this.
Pages:
Jump to: