Pages:
Author

Topic: [Started][AirDrop#3 - 25th March] - Electronic Dollar(eDollar) - page 67. (Read 67833 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I'm mining the coin but I'm starting to have some doubts regarding the legitimacy.

There're quite a few things that ring a bell of warning, IMHO:

1. gmail email for contact. Can't you handle your own servers ?
2. spell errors in the description. Seems somebody got tired towards the end and didn't even proof-read it.
3. misleading symbol. EDC is EducoinV and not edollar. Got me as it's a listed coin (Cryptopia).
4. speaking of exchanges: nothing. Can this be traded ?
5. funding: getting listed takes money. did you raise capital? do you have any ?
6. elusive: who are you guys ? speaking plural but no photos, names. not even handles.
7. site is down: atm I see nginx default page. Really ?

I could go on, but you get the idea. It does not look good.

1. We setup our own email server. Now can contact us via [email protected]. Gmail is for reservation only.
2. Althoug living in us now, but english is not my mother toung, there maybe some spelling errors, I will try to fix.
3. I googled many times but not found any EducoinV until you tell me, EDC also does not appeal in coinmarketcap.com
4. It takes time for a new coin get listed on exchange. We are working on it, please wait. Please also note that listed on exchange is on of our purposes, we have many ideals and plans behind that.
5. Listed on exchange is very expensive (more than 20 btc on hitbtc). We had a liitle capital, but it is not enough, we are raising money, making deals with many exchanges, it will take time but hope that everything is well
6. Who we are? From begining, we dont want to talk about us, our team does not like appear in the public. We just want community to focus on our work. But if all community want to know our profile, we will discuss with our team and update our profile
7. As told before, we had a problem with our vps provider and only solve in the next few days, you have a question and We cannot wait, we have use another vps provider and bring our website up (http://edollar.cash). Https will available soon when we get back the ssl key from previous vps provider.

Again, please note that this is not an ICO project. 98% of coin belongs to miner and community. We just try our best  and bring all good things to community.

If you prefer keeping your profile confidential, let do that.
All of us may know bitcoin but who exactly know Satoshi?
Just keep working and show us your best.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I'm mining the coin but I'm starting to have some doubts regarding the legitimacy.

2. spell errors in the description. Seems somebody got tired towards the end and didn't even proof-read it.
3. misleading symbol. EDC is EducoinV and not edollar. Got me as it's a listed coin (Cryptopia).
5. funding: getting listed takes money. did you raise capital? do you have any ?
6. elusive: who are you guys ? speaking plural but no photos, names. not even handles.

1. We setup our own email server. Now can contact us via [email protected]. Gmail is for reservation only.
2. Althoug living in us now, but english is not my mother toung, there maybe some spelling errors, I will try to fix.
3. I googled many times but not found any EducoinV until you tell me, EDC also does not appeal in coinmarketcap.com
4. It takes time for a new coin get listed on exchange. We are working on it, please wait. Please also note that listed on exchange is on of our purposes, we have many ideals and plans behind that.
5. Listed on exchange is very expensive (more than 20 btc on hitbtc). We had a liitle capital, but it is not enough, we are raising money, making deals with many exchanges, it will take time but hope that everything is well
6. Who we are? From begining, we dont want to talk about us, our team does not like appear in the public. We just want community to focus on our work. But if all community want to know our profile, we will discuss with our team and update our profile
7. As told before, we had a problem with our vps provider and only solve in the next few days, you have a question and We cannot wait, we have use another vps provider and bring our website up (http://edollar.cash). Https will available soon when we get back the ssl key from previous vps provider.

Again, please note that this is not an ICO project. 98% of coin belongs to miner and community. We just try our best  and bring all good things to community.

I think for a non-ICO project, this is pretty satisfactory.  We can't assume english is the first language of every dev.  I'm sure many great coders come from other countries.   This is a cryptonote coin, and everyone should know that will make an exchange listing very difficult.  Only stocks.exchange has been a viable entry-point for cryptonote coins, and even that isn't so cheap.  I recommend to dev that he seek stocks.exchange listing.  Beyond that, it makes sense to release your re-worked and cleaned-up code that eliminates all fragmentation from Monero before you try to commercialize this coin further, because until that happens people don't know what they're buying.
Activity: 126

Activity: 41
I am a dev and from a dev's point of view I see this project is very potential, source code is clean and different, unlike other copy-and-paste projects. I've witnessed many ICO project with very impressive dev team profile and beautiful web page, but it is shit coin at the ends.
Hope that dev will bring this project to real life as they told.
hello
my name and my address in the spreadsheet but when i try exploer and enter my address it display no transaction
is an error in exploer?
Unlike bitcoin and ethereum, EDC is anonymous, private and untraceable cryptocurrency. No one can find any information by providing only address. If you are the owner, you can see the balance in the wallet cli, or providing the view key to explore your fund on explorer.edollar.cash
Activity: 337
Merit: 150
hello
my name and my address in the spreadsheet but when i try exploer and enter my address it display no transaction
is an error in exploer?
Activity: 5
Good day ... friends .. after all .. what is the pool that is working ... I received some coins .. more I do not know where .. I will have US, SOLO and
CHINA..

Can someone clarify or help?
Hi,
All of you have a right to concern about this project. It's normal and alright. As told before, we have a problem with pvs provider, our website down for one or two days, we have moved website to another vps but the ssl key is still there, so our temporary website is non-https (http://edollar.cash), https will available in the next few days.
We are updating more info, including our profiles, detail plans ... we are also hosting our own email server, so now you can contact us via email [email protected]. so please be patient.
Activity: 391
Merit: 105
I was someone who was backing the project heavily but have gone back to ETN until the dev decides to start being active and answering concerns brought up by the community.  I feel like I have been more active myself answering questions while the dev is nowhere to be found and only answers once in a blue moon. I'm not FUDing but am simply concerned whether the dev is actually taking this seriously or not. We had a hugely strong start in terms of network hashrate but we're slowly losing it because the dev isn't giving updates/answering  questions.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Very good summary of concerns. Dev, please answer these questions ASAP!

By answering those questions dev and his team can prove confidence and love to their project, as well as encourage the community.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
“The Future of Security Tokens”

Very good summary of concerns. Dev, please answer these questions ASAP!
Activity: 168
Activity: 28
I created an unofficial discord channel for EDC. Please join and discuss: https://discord.gg/vU38snK.
Activity: 9
the site may be down for fixing -_- ... patience guys -_-
Activity: 173
why the hashrate of the US pool is so low?
Activity: 28
What happen with your website?
Activity: 84
Where is the dev? People are raising questions and we need answers. Dev, please clarify the posted doubts from the community.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
Mining pool:
USA https://pool.edollar.cash  <<< not stable
Singapore http://pool.electronicdollar.org  << show wrong data but pay money properly
EU https://edc.luckypool.io/ << no comment
EU http://edollar.cryptoserver.nl <<< no comment

Website: https://edollar.cash <<< This site can’t be reached

Network Hash Rate: 650.66 KH/sec
Difficulty: 78078697     (12/27/2017@51289046)     
Blockchain Height: 4902
Connected Miners: 121

1HK/s per 3860.31 EDC/day (12/28/2017@1HK/s per 4487 EDC/day)

Activity: 76
well this just about does it for me mining new coins when they pop up.  this coin is a joke.  dev is an amateur, prob high school kid.  no logo , no dedicated email, lots of stuff just crap.  oh well, bye bye scam coin

indeed. Mail @gmail.com Huh

what a joke!

Seriously people, just because of Gmail? if you just cared to read the last 3-4 pages of this thread then you should've known that he's having problems with his webserver and the problem cannot be solved before Jan(why? Just read previous posts u lazy people). He has mentioned that Gmail as an alternative with the primary one and  besides that what's the problem in using a free one. I mean will you pay extra dollars for same s**t when u can just fix your primary one for free by waiting for some days.
Activity: 61
well this just about does it for me mining new coins when they pop up.  this coin is a joke.  dev is an amateur, prob high school kid.  no logo , no dedicated email, lots of stuff just crap.  oh well, bye bye scam coin

indeed. Mail @gmail.com Huh

what a joke!

Yea you guys are right.  This guy MUST be in high school based on the gmail address and no logo.  What an amatuer!  ALL successful coins have, at least, "their own server" for their email.  I mean, take bitcoin for example...oh wait....  The minute you send me Satoshi's  contact info, is the minute anything you just said is valid.  Until then, leave your shitty behavior out of this thread.  Also, how the hell can you call it a scam coin if its not even being traded yet?  If YOU decided to mine it and then stopped after you got a bug up your ass about him "being in high school", then that, my friend, is on YOU.  No one scammed you out of shit.  You scammed yourself out of your own dam time.  Dont blame anyone else for your own decisions. 

Back on schedule.  The website server crashing right before new years is definitely bad timing but hopefully everything gets sorted out promptly.  Gonna hold the coins I have at this point and see where the development goes in the coming weeks
Pages:
Jump to: