Pages:
Author

Topic: StartICO.net - Easy & Secure software to start your own ICO - page 10. (Read 3396 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
It was interesting to get acquainted with your team! You have a great team of professionals. I think İt will be succescfull
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
Is there an opportunity to buy the tokens back from investor via the smart contract?
Activity: 106
How much does it cost to list the token on, let’s say, YoBit?   
Activity: 115
How is payment for token confirmed? Arent there any problems?   
Activity: 106
Is it possible to discuss platform finalization with developers? I’ve tried out a demo version and i’d like to improve something, whatever the cost is.
Activity: 93
Are payments in fiat accepted in all the versions of the program? Or are there any restrictions?   
At the moment, this option is provided in the versions which cost 50000 Euros and more.   
Activity: 126
Are payments in fiat accepted in all the versions of the program? Or are there any restrictions?   
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
What version of software is on sale now?   
Version 2.3 version is on sale.   
Activity: 122
What version of software is on sale now?   
Activity: 78
What about the set of tools in personal account? Holding the ICO and distributing tokens don’t mean just controlling the addresses and the common fund What are the options?   

StartICO’s personal account of the buyer is rightfully considered as one of the best due to presence of everything that is needed for work I’d compare it with a real control center which is the center of control and management. 

What statistics options are available to the ICO owner? 
Full investment statistic and order list. In addition, wallet balance and 10 last transactions and gives a comprehensive idea of what is happening.   
How do investor and token owner communicate?   
There’s a special form allowing to send the letters.   
What data should investor provide to the system for authentification?   
Activity: 378
What about the set of tools in personal account? Holding the ICO and distributing tokens don’t mean just controlling the addresses and the common fund What are the options?   

StartICO’s personal account of the buyer is rightfully considered as one of the best due to presence of everything that is needed for work I’d compare it with a real control center which is the center of control and management. 

Full investment statistic and order list. In addition, wallet balance and 10 last transactions and gives a comprehensive idea of what is happening.   
There’s a special form allowing to send the letters.   

Activity: 50
Merit: 1
Do i understand correctly that the token cost can be specified with the link to any assets with the help of StartICO? Ample opportunities!
Activity: 252
What analytics will it be possible to get in the program? It’s important for controlling all the stages of operation and final conclusions regarding the ICO.
Activity: 154
What do developers think about usage of SAFT in case of investors?   
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Did anyone try to attack software?  How did you manage to repel the attack? Did you find any new vulnerabilities which were improved later?    
Pages:
Jump to: