Pages:
Author

Topic: StartICO.net - Easy & Secure software to start your own ICO - page 5. (Read 3396 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Will i be able to get support after i buy and start working with the cheapest version of software?     
Support is provided to all the clients!
Activity: 41
Will i be able to get support after i buy and start working with the cheapest version of software?     
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
How will StartICO operate? I’m interested in the extent of control and processes management available to the ICO owner and the program’s role.     
StartICO ensures full control over token distribution. The program is made in the way allowing the ICO owner who buys the program and works on his or her own to control smart contracts and payment addresses. 
Not bad. What about identification of users?   
Option of participants identification makes working in personal account “clear” from the point of view of legal aspects, and complying with AML/KYC requirements allows to use individual approach within the framework of current legislation.   
Is it possible to work with individual bonus system?   
StartICO personal account allows the users to monitor investors and work with bonuses. It makes the ICO more efficient.   
Can a program be used after the ICO? What else do developers offer?   
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
How will StartICO operate? I’m interested in the extent of control and processes management available to the ICO owner and the program’s role.     
StartICO ensures full control over token distribution. The program is made in the way allowing the ICO owner who buys the program and works on his or her own to control smart contracts and payment addresses. 
Option of participants identification makes working in personal account “clear” from the point of view of legal aspects, and complying with AML/KYC requirements allows to use individual approach within the framework of current legislation.   
StartICO personal account allows the users to monitor investors and work with bonuses. It makes the ICO more efficient.   
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
How can i discuss some technical issues with the managers preliminary? I’m not sure what version of software will e suitable for me.   
Activity: 294
Do StartICO developers run professional blogs?
brand new
Activity: 0
Can the platform be used for several ICOs?   
How much does software with an opportunity to accept payments in fiat cost? Hello everyone!

50 000 Euros and more.

Really? Look at the BestRate.org . They are providing the widget that will cost you approximately 2000 dollars
The price for your services is too high. Do you have any discounts?
Activity: 83
Are there any restrictions on investment in the project? 
Activity: 336
How much does software with an opportunity to accept payments in fiat cost? Hello everyone!

50 000 Euros and more.
Activity: 55
Activity: 121
How can i get acquainted with the cases of the team and its line-up?
Activity: 280
What should i do if i become a promotional agent and how much can i earn?    
You can earn up to 20% of the price of StartICO software recommended by the client.  Contact the manager, use the contact details on the site. The manager will tell you what’s the better way to make a deal.
Activity: 33
What should i do if i become a promotional agent and how much can i earn?    
Pages:
Jump to: