Pages:
Author

Topic: StartICO.net - Easy & Secure software to start your own ICO - page 7. (Read 3396 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Hi everyone! Is it really so risky to hold the ICO on yr own without any additional programs that you can even fail? I’m wondering whether such cases took place…   
Activity: 175
How fast can ICO owner transfer tokens to investor with the help of StartICO? 
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
The project has already helped its clients to collect impressive amounts for its clients! Do i understand correctly that the token cost can be specified being linked to any asset with the help of StartICO?   
Activity: 406
Is the system 100% protected from possible substitution of payment methods of requisites?   
Activity: 106
How much can it take to adjust the program and start working with it if i have never worked with such systems yet?
Activity: 113
Does the program have video guides and support? You know, working on my own scares me a bit)   
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
How much should i pay to get the lightest version of the program? 
The lightest version costs 7k Euros. You get additional support for 12k Euros.   
Activity: 89
How much should i pay to get the lightest version of the program? 
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
How much do software versions with KYC/AML solutions cost?

They’re available in two versions of program which cost 50k Euros.     
Activity: 57
How much do software versions with KYC/AML solutions cost?
Activity: 83
Does the platform just provide software for fundraising and control of token distribution? Does it turn out that this is kinda cloud solution for creation of protected databases?   
No, it’s an autonomous solution for ICO, which includes all the functionality for entrepreneurs: starting with technical aspect and up to legal aspect (in case if this is a full version of software). It not only includes control over token distribution, but full support at all the stages. It isnt a cloud solution, it’s a “turn-key” one.   
To what extent can program interfere with the ICO process? In fact, company secret and tokens will be accessible. Not everyone is ready to provide access to such info.     
All the transactions are made on blockchain and aren’t controlled by StartICO or any other 3rd party. The project owners manage the ICO. It’s a fundamental approach. 
First, install software on free MS Azure account, then add a link to the target page and adjust payment methods (there’re several of them), in the end, integrate the smart contract. Everything can be done fast and easy.
Does the platform just provide software for fundraising and control of token distribution? Does it turn out that this is kinda cloud solution for creation of protected databases?   
No, it’s an autonomous solution for ICO, which includes all the functionality for entrepreneurs: starting with technical aspect and up to legal aspect (in case if this is a full version of software). It not only includes control over token distribution, but full support at all the stages. It isnt a cloud solution, it’s a “turn-key” one.   
To what extent can program interfere with the ICO process? In fact, company secret and tokens will be accessible. Not everyone is ready to provide access to such info.     
All the transactions are made on blockchain and aren’t controlled by StartICO or any other 3rd party. The project owners manage the ICO. It’s a fundamental approach. 
Activity: 175
How many versions of the program are already released? At what price is software bought most often?   
Activity: 406
What about legal aspects? Our ICO’s investors can be from all over the world.   
Activity: 224
It’s popular to run campaigns and provide bonuses for investors. Is it possible to do it with the help of the program? I’d like to have an option not only of flexible policy, but also an opportunity to provide investors with bonuses if they’re ready to invest a lot.   
Activity: 113
Won’t it be necessary to pay extra for anything after the first payment is made?   
Activity: 308
Can investors be checked during the procedure of registration?   
Yes, there’re KYC/AML procedures.
Pages:
Jump to: