Author

Topic: Starting a new FPGA mining farm/contract! Cognitive Resurrected on[Havelock] - page 131. (Read 300616 times)

legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
This will still be the best mining related asset in any case  Smiley

Yes. The + side of all the Nefario's mess is that who will come out of it maintaining their promise will gain lots of more rep, and vice versa, who will get the opportunity for a cheap backstabbing of their investors will have to change name or business (or both). And many investors will learn to think thrice before spreading their coins around. All is well.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I talked to James today and he said he's going to be sending out significant updates to various lists in the next few hours. I'll post here when I get them.

Also, it looks like after this update we will be moving to the exchange BTC-TC in the same way as LTC-MINING.

Accounts will be created with your shares deposited, and login info will be sent to the email you submitted on the GLBSE claims site. You can then transfer the shares to an account you create on your own if you would like. Shares not accounted for will be deposited into a holding account that will accumulate dividends until those shares are claimed.

Once the process is completed I imagine some people will just want out, and will place low asks for the shares. Personally, I'm going to use my bitcoin reserves to pick up some cheap shares Smiley

I'm glad to see everything getting resolved, despite James' ridiculous delays...

Best,
Garrett

This will still be the best mining related asset in any case  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
What's a GPU?
I talked to James today and he said he's going to be sending out significant updates to various lists in the next few hours. I'll post here when I get them.

Also, it looks like after this update we will be moving to the exchange BTC-TC in the same way as LTC-MINING.

Accounts will be created with your shares deposited, and login info will be sent to the email you submitted on the GLBSE claims site. You can then transfer the shares to an account you create on your own if you would like. Shares not accounted for will be deposited into a holding account that will accumulate dividends until those shares are claimed.

Once the process is completed I imagine some people will just want out, and will place low asks for the shares. Personally, I'm going to use my bitcoin reserves to pick up some cheap shares Smiley

I'm glad to see everything getting resolved, despite James' ridiculous delays...

Best,
Garrett
Activity: 457
Merit: 291
I just got an email from Nefario a few minutes ago and he says he is sending out another list in a couple of hours that will account for many of the individuals that are missing from the previous lists that were released.
legendary
Activity: 817
I got an update from Nefario via email today. Three more users are accounted for, totaling 33 more shares.

I'm going to try calling him again tomorrow morning, because we still don't know who nearly half of the assets belong to...

Best,
Garrett

Unless this is another stall tactic, there has to be something wrong with the GLBSE database for this to be happening.  The pace that he is going it seems like he is manually going through the database instead of just performing a query.

Yeah... When you call him please find out why the hell is being so retarded about this. A simple 5 minute query should have this all out, how do you just get half the records? Has he been in some sort accident that has affected his brain in some way?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I got an update from Nefario via email today. Three more users are accounted for, totaling 33 more shares.

I'm going to try calling him again tomorrow morning, because we still don't know who nearly half of the assets belong to...

Best,
Garrett

Unless this is another stall tactic, there has to be something wrong with the GLBSE database for this to be happening.  The pace that he is going it seems like he is manually going through the database instead of just performing a query.
legendary
What's a GPU?

Best,
Garrett
legendary
What's a GPU?
Sure, I'll do that now.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
I tried calling nefario yesterday and he didn't pick up, I'm going to try again in the morning. Other than what I might find from that call I've received nothing more, unfortunately...

Thanks Garr, could you also update the main page with the amount we've mined since GLBSE's demise?
legendary
What's a GPU?
I am against any attempt to go legit since it would end in the same way of Giga's mess. If you go that way, then I want my coins back in advance no questions asked.

Acknowledged. If we do choose the legit route I'll try my best to provide an easy exit option. (AKA you give me an address and I give you coins)

Still no update?

I tried calling nefario yesterday and he didn't pick up, I'm going to try again in the morning. Other than what I might find from that call I've received nothing more, unfortunately...
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
Also, is there any plans to make Cognitive a legitimate company and avoid the current security exchanges until the crowdfunding laws are up and running?

Optimally, that is what I want to happen. I have no absolute plan as of now (I don't believe any of the assets do), and I will be researching and presenting a plan in the coming weeks. Anyone who wants to help with this process is more than welcome to!

Cheers,
Garrett

I am against any attempt to go legit since it would end in the same way of Giga's mess. If you go that way, then I want my coins back in advance no questions asked.
Any new info on the rest of the shares?

Quote from: blog.glbse.com

Nov. 25

I'll be sending out updated lists by tomorrow afternoon.

Ther will also be some new lists sent out for some issuers.

Got a lot of email over the weekend, if I've not replied please bear with me, I'm a bit snowed under.

Most people should know, any deadline someone gives always double it.  So if someone says something will be done in a week, expect to receive it in two weeks.  Since this is Nefario take that time and multiply it by 10.
Any new info on the rest of the shares?
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
Hi! If i would like to sell my shares, how do i process?

Regards
Robin

There is a typo on your landing page. "entuastic"
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hi! If i would like to sell my shares, how do i process?

Regards
Robin
Isn't 2550 of the 10420 up for sale with no buyer?

I was not on GLBSE for the last few days before the shutdown, so I do not know how many were still for sale. If you have this information it'd be most helpful.

This is a great thing to hear.

Also, is there any plans to make Cognitive a legitimate company and avoid the current security exchanges until the crowdfunding laws are up and running?

Optimally, that is what I want to happen. I have no absolute plan as of now (I don't believe any of the assets do), and I will be researching and presenting a plan in the coming weeks. Anyone who wants to help with this process is more than welcome to!

Cheers,
Garrett

I can help out.  You have my email address, so whatever you need let me know.
legendary
What's a GPU?

I was not on GLBSE for the last few days before the shutdown, so I do not know how many were still for sale. If you have this information it'd be most helpful.

Cheers,
Garrett
This morning I received a partial list of shareholders!

As of now only 4378 of the 10420 shares issues are accounted for, which is great, but we still have a ways to go. I will be sending a mass email asking shareholders to make an exchange account (likely at http://BTCT.co ) once we get more shares accounted for.

I'll be updating you as I am updated...

Best,
Garrett

Jump to: