Pages:
Author

Topic: Status of WEX (World Exchange Services) - page 5. (Read 26206 times)

legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 10155
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
February 26, 2019, 01:01:15 PM
Hi guys, has anyone filled out and forwarded on the complaint form with Wex-scam.com....!!?Huh

How would we have any idea that the website that you provided is not a scam in and of itself?  It is not like you have any kind of reputation here, Marnz79, with this being your first post in this forum.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
February 26, 2019, 09:54:12 AM
Hi guys, has anyone filled out and forwarded on the complaint form with Wex-scam.com....!!?Huh
Activity: 22
February 21, 2019, 05:32:19 PM
Does anyone know who exactly the responsible party was?
Merit: 3
February 21, 2019, 05:19:31 PM
Wex.nz is gone and we will not hear anything about them ever. We are fucked and there is nothing we can do about it.
well I hope they choke in my money and die slowly!
legendary
Activity: 3780
Merit: 4842
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
February 19, 2019, 10:27:26 PM
Don't worry, according to internal conversations the WEX team is working to resolve the problems, means an internal conflict between the admins, who have access to the wallets and the CEO + shareholder, who have just access to the platform. Further circumstances will be published soon. There shall also come out a solution at the beginning of next week.

where's my money?
Don't worry, according to internal conversations the WEX team is working to resolve the problems, means an internal conflict between the admins, who have access to the wallets and the CEO + shareholder, who have just access to the platform. Further circumstances will be published soon. There shall also come out a solution at the beginning of next week.

Where's my money?

where's my money?

where's my money?

Gone
Activity: 12
Merit: 1
January 27, 2019, 09:50:30 AM
It's over. If you don't hold your keys....

This conversation is not about you judging others.  If you did not participate in WEX, then good for you.

I am not judging others, simply a warning. It's still the Wild West out there. I did participate in WEX. But, I was aware of the risks.
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 10155
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
January 27, 2019, 07:35:25 AM

This conversation is not about you judging others.  If you did not participate in WEX, then good for you.
Activity: 12
Merit: 1
January 27, 2019, 06:46:48 AM
January 27, 2019, 04:50:07 AM

How about now? Nothing's been published afaik
January 23, 2019, 09:46:46 AM

How about now? 'next week' has come and gone
January 15, 2019, 06:04:03 AM

Any update?
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
January 13, 2019, 02:35:41 PM
Is there any known class action?
Activity: 7
January 13, 2019, 04:50:36 AM
Wex.ink
legendary
Activity: 3780
Merit: 4842
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
January 11, 2019, 11:55:23 PM
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1196
STOP SNITCHIN'
January 11, 2019, 05:21:47 PM

But who are you to say that and where that come from

Don't get your hopes up. The above situation has been true since July, when they shut down withdrawals for most cryptocurrencies. The consensus among people I've spoken to is that there's no incentive for Wex to return now. Trust in their brand has been irreparably harmed. Unlike Bitfinex, they never managed to pay off their debt tokens, so there's no reason to believe they can honor all deposits now. If they come online now, there will be a manic rush for the exits through whatever currencies can be withdrawn.
Activity: 7
January 11, 2019, 08:58:28 AM

But who are you to say that and where that come from
January 08, 2019, 07:02:44 PM
What we can do togheter against this bastards scammers of wex?
Is someone organizing a class action against wex to try and get their money back?

This is theft. I'd be on board too
January 08, 2019, 06:53:19 PM
No, the new platform Velvet.Exchange is not a scam. Just a new project with a second company on board.

What did World Exchange Services do with our money then?
Pages:
Jump to: