Pages:
Author

Topic: >>> SteadyTurtle.com - Bitcoin Web Hosting - Shared Hosting & VPS Servers - page 13. (Read 47320 times)

Activity: 313
Merit: 252
SteadyTurtle.com - Web Hosting with Bitcoins
Hi , I was wondering how long it takes for my hosting account and new domain (also registered with you guys) to get activated? thanks

Hy, Everything is instant, Please have a look at the support ticket you opened.

please Let me know if you face problem with any other thing.

Regards
Hi , I wanted to ask that may I acquire your services since i'm residing in "IRAN" at the moment ?

Yes you can.

Regards
Thanks , I'll be getting back to you in a few days as I need to earn some more bitcoins ... I have one last question , If I buy a domain and hosting plan for 1 year , will the price of it changes upon renewal for my 2nd year or it will remain the same ?

Hosting price will remain the same but i cant say anythinng about domain price as this is something which we do not control.

Currently there is a promo going on most TLD you can achieve the benefit of this.

Regards

Thank you for the complete explanation of my inquiry:)
I notice upon checkout  the "ID Protection ($2.25 USD)" is this per year or per month add on?

Hy,

It is for one year.

Regards
Hi , thank you Smiley

I need a opinion from you guys , I want to avail the unlimited plan from and pay it together for quarterly , If I use the 20% discount coupon which u said its recurring , does it mean I get to pay each quarter with 20% of discount ?

yes this is correct, 20% Discount will apply on each invoice you pay.
let me know if you want to know anything else.

Regards
We added a new cheap shared hosting plan for clients who want to host 1 website only

Mini Basic Plan
1 GB pure SSD Raid10 Disk Space
5 GB Bandwidth
1 website
$1.95 per month – just for 0.01$ 1st month or 16.38$/year with "30off" coupon, You save $7

Why pay more when you only want to host 1 website ?
Hi , I wanted to ask that may I acquire your services since i'm residing in "IRAN" at the moment ?

Yes you can.

Regards
Thanks , I'll be getting back to you in a few days as I need to earn some more bitcoins ... I have one last question , If I buy a domain and hosting plan for 1 year , will the price of it changes upon renewal for my 2nd year or it will remain the same ?

Hosting price will remain the same but i cant say anythinng about domain price as this is something which we do not control.

Currently there is a promo going on most TLD you can achieve the benefit of this.

Regards

Thank you for the complete explanation of my inquiry:)
I notice upon checkout  the "ID Protection ($2.25 USD)" is this per year or per month add on?

Hy,

It is for one year.

Regards

Yes you can.

Regards

Regards
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange

Yes you can.

Regards

Yes you can.

Regards
I have change my ip and delete temp e cookie and now i see al my domain online, thanks  Grin

good to hear that
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
I have change my ip and delete temp e cookie and now i see al my domain online, thanks  Grin
server6 added Pure SSD disks , SSD is 20x faster then Standard disk
in case of any question please open a support ticket here : https://www.steadyturtle.com/supporttickets.php

we do reaply to tickets within 60 minutes
save upto 25$ Use code "30off" and get 30% off on 1st invoice !!
I have idea because i see the site down:i enter to my account but i don't remember the password and i have attemp sign in more time with bad password, is possible your server have banned my and i can see all your site (i don't see already steadyturtle.com). Is possible?

That is possible. Steadyturtle.com works for me, and my website isn't down. Try installing a VPN to change your IP and see if you can access the site then.

Well Said.

I have idea because i see the site down:i enter to my account but i don't remember the password and i have attemp sign in more time with bad password, is possible your server have banned my and i can see all your site (i don't see already steadyturtle.com). Is possible?

Its 3rd time i am asking please give me your username or email or domain name so i can check your account  ?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

That is possible. Steadyturtle.com works for me, and my website isn't down. Try installing a VPN to change your IP and see if you can access the site then.
legendary
Steadyturtle, yesterday i see all my domain down, but i see already your site offline, for this i can't send a support ticket. Now i'm at work (with different pc and ip) when i return to home, i see

As i said we did not had any downtime the last downtime i remember was 80 days ago for few minutes for maintenance purpose.
you still did not tell me your email or domain name which you are hosting with us so i can look into the matter.

Thank You

No doubt this is really cheap, the OP should also include affiliate program in order to gain wide audience.

we already have a affiliate system : https://www.steadyturtle.com/affiliates.php

you can open the support ticket for more info.

Can someone provide a review of server performance vs. expectation?   I would consider using them because the prices are good but need to know how they measure up to the competition.
Already running for 3 months, at the first month they had a problem with the server (down, maintenance) not for long but the support still reachable and they quickly responded.

No any problems until now then, my site (faucet) still accessible without any lag/problem.
I don't know about putting a bigger website, but a penny for the first month isn't that bad to try.

Anyway SteadyTurtle, why I can't use the Registrar Lock?

Hy, thank you for the review, you should be able to use registrar lock can you please tell me your domain name so i can look into it further ?

Thanks
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
No doubt this is really cheap, the OP should also include affiliate program in order to gain wide audience.
legendary
Steadyturtle, yesterday i see all my domain down, but i see already your site offline, for this i can't send a support ticket. Now i'm at work (with different pc and ip) when i return to home, i see
Pages:
Jump to: