Pages:
Author

Topic: >>> SteadyTurtle.com - Bitcoin Web Hosting - Shared Hosting & VPS Servers - page 10. (Read 47320 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Are you still running the promotion for $1.95 .pw domains? I am trying to register a .pw domain but it won't let me.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
The database seems to be down. I hope this issue can be resolved soon!
Still the data base is down for me as well ... is there an ongoing maintenance?
Database Down,Please resolve,
My faucet now,not work Sad(

Hy,

There was scheduled maintenance for 3 hours, we sent out the email about that 2 days before the maintenance but looks like some clients did not got the email, i am sorry about it please accept my apology.

Thanks for your reply, the maintenance seems to have helped. Thanks again. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
I need a couple of VPS...everyone been happy with these guys so far?

Hy,

thank you for your interest but currently we do not provide VPS but we will from 1st october.

Thanks

Great to hear you'll be starting VPSs. Let me know when and I'll update my review!
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Hy,

There was scheduled maintenance for 3 hours, we sent out the email about that 2 days before the maintenance but looks like some clients did not got the email, i am sorry about it please accept my apology.
[/quote]
Hi , thank you as seems my website is running a lot better after the maintenance , I monitored since you did the maintenance and haven't see any problems so far , thanks

yes I've been very happy with them plus they have the best price per ratio to their services in my opinion
Activity: 313
Merit: 252
SteadyTurtle.com - Web Hosting with Bitcoins

Hy,

thank you for your interest but currently we do not provide VPS but we will from 1st october.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

Hy,

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
legendary
I searched the domain prices in btc but in vain.Could you please help where can I find domain price in Btc on your site?

Hi,

Yes the prices are showing are in USD but as the SuperHitch told you can convert that prices into exact BTC amount of that time using preev.com
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
I searched the domain prices in btc but in vain.Could you please help where can I find domain price in Btc on your site?
legendary
Where can I find domain price in btc on your site it is displayed in USD?

Their prices are displayed in USD, but you can easily convert the price of USD to BTC with this site: www.preev.com

At the moment, the price for a .com domain on their site is 0.04170 Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Where can I find domain price in btc on your site it is displayed in USD?
legendary
Hey, ST! Wanted to let you know I did a review for your site today, Smiley. You can check it out here: SteadyTurtle review. Would love to hear your thoughts!

Its Great, Thank You  Smiley

NP! Thanks to you, too. Please keep me updated with any promos you might have, and especially if you come up with something exclusive you can share, Smiley.

Yes we will Surely, thank you.

Hey, do you happen to have a banner (728*90 or 468*60) I can use?

hy, sorry for the late reply yes we have alot of banners flash, Gifs and Static JPGs in all sizes as well i am contacting to the management to upload all the banners under affiliates section, once done i will give you link for that.

Thank you.

Thanks! I look forward to it, Smiley.
Hey, ST! Wanted to let you know I did a review for your site today, Smiley. You can check it out here: SteadyTurtle review. Would love to hear your thoughts!

NP! Thanks to you, too. Please keep me updated with any promos you might have, and especially if you come up with something exclusive you can share, Smiley.

hy, sorry for the late reply yes we have alot of banners flash, Gifs and Static JPGs in all sizes as well i am contacting to the management to upload all the banners under affiliates section, once done i will give you link for that.

Thank you.
legendary

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: