Pages:
Author

Topic: >>> SteadyTurtle.com - Bitcoin Web Hosting - Shared Hosting & VPS Servers - page 8. (Read 47324 times)

Activity: 313
Merit: 252
SteadyTurtle.com - Web Hosting with Bitcoins
just want to let you know huge promotion on domains are still going on

.Net for only 5.95$ For a Limited time

NEW : .NET 5.95$ - regular price : $8.95

NEW : .in.net 1.95$ - regular price : $9.95
NEW : .LOL 3.95$ - regular price : $9.95
NEW : .Download 2.95$ - regular price : $9.95

check the complete thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/steadyturtlecom-domains-registration-starting-from-0004-btc-or-195-995808

Best promotion, but I will wait promotion domain.com; D
I plan to buy a domain if it finds a promotional price, I will continue to follow this thread

thank you for your interest but  .com for 9.45$ is already best price for .com as you will mostly find price for .com a lot more then ours at most of the big registrars.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
If i buy a hosting package 'Economy Plan' for one year $ 24.78 / year Use code "30off", will get more discount?
or $ 24.78 / year already include discounts ?  I am planning to build a website
The regular price of the economy plan for a yearly basis is $35.40 and while using the promo code of "30off" the price gets discounted to $24.78 so that's already the final price for the economy plan that you have to pay annually

Correct.

economy 1 year is for 35.40$ "30off" coupon will get you for 24.78$.

ohh I think it does not include discounts
ok thanks for the info
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1041
do you allow adult sites?
I was thinking maybe I can earn with such Smiley
legendary
Merit: 1008

check the complete thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/steadyturtlecom-domains-registration-starting-from-0004-btc-or-195-995808

Best promotion, but I will wait promotion domain.com; D
I plan to buy a domain if it finds a promotional price, I will continue to follow this thread
If i buy a hosting package 'Economy Plan' for one year $ 24.78 / year Use code "30off", will get more discount?
The regular price of the economy plan for a yearly basis is $35.40 and while using the promo code of "30off" the price gets discounted to $24.78 so that's already the final price for the economy plan that you have to pay annually

Correct.

economy 1 year is for 35.40$ "30off" coupon will get you for 24.78$.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

Is there any update on VPSs, such as pricing/configurations yet?

we added some server all got pre-soled before we add them to the website, we will add some more servers very soon.

Awesome to hear. That means the pricing is really good, Smiley. Looking forward to checking it out!

we believe quality over quantity, we are adding fully managed servers with free cpanel/whm and softaculous license.
Hallo steadyTurtle, I have repayment problems
In the email payment through paypal but I pay with bitcoin is that wrong?

Log into your account and go to your invoices there. You should have different options like that.

Yes I got the email to pay with paypal , I pay with bitcoin , but not confirmed , I try again to pay with paypal and it works , then how my bitcoin payments ? What added to the billing ?

you can pay your invoice with any payment option it is not a problem, is this what you want to know ?

Okay next time I'll try, I got an email with the paypal payment method
But I pay with bitcoin, I think I made a mistake

Your payment method is: PayPal

Invoice: xxxx
Balance Due: $0.70 USD
Due Date: 16/10/2015

no its not a mistake you get paypal because your default payment method was paypal you can change it anytime or you can pay any invoice with any payment method.
Ok sorry to bother you because I am a new user at your website, thank you for your response and I would order some hosting Wink

No problem this is why i am here, let me know if you have any problem setting up the website.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

we added some server all got pre-soled before we add them to the website, we will add some more servers very soon.

Awesome to hear. That means the pricing is really good, Smiley. Looking forward to checking it out!
legendary

Log into your account and go to your invoices there. You should have different options like that.

Yes I got the email to pay with paypal , I pay with bitcoin , but not confirmed , I try again to pay with paypal and it works , then how my bitcoin payments ? What added to the billing ?

you can pay your invoice with any payment option it is not a problem, is this what you want to know ?

no its not a mistake you get paypal because your default payment method was paypal you can change it anytime or you can pay any invoice with any payment method.
Ok sorry to bother you because I am a new user at your website, thank you for your response and I would order some hosting Wink

legendary

legendary

legendary

legendary

legendary
Pages:
Jump to: