Pages:
Author

Topic: Steak Cloud - Proof Of Stake Mining Pool Concept - page 4. (Read 25109 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 250
Gain Real Value On Exchanges
A massive well done to all of the promoters out there putting Steak Cloud in front of the masses!

We are very regretful for the amount of support we are seeing from vegasguy and all of the promoters working through the XDE2 Marketing machine.

Keep up the great work!

Regards

Steak Cloud

I'm looking forward to mine with more hashrate on http://steakcloud.com and to get paid out in XDE2! Smiley

We can setup a XDE2 Payout option very easily.

Vagasguy, would you be okay if we added XDE2 as a payout coin on Steak Cloud while you wait for your Multipay pool to be built?

Regards

Steak Cloud
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Guys dont forget to point your miners at steakcloud.com, I will be paying bonuses to everyone each week for having hashrate here.

Vegas
GPp5dRyCQ3z68nEcv8oKpiDXDfcGmpbPdP : My game address mining scrypt I have super low hasrate but its something Vegus. Also big thankyou for looking out to us XDE2 members and bringing us this opportunity.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Guys I have 600Mhs of scrypt put on gamecredits on steakcloud, and will add another 400mhs in the next day or two for the next month if anyone wants to join me and get some game credits.

Vegas
I do want game credits too. How my friend?
Where you would normally put your User name - you put your
Game Credits wallet address and, the pool knows to pay you in Game Credits
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch
A massive well done to all of the promoters out there putting Steak Cloud in front of the masses!

We are very regretful for the amount of support we are seeing from vegasguy and all of the promoters working through the XDE2 Marketing machine.

Keep up the great work!

Regards

Steak Cloud

I'm looking forward to mine with more hashrate on http://steakcloud.com and to get paid out in XDE2! Smiley

Keep up the great work!

Regards

Steak Cloud
Well you have no vardiff for low hash rate sha256 miners... so good bye

Icon

We can help you with that, what hashrate do your miners run at Icon?

Thanks, ya i got an old BFL Jalapeno massive 7 gh/s Tongue and alot of the old ASIC Miners usb Erupters (333 mh/s each).. ~ 8 to 16 var diff would be perfect Tongue BTW i am the first miner on Haobtc public miner pool with a 1 var diff Tongue

Icon

PS

Do you happen to have any US side servers i could connect to?

Hi Icon,

We added another Switch for you running on port 4004

var diff 8 to 16 use the following:
stratum.steakcloud.com:4004

Regards

Steak Cloud Support

Thanks Smiley if this works out well i'll power up my old jello and might even rent some nicehash hashrate Smiley

Thanks for the assistants, allowing us poor slow pokes to join Smiley

Icon

No problem at all, let me know how it runs for you!
Activity: 821
Merit: 503

Icon

Thanks, ya i got an old BFL Jalapeno massive 7 gh/s Tongue and alot of the old ASIC Miners usb Erupters (333 mh/s each).. ~ 8 to 16 var diff would be perfect Tongue BTW i am the first miner on Haobtc public miner pool with a 1 var diff Tongue

Icon

PS

Hi Icon,

Regards

Steak Cloud Support

Thanks Smiley if this works out well i'll power up my old jello and might even rent some nicehash hashrate Smiley

Thanks for the assistants, allowing us poor slow pokes to join Smiley

Icon

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Guys keep up the good work. There was lots of participation last week, so many people its taking me time to do payouts. Nice work.

This will make your day even brighter... Your XDE2 , just got even more valuable Wink

Vegas

Icon

Icon

PS

Hi Icon,

Regards

Steak Cloud Support
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Guys I have 600Mhs of scrypt put on gamecredits on steakcloud, and will add another 400mhs in the next day or two for the next month if anyone wants to join me and get some game credits.

Vegas
I do want game credits too. How my friend?
copper member
Activity: 475
Merit: 121
how can i mine with a sha256d other coins then bitcoin??? Is this possible on this site, because bitcoin mining is the only var that i can choose for my sha256
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 821
Merit: 503

Icon

Icon

PS

Activity: 655
Merit: 500
BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch
Guys dont forget to point your miners at steakcloud.com, I will be paying bonuses to everyone each week for having hashrate here.

Vegas

I've pointed my 11 TH miner to http://pool.steakcloud.com/workers BTC Adress 1E4U9CQJLBJgkvSHgatvE85ZNmtRhyCZSy  Cool

Pages:
Jump to: