Pages:
Author

Topic: Steak Cloud - Proof Of Stake Mining Pool Concept - page 8. (Read 25109 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]
Would you consider adding gaming coins HYPER and GP?

Both have strong communities and if you add them it will bring new miners to your service Smiley Both are PoS coins looking for a multipool and your service looks awesome.

HYPER: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-hyper-game-currency-mmos-poker-20-serversshapeshiftio-rpg-more-624651

GP: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-gp-goldpieces-mmo-rpgs-live-online-rpg-gaming-currency-no-premine-1053441

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
SteakCloud you really have out done yourself! So blessed to get all that info, you've made one very happy miner today! Cheesy
Thank you again, I hope the success you deserve and seek is achieved! Smiley Cheers! - Aroshi
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
Gain Real Value On Exchanges
Hello I was mining Ambercoin a few days back using steakcloud, had 330 Amber under "This Shift" when suddenly it disappeared, then got my IP suspended without any warning or notice.(suspension has since ended) Now I am back it says I have earned 230 Amber Coin but yet I look in my wallet and have no such Amber. I decided to say hell with it and put some faith your way, threw my miners back up on SteakCloud, hoping there can be a resolution to this problem. Smiley

Hello aroshi,

Thank you for your faith in Steak Cloud, we appreciate it and can assure you that there is no Amber missing, we have Amber payouts staged at the moment and your Amber will be with you shortly.

If you would please use our support system and post your Amber mining address we will be able to see where your 230 Amber payout is in the system.

Thank you for talking the time to contact us, we appreciate your time and your support.

Regards

Steak Cloud support

Increasing Altcoin Value

Thank you for the quick reply Smiley I really do appreciate the services SteakCloud has to offer. I will be adding my ever growing collection of miners and am glad to say SteakCloud will always have my continued support. I've been trying to find a place to really commit my equipment and I have found it.

!AdGfXKhtX4rXNuataeLVprHdNmjYqiK9cE

Hello again aroshi,

I've pulled some reports for you and see that we have and two payments out today and one that is still pending.
Please see below and thank you very much for your kind words, it means the world to us as we genuinely work hard to keep our miners happy.

Paid today
Paying miner AdGfXKhtX4rXNuataeLVprHdNmjYqiK9cE with 30.682443430217 AMBER
d069d1823b7f167f2f171b26692fe63a56f24470af0fcd3e93a09c95fb775193

Paying miner AdGfXKhtX4rXNuataeLVprHdNmjYqiK9cE with 0.059503986354 AMBER
560dedb3db6021db619cc9a80a7dca41fb03ca110a2a0e1e15d88413ce3fcf22

Staged payment
Paying miner AdGfXKhtX4rXNuataeLVprHdNmjYqiK9cE with 215.399799663866 AMBER

We look forward to supporting you as a miner as your operation grows.

Regards

Steak Cloud Support
Hello I was mining Ambercoin a few days back using steakcloud, had 330 Amber under "This Shift" when suddenly it disappeared, then got my IP suspended without any warning or notice.(suspension has since ended) Now I am back it says I have earned 230 Amber Coin but yet I look in my wallet and have no such Amber. I decided to say hell with it and put some faith your way, threw my miners back up on SteakCloud, hoping there can be a resolution to this problem. Smiley

Hello aroshi,

Thank you for your faith in Steak Cloud, we appreciate it and can assure you that there is no Amber missing, we have Amber payouts staged at the moment and your Amber will be with you shortly.

If you would please use our support system and post your Amber mining address we will be able to see where your 230 Amber payout is in the system.

Thank you for talking the time to contact us, we appreciate your time and your support.

Regards

Steak Cloud support

http://pool.steakcloud.com/static/admin/css/images/logo2.png

Increasing Altcoin Value

Thank you for the quick reply Smiley I really do appreciate the services SteakCloud has to offer. I will be adding my ever growing collection of miners and am glad to say SteakCloud will always have my continued support. I've been trying to find a place to really commit my equipment and I have found it.

!AdGfXKhtX4rXNuataeLVprHdNmjYqiK9cE

Hello aroshi,

Regards

Steak Cloud support

Increasing Altcoin Value
So I mined AntiBitcoin on your pool until the first shift is complete and my stats page was showing "Total amount paid to address: (147.67038794) ~Ƀ" today.

But I still did not receive that amount of coins on my address. Is there something wrong on your part?
Or is the payment has not been processed till now? Huh

I have stopped mining there until this resolves.
Please pm me for more details on my miner's status.

Hi Indianacoin,

We have an Alert on the news popup since the 13th to inform miners that there was a delay with payouts. There is nothing wrong and payouts were just sent, I was not able to oversee payouts as I had to travel at short notice, as a result I had to delay payouts to make sure everything was working correctly by overseeing payouts when I am online as I am now.

Your last payout was just sent, Steak Cloud hold all payout data and payout history in backups so there is no need to worry about any payout issues.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Regards

Steak Cloud Support
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
So I mined AntiBitcoin on your pool until the first shift is complete and my stats page was showing "Total amount paid to address: (147.67038794) ~Ƀ" today.

But I still did not receive that amount of coins on my address. Is there something wrong on your part?

hi guys ...

im having the exact same issues as you have mentioned - but with mining granite ...

so it seems this is a steakcloud issue that we need to locate and fix ...

i have great deal of trust in the operators and owners of steakcloud - and will work with them in anyway possible to resolve these issues ...

its a great service you are providing and when these bugs are ironed out - it will be a service that will be part of the granite ecosystem that we intend on promoting a great deal ...

a message has been send with the issues ( via skype on my part ) and i await your response ...

tanx in advance ...

#crysx
Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Hello Indianacoin,

The promo is over but I'm sure we can contact Bitcoin Oyster to get another promo going.

We offer a wide range of minable POS and POW coins, you are able to make an informed decision by looking into the various coin here http://steakcloud.com/supported-coins.html

Payouts run every 24hours and your current shift can be seen by searching your mining address on the pool.

Thank you for choosing Steak Cloud and we look forward to having you mining with us.

Regards

Steak Cloud Support

Thanks for the prompt reply.  Smiley

Btw I was mining AntiBitcoins on your pool for about 4 hours approximately. Everything was working OK, my miners were at 100% efficiency and hashing at around 1.06 Th/s. But it was always showing that the value of This shift: 0.00

Can you tell me the reason for not increasing?

You're welcome Indianacoin,

Anti was only just added, we need to run a payout before this updates.
After the payout tomorrow you will see the "This Shift" update.

Regards

Steak Cloud support
Hello Indianacoin,

The promo is over but I'm sure we can contact Bitcoin Oyster to get another promo going.

We offer a wide range of minable POS and POW coins, you are able to make an informed decision by looking into the various coin here http://steakcloud.com/supported-coins.html

Payouts run every 24hours and your current shift can be seen by searching your mining address on the pool.

Thank you for choosing Steak Cloud and we look forward to having you mining with us.

Regards

Steak Cloud Support

Thanks for the prompt reply.  Smiley

Btw I was mining AntiBitcoins on your pool for about 4 hours approximately. Everything was working OK, my miners were at 100% efficiency and hashing at around 1.06 Th/s. But it was always showing that the value of This shift: 0.00

Can you tell me the reason for not increasing?
Hello Steakers!

We are always looking at new and exciting ways to make mining more profitable and rewarding, as such we have partnered with Bitcoin Oyster, a Bitcoin lottery website managed by one of our partner developers as trusted platforms and partnerships are our number 1 priority while we work to make a better altcoin environment.

For the next 24 hours all Steak Cloud miners will receive an entry into the Bitcoin Oyster lottery for every hour they mine with us, that's up to 24 entries!  

Regards

Steak Cloud support

Increasing Altcoin Value

Is this promo still available for SHA-256 miners?

If so can you tell me the procedure to undergo a valid entry to this contest?

Can I know which profitable coin is mining currently from dashboard?

And what is the minimum threshold needed for initiating payout?

Looking forward to mine at your pool Wink

Hello Indianacoin,

Regards

Steak Cloud Support
Hello Steakers!

We are always looking at new and exciting ways to make mining more profitable and rewarding, as such we have partnered with Bitcoin Oyster, a Bitcoin lottery website managed by one of our partner developers as trusted platforms and partnerships are our number 1 priority while we work to make a better altcoin environment.

For the next 24 hours all Steak Cloud miners will receive an entry into the Bitcoin Oyster lottery for every hour they mine with us, that's up to 24 entries!  

Regards

Steak Cloud support

Increasing Altcoin Value

Is this promo still available for SHA-256 miners?

If so can you tell me the procedure to undergo a valid entry to this contest?

Can I know which profitable coin is mining currently from dashboard?

And what is the minimum threshold needed for initiating payout?

Looking forward to mine at your pool Wink
Hello community!

granite mining is now possible on Steak Cloud‬ across any algo!

http://pool.steakcloud.com/getting_started

Regards

Steak Cloud support

Increasing Altcoin Value
Hello community!

AntiBitcoin mining is now possible on Steak Cloud‬ across any algo!

http://pool.steakcloud.com/getting_started

Regards

Steak Cloud support

Increasing Altcoin Value
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Hi,

Someone in our community mentioned they'd like to be able to CPU mine and have it converted to MOIN - do you guys have any plans to add a CPU-only algo?

Hi KingCaper,

Yes we do have plans to add CPU mining, please bare with us as we are in the process of adding three more supported payout coins to Steak Cloud.

You can expect to see more mining options very soon.

Regards

Steak Cloud Support

yay ...

anxiously waiting guys ... cant wait to see the new pool and additions ...

it looks great as is ... new coins? ... new algos? ... soon maybe? ...

#crysx
Hi,

Someone in our community mentioned they'd like to be able to CPU mine and have it converted to MOIN - do you guys have any plans to add a CPU-only algo?

Hi KingCaper,

Yes we do have plans to add CPU mining, please bare with us as we are in the process of adding three more supported payout coins to Steak Cloud.

You can expect to see more mining options very soon.

Regards

Steak Cloud Support
Activity: 597
Merit: 506
Hi,

Pages:
Jump to: