Pages:
Author

Topic: Steak Cloud - Proof Of Stake Mining Pool Concept - page 5. (Read 25109 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Guys dont forget to point your miners at steakcloud.com, I will be paying bonuses to everyone each week for having hashrate here.

Vegas
legendary

Guys , Steakcloud will be building our custom multipool were you can mine XDE2 with either sha-256 or scrypt or x11 in the next few weeks. To show your appreciation , please point your miners to steakcloud. Point your miners to steakcloud , and I will be paying out bonuses in xde2 each week. Please post what your address here on the steakcloud thread only. Your miners must stay connected for the full week. Depending on the speed you bring will depend on the bonus you receive. I currently have 1Ghs of Scrypt on steakcloud , and will add more soon.

Vegas
legendary
Can someone explain me how i can mine on your pool? I want to mine with sha256d but not btc. which adress i need to insert? Someone say i can payout in XDE?! How?

Right now there wont be a payout in XDE2. Next month we will have our own multipool that pays out in xde2.

To mine on steakcloud with sha-256 is very easy. First select the coin you want to be paid in.

Then the command is here:

stratum+tcp://stratum.steakcloud.com:4005 -u YOUR_PAYOUT_ADDRESS -p x

Simply replace your payout address with the wallet address. Put anything as a password.

Vegas

copper member
Activity: 475
Merit: 121
Can someone explain me how i can mine on your pool? I want to mine with sha256d but not btc. which adress i need to insert? Someone say i can payout in XDE?! How?
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
Gain Real Value On Exchanges
Well you have no vardiff for low hash rate sha256 miners... so good bye

Icon

We can help you with that, what hashrate do your miners run at Icon?
Activity: 821
Merit: 503
Well you have no vardiff for low hash rate sha256 miners...

Icon
Activity: 364
Merit: 260
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Hello, I want to know that how we can get paid for promotion, and what will be the payment mode/ which coin we can get paid? and the payments will be weekly or not? can any one help me please.

Nothing has changed except your promoting steakcloud for 30 days. All of the payouts are the same, and even higher. Woody will calculate the payouts, and I will be paying everyone as normal each tuesday. So please promote steakcloud, and join his pool.

The rewards on full articles have increased!!!

Marketing Payments: 5 max for each category!

5 Full Articles and Ann./OP @ 3 XDE2 each            AND           5 Chat/Thread/FB/Twitter Posts @ 1 XDE2 each[/b]

Vegas
It has changed though. It use to be 5x tweets and 5x trollbox or fb posts. Now it is 5x tweet or trollbox and 5x ann/Articles.
This is a great discussion for the XDE2 thread

i remember the original xde coin ... double eagle from memory? ...

if that is the coin that was started and xde2 is the project that was the takeover - then that is the coin i originally mined ...

but its a feint memory - not a vivid one ... so i could be wrong ...

was a damned good project that the time too ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Hello, I want to know that how we can get paid for promotion, and what will be the payment mode/ which coin we can get paid? and the payments will be weekly or not? can any one help me please.

Nothing has changed except your promoting steakcloud for 30 days. All of the payouts are the same, and even higher. Woody will calculate the payouts, and I will be paying everyone as normal each tuesday. So please promote steakcloud, and join his pool.

5 Full Articles and Ann./OP @ 3 XDE2 each            AND           5 Chat/Thread/FB/Twitter Posts @ 1 XDE2 each[/b]

Vegas
It has changed though. It use to be 5x tweets and 5x trollbox or fb posts. Now it is 5x tweet or trollbox and 5x ann/Articles.
This is a great discussion for the XDE2 thread
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Vegas

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Pages:
Jump to: