Pages:
Author

Topic: Steemit how can this thing be workable long term? - page 44. (Read 32343 times)

Activity: 679
Merit: 500
Simple silly, when the STEEM price declines, so do the payouts!

basically the more users on the site the less reward for everyone, so how is any of this sustainable long term? it should be the exact opposite

Activity: 679
Merit: 500
They will have to "print" more and more steems to pay off all the new user's content, there will be new contents everyday and more users everyday.And on top of that they will have to print more steems to pay all the steem power users How can the currency retain its value in the long run? I understand the steem power system where funds are locked so they can't be sold but this is bandaid solution to  an hyper inflation system

Please enlighten me

EDIT: Summary

The question i asked is How does powering up steem protect  SP holders from hyperinflation?

The answers i got so far from most involved in the thread :  SP holders will be protected from hyperinflation by creating even more inflation ( not a joke thats actually how steem was designed )

Lots of biased comments too ( steem balance of every users is viewable assuming they have same username ) most of the trolls in this thread are heavily invested ( no surprise here)

If anyone, even the steem devs can answer some of the concerns i welcome them, i had no ulterior motives when starting this thread but the trolling is so strong that i lost my cool on some comments, however my opinion on steem is still the same, it is a great concept but i fail to see how it could work with such hyperinflation and no real incentives for people to buy steem.
Pages:
Jump to: