Author

Topic: Steemit.com: Blogging is the new Mining - page 122. (Read 348532 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
How to withdraw STEEM POWER?
Activity: 12

Wrong command. Try "get_mining_queue"

If you are in the queue and don't get a block reward when you get to the front of the queue, that means you are either missing a witness= line in your config, or you have and issue with keys. The miner= line has to include your active key and, if different, your witness signing key (use get_witness to check) needs to be in a private-key= line.

But I stayed in queue at number 108,107,106,103,107,108 for about 12-14 hours ... Is that normal?

I have the exact same problem..... :-(
Activity: 4
Hi there ,few minute ago i start to register în steemit.com . I dont have fb and redd account so i put my email hotmail but i dont received .also i tried again later with a gmail account and same  things i dont received eny email from steemit to validate my account.
Some one now what are the problem?thanks!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
narrowpathnetwork.com
It was a nice P&D  Smiley Thanks.
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
Could somebody please send me an invite so I can join the steem slack?

It seems this thread doesn't get too much attention these days. There's also no option on the website to contact the steemit team?
If one of the lead devs could contact me so I can get this resolved, it would be highly appreciated. I have 670 steem locked up, and to be honest, not being able to log in is beginning to concern me.

Thanks in advance
Hey Steemit team

I have a problem with my steem account, my password is not working for some reason, I've tried on multiple devices using different connections and I still cannot log in?

Is the platform having some issues currently?

need a little help with this please
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
What happened to steem market on bittrex?
legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013
I am selling an account with 330+ Steem power for 50% of its worth. PM me your offers. Will sell it for extrememly low prices
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

If you are in the queue and don't get a block reward when you get to the front of the queue, that means you are either missing a witness= line in your config, or you have and issue with keys. The miner= line has to include your active key and, if different, your witness signing key (use get_witness to check) needs to be in a private-key= line.

But I stayed in queue at number 108,107,106,103,107,108 for about 12-14 hours ... Is that normal?

That is not normal, I have never seen it and I don't understand what you are suggesting.

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

i waited in queue all day yesterday .... no steem mined ... how i can actually mine this?

when I was checking for active witnesses(miners) the wallet only returned 21 ... even tho I was 100+ in queue ...

anyone mining this?

legendary
Is there any safe way to sell your steem account to someone else?

30 day escrow
legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013
Is there any safe way to sell your steem account to someone else?
Activity: 258
For some reason, none of the articles are loading for me.. Is Steemit having trouble connecting to the Steem blockchain?

Same here, i get 404 error
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
For some reason, none of the articles are loading for me.. Is Steemit having trouble connecting to the Steem blockchain?
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.
I don't quite understand STEEM, I'll keep an eye on the coin but will not invest until I get a bigger understanding, especially re: the marketcap.

If you don't understand Steem then I suggest you join the Social network of Steem.
the link is:
http://steemit.com create your account here and I am sure after some days you'll surely know what steem is.

and with this social network you can earn lots of steem also. you don't need to buy a single steem with your money. just write good and attractive posts, get upvots and make money.
Activity: 258
can you guys load steemit? nothing happend here :@
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
I don't quite understand STEEM, I'll keep an eye on the coin but will not invest until I get a bigger understanding, especially re: the marketcap.
Jump to: