Author

Topic: Steemit.com: Blogging is the new Mining - page 125. (Read 348532 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

can any one send me invitation link to join at steem ?

nobody have invitation codes or link. just wait for information when will be open registration.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

can any one send me invitation link to join at steem ?
legendary
Activity: 963
Merit: 1002
can someone give me an ELI5 on how to earn steem with posting?
  • Create good, original content.
  • Hope that someone with a decent amount of Steem Power finds your post and appreciates it.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
can someone give me an ELI5 on how to earn steem with posting?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
thank you for this kind reply mate cool video tutorials on how to withdraw eearnings
good job hope I can also have that amount is that your video?

im glad to help.
no its not my video.
im @nippel66 'Wink
just curios sir if you can help me to understand the concept seeing the price rise up of this coin annoyed me and make me curious how it works I seen from the previous reply that registration is disabled or not working as now so the only way to get the coin is buying it right? so when do we expect the registration to be open again? thank you

Accounts can still be created directly on the blockchain. I think it costs 5-10 steem or something like that. Accounts can also be mined. A normal cpu should find 1 POW in a day which will also create the account for the person.

@seedtrue

How to do that? Can help me?
legendary
Activity: 963
Merit: 1002
thank you for this kind reply mate cool video tutorials on how to withdraw eearnings

im glad to help.
no its not my video.
im @nippel66 'Wink
just curios sir if you can help me to understand the concept seeing the price rise up of this coin annoyed me and make me curious how it works I seen from the previous reply that registration is disabled or not working as now so the only way to get the coin is buying it right? so when do we expect the registration to be open again? thank you

Accounts can still be created directly on the blockchain. I think it costs 5-10 steem or something like that. Accounts can also be mined. A normal cpu should find 1 POW in a day which will also create the account for the person.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

im glad to help.
no its not my video.
im @nippel66 'Wink
Activity: 258
Merit: 100

im glad to help.
no its not my video.
im @nippel66 'Wink
Activity: 644
Activity: 28
STELLAR had a better giveaway tho
Greedy steem will die like other bs forks
Activity: 28
How to withdraw STEEM POWER?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

a few years later steem will soon surpass the summit and other coin  Grin
Good luck for holders if this is true.. i think many altcoin are the same as this concept but almost all are shitcoins..
Activity: 434
Guys need help to earn little bit, cause in my language (ru) I cant get good upvote...

I invent new idea - to post photo just away from your's windows! For me it totally interesting to see steemers views from windows!
If you like it - upvote please and post picture!

https://steemit.com/photography/@biletskiy/interesting-thought-views-from-our-windows-post-your-photo-right-now
Activity: 980
Merit: 512

a few years later steem will soon surpass the summit and other coin  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Hello there,

How to i access Slack group?

Thank you
https://steem.slack.com

But how I can register it??? They write I need [email protected] mail? I don't understand.
Please help, I 3 days trying to go inside slack...

Soon will open registration. Wait a bit time.

as far as I know slack is still disabled. Hope they move to rocket.chat soon
Activity: 770
Hello there,

Thank you

But how I can register it??? They write I need [email protected] mail? I don't understand.

Soon will open registration. Wait a bit time.
Activity: 630
Hello there,

Thank you

Activity: 311
Merit: 250
Hello there,

Thank you
Jump to: