Author

Topic: Steemit.com: Blogging is the new Mining - page 127. (Read 348532 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 501
not able to create new account   Sad

Server Maintenance

We are unable to create your account due to server maintenance. Please try back in a few minutes.
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
[SOCIALSTEEMIT.COM] Dedicated STEEMIT social platform-  chat, hashtags, online steemers connected.

Hi all,

I have been working on a new side project in order to help/promote the steem and here are its features:

please let me present you the features of socialsteemit.com

-chat:yes, you can chat with other users. It is so simple and also you can tag them by using @username

Oh, did I mention that the messages and chats are not deleted? So, it's like the steem slack, but with history:)

-hashtags: use whatever hashtag you want

-you can edit your profile and configure it with your STEEMIT profile

-groups:I have created 47 groups, the most important ones from steemit.com. Oh, the cool part is that you ca create a new group if you feel like. And you can also search the groups  by using  "!groupname" in the search field. ( So if I want to search for steem group,  it will be like !steem)

- captcha on registering

-censor plugin:  We are here only to social interact around steem, not using bad words.  So I have added some "bad words" on the black list.

-3 accounts allowed to register per IP. So if you have an wifi router, and your friend//brother/sister or even your grandma want to register from the same location, well....it is now possible:)

There is more on my STEEMIT.COM post: https://steemit.com/steemit/@gabi-dumitriu/socialsteemit-com-dedicated-steemit-social-platform-private-messaging-chat-hashtags-online-steemers-connected

Thank you.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Day 5 and Steemit still haven't found a solution about how we are to retrieve our compromised accounts.

They were supposed to have a solution within 48 hours - it's now nearly a week. Doesn't say much for their competence - really really sucks.

If it was a tiny amount in the account, I guess I'd let it go - but it's not. What do people suggest I do? Time to report them? Does anyone know which jurisdiction they are in?

Devs works hard for this, I think the solution will be released today (EST).

I got a canned reply to my email from Ned (2 business days to respond, pretty good actually).

-----------------------------------------------------

https://i.imgur.com/x0Die6R.png

------------------------------------------------------

So you can see it's not a priority, "ample time" probably means weeks.

If you are a hammer, the whole world is a nail...
If you are Dan Larimer, every problem in the world can be resolved by witness voting...
If you are Steemit with a $300 million cap, this can wait.

I'd bet they will roll out some super-complicated "delegated voting" solution...
Though my account was funded by a specific BTC account... and I can PROVE that I own it in 60 seconds.

Sigh.

I also received the same email.  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I got a canned reply to my email from Ned (2 business days to respond, pretty good actually).

If you are Dan Larimer, every problem in the world can be resolved by witness voting...

I'd bet they will roll out some super-complicated "delegated voting" solution...
Though my account was funded by a specific BTC account... and I can PROVE that I own it in 60 seconds.

Sigh.

Is that "ample time" to respond to the content of your email? In other words is that a form letter that has been sent by bot? Or do they really believe it will take months to release accounts that should never have been frozen?
legendary
Activity: 1588
Day 5 and Steemit still haven't found a solution about how we are to retrieve our compromised accounts.

They were supposed to have a solution within 48 hours - it's now nearly a week. Doesn't say much for their competence - really really sucks.

If it was a tiny amount in the account, I guess I'd let it go - but it's not. What do people suggest I do? Time to report them? Does anyone know which jurisdiction they are in?

Sigh.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi,
I am currently selling 70 Steem accounts pre-loaded with Steem Power for BTC.
The accounts hold around 1.59M to 1.79M VESTS each, which is currently equivalent to 361 to 406 Steem Power per account.

You can buy them up to 20% cheaper than market price:
https://steemit.com/steem-accounts/@everest/buy-pre-loaded-steem-accounts-get-steem-power-up-to-20-cheaper-than-market-price

If you are already considering to buy Steem Power, this is a good opportunity for you to save money and get more Steem Power for your BTC.

Escrow will be done by SebastianJu.

Interested? Contact me via PM, via mail at [email protected] or respond to the linked Steem thread.
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
what is the difference between steem dollars and steem?

hello,

What is the difference between steem and steem dollars?

Thank you

I don't understand..

https://steemit.com/steemhelp/@aem/steem-for-noobs

Steem is liquid, which means you can convert it to BTC easily, however you can also get dumped on more easily too.
Steem Power is for long term investment(locked for 2 years) and essentially not liquid.
Steem Dollars have relatively stable value at ~1 USD each and are liquid.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
hello,

What is the difference between steem and steem dollars?

Thank you

I don't understand..
Activity: 204
Merit: 137
SmileyGnome
Just wanted to say I am a huge fan of steem. I only wrote one article which has reached thousands of people and made 1700 steem but I really think Steem is going to change social media for the better. Keep up the great work guys!

Keith Smith
Nexus Team Member
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
what is the difference between steem dollars and steem?
legendary
Activity: 984
Just seen this apparently pretty big arbitrage play on polo right now
https://steemit.com/steem/@cryptorune/steem-dollar-poloniex-pump-is-a-arbitrage-goldmine

Who the fuck is buying SBD at these prices on Polo???
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Why can't I login in steemit.com? I registered using my fb account but when logging in, it always say that username does not exist?

I got the same problem after creating an account I cant loggin. Says username doesnt exist.

Me too, tried both FB and Reddit.

Still can't login nor create an account here. It always say "Username Does Not Exist". Please help.
Activity: 512
Merit: 250
Just seen this apparently pretty big arbitrage play on polo right now
https://steemit.com/steem/@cryptorune/steem-dollar-poloniex-pump-is-a-arbitrage-goldmine
legendary
Merit: 1018

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 410
Merit: 250
wow sky rocketing on polo right now.
legendary
Merit: 1018

Sweet that you actually believe they pushed everything into the website and magically require no funding now. Let's see what a STEEM is worth in a few weeks.

For reference:

Vol: 7 BTC

Buy Support: 27 BTC

Oh and Poloniex will probably never add this, so good luck getting attention on scam supporting Bittrex.

Agree, but let's see at the end of summer.
PS: Quote for history.

STEEM/BTC, STEEM/ETH, and SBD/BTC markets added. https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_steem STEEM SteemDollars:
https://twitter.com/Poloniex/status/755256892755247105

Price 3.43$: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/steem/
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
I'm new to steem...
signed up at steemit, created account, logged in...
I see
Steem
Steem Power
Steem Dollars

What should I read what these 3 items are, what can I do with them... and how to increase ?
Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
Really great platform by considering new era of technology. Most of peoples love blogging and its advantage as blogging is done for mining.

Blockchain has already proved its potential use steemit is one great example of it.
Jump to: