Author

Topic: Steemit.com: Blogging is the new Mining - page 141. (Read 348532 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 566
fractally
I presume the mining is almost dead?

is there any POW block left atm, I am testing mining with new account and one i5 CPU

There is one POW block every 63 seconds on average for the life of the coin.
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
Poloniex waiting for this coin
legendary
Activity: 882
jump onto $RISE before the pump id say, if you guys want genuine profit with stability.

not time for rise yet, still a fair bit of dumping happening.....
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
jump onto $RISE before the pump id say, if you guys want genuine profit with stability.
legendary
This is already beginning to smell like a pyramid scheme, scam of the year  Grin Cheesy

plenty of scams going around, but if we can manage some sort of profit, who cares.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 551
This is already beginning to smell like a pyramid scheme, scam of the year  Grin Cheesy
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14639425

So now i get why the steem price could go sky now. With 80% of premined coins developers could move small bittrex market wherever they want to whever price they want. Thats sad. 80% of premined coins held on Steem founders is a hell of Centralization and coins exchange price control.

And the fact that Steem founders closing conversations threads just because they dont like what talks are going there is telling me that nothing here is being done with good intentions.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Yeah I was here buying like crazy then read this. Now I'm dumping like crazy.
Lol, that's pretty funny. If you're "dumping like crazy" into a super fast rising market, why is the price going up the whole time? I'd be very interested to hear just what your huge stake is...
Who said I had a huge stake? I had 50k coins and dumped half for a very nice profit. 80% of the coins in the devs hands lol that's just dumb. Plus none of them can be bothered saying anything about it. Like I say I'm gonna keep selling because generally when the devs hold most of the coins the market crashes. Greed is in every good dev lol.

If you're dumping that small a stake, I would have expected you to have sold it all by now with the current demand. That's why it implied to me you had a large stake. Steem is in very high demand.

yeah I am getting a good price though I could dump it all in one go and lose out on a bitcoin
legendary
Lol, that's pretty funny. If you're "dumping like crazy" into a super fast rising market, why is the price going up the whole time? I'd be very interested to hear just what your huge stake is...
Who said I had a huge stake? I had 50k coins and dumped half for a very nice profit. 80% of the coins in the devs hands lol that's just dumb. Plus none of them can be bothered saying anything about it. Like I say I'm gonna keep selling because generally when the devs hold most of the coins the market crashes. Greed is in every good dev lol.

If you're dumping that small a stake, I would have expected you to have sold it all by now with the current demand. That's why it implied to me you had a large stake. Steem is in very high demand.

idk about that, seems to be pretty consistant sells on rex atm......
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510
Following this. Beta looks nice.
legendary
Activity: 1372
legendary
Activity: 1899
Merit: 1024
I presume the mining is almost dead?

is there any POW block left atm, I am testing mining with new account and one i5 CPU
Wow, what the heck made steem shoot up 70% today?
It's been going up ever since the first successful payout. First payout was on the 4th, then it was like everyone was holding their breath to see what would happen next on the 5th. People starting successfully cashing in their Steem Dollars, and the price took off as the rate of new signups went thru the roof.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057
SpacePirate.io
Wow, what the heck made steem shoot up 70% today?
Activity: 679
Merit: 500
How can  Steemit's posts, comments and votes be immutable when owner can just turn server down and site/data is gone?
Because all that data is stored on a separate blockchain run by many people. The web server is just displaying data from the blockchain. Actually, anyone can run a website that displays data from the blockchain. Here's one example that does it now:

https:/steemd.com

Ok good to hear, ill have a deeper look into it.  thx
How can  Steemit's posts, comments and votes be immutable when owner can just turn server down and site/data is gone?
Because all that data is stored on a separate blockchain run by many people. The web server is just displaying data from the blockchain. Actually, anyone can run a website that displays data from the blockchain. Here's one example that does it now:

https:/steemd.com
Activity: 679
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 910

Do not you think such a strange sharp growth?

I don't...

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/steemit.com

There are 60 new "threads" in the last hour https://steemit.com/created/
More stats here https://steemle.com/charts.php
Activity: 1064
Merit: 551

Do not you think such a strange sharp growth? This artificial bubble will soon explode and your ass too  Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Jump to: