Author

Topic: Steemit.com: Blogging is the new Mining - page 139. (Read 348532 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Get ready for the big collapse....
Activity: 1190
Merit: 260
Tryig to survive in this harsh world
Wow, steem is now third on coinmarketcap, good job people, keep it up.
legendary
Activity: 882
Hey there anybody know about Dubai Coin (DBIC) the first Dubai crypto with it's own exchange .
go check out there :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1372193.0

we dont care...... this is a steemit thread
legendary
Okay people so the steem price is officially mooning. From 0.3 usd two days back to around 3.30 now. Any ideas as to where this is going? Looks like we have an ether competitor... will we see 10 usd plus within the next two to three days?With movement like weve seen so far I suspect alot of people are getting in. For some reason Im reminded of when btcdark hit a dollar and then peaked at 17 within days... what are your thoughts guys?

really hard to speculate atm given how volatile this coins acting. all i do know, is we will see the price move up and down over the course of the next few days. time will tell when it decides to settle.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Okay people so the steem price is officially mooning. From 0.3 usd two days back to around 3.30 now. Any ideas as to where this is going? Looks like we have an ether competitor... will we see 10 usd plus within the next two to three days?With movement like weve seen so far I suspect alot of people are getting in. For some reason Im reminded of when btcdark hit a dollar and then peaked at 17 within days... what are your thoughts guys?
legendary
Activity: 984
Powering down is "all or nothing"? I.e. you can`t turn a part of Steem Power back to Steem, only all of it?

It the cli you can. In the web GUI you can't.

In the GUI, even though it starts powering down all your SP, only 1/104 is powered down per week in practice. So you can stop it after a few weeks.

While the process is ongoing, the portion that isn't powered down yet is unaffected (still counts toward voting power, still earns more Steem, etc.)

Thanks again! I really like the system so far, though I don`t understand everything yet. I keep upvoting stuff but my Steem Power keeps increasing. Am I not supposed to pay the guys something when I upvote them? I would like to upvote you as well  Cheesy
Anyway, reading the whitepaper now...
legendary
Powering down is "all or nothing"? I.e. you can`t turn a part of Steem Power back to Steem, only all of it?

10 percent is just a correction, but 50 - people losing trust forever

...Sorry that reply to a higher message

This is not a correction, its just someone with large amounts dumping, around 400btc worth, or there abouts. its been happening like that over the past few days, price climbs and then get hit hard and then recovers, rinse and repeat. i suspect it will keep happening for another day or 2 before a major correction will happen. Still alot of large buys going on and sells as well, coins are changing hands, be intresting to see where this leads.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10

10 percent is just a correction, but 50 - people losing trust forever

...Sorry that reply to a higher message
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

It the cli you can. In the web GUI you can't.

In the GUI, even though it starts powering down all your SP, only 1/104 is powered down per week in practice. So you can stop it after a few weeks.

While the process is ongoing, the portion that isn't powered down yet is unaffected (still counts toward voting power, still earns more Steem, etc.)
legendary
Activity: 984
legendary
Too late. Dumping to 1 sat

lol how wrong you are, its been doing this for a few days now..... guessing your alittle annoyed you didnt get on earlier?
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Too late. Dumping to 1 sat
legendary
i didn't follow this, is this minable, i assume no right?

Yes it is mineable
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
i didn't follow this, is this minable, i assume no right?
legendary
FTS.. anyone wants to buy Steemit  account with 140.3 Steem power ? 0.5 btc

You could easily sell that in Bittrex...

No you can't. Steem power can't be transferred to the exchange to sell.
Activity: 493
FTS.. anyone wants to buy Steemit  account with 140.3 Steem power ? 0.5 btc

You could easily sell that in Bittrex...
Activity: 493
What worries me about Steemit is that it is getting a lot attention in the crypto world, but almost nobody in the blog/social-network worlds are yet aware of its existence. When you look closely at how it all works, it should be setting the blogging world on fire, let alone the whole "internet marketing", "mmo" and work-from-home types.

Seems the cart is rather far ahead of the horse at the moment. Steemit really needs to break into the mainstream, and it should be about all the other great revolutionary stuff, not just the Steem currency.

Wonder if a dump is inevitable after this pump? How high can it go? How low will it settle?

I agree. I really liken it to a reddit type of site. I wish they had a good Mobile app. But I do find it hard to search for new content. plus they should allow people to view their favorite authors or some how serve content by the tags that people care about most. There is a lot of potential in this site just need some direction and exposure. Also sending and receiving transactiona is very cumbersome at the moment. Took me for ever to try and figure out how to send money from Bittrex. I was confused since most address and are hexadecimal strings.
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
What worries me about Steemit is that it is getting a lot attention in the crypto world, but almost nobody in the blog/social-network worlds are yet aware of its existence. When you look closely at how it all works, it should be setting the blogging world on fire, let alone the whole "internet marketing", "mmo" and work-from-home types.

Seems the cart is rather far ahead of the horse at the moment. Steemit really needs to break into the mainstream, and it should be about all the other great revolutionary stuff, not just the Steem currency.

Wonder if a dump is inevitable after this pump? How high can it go? How low will it settle?
Activity: 296
Merit: 251
closed
Activity: 1918
Merit: 537
at least alive and pleasant, not boring, as presently ethereum, waves, lisk....
Jump to: