Author

Topic: Steemit.com: Blogging is the new Mining - page 140. (Read 348532 times)

Activity: 1918
Merit: 537
after ths rise steem looks just scary

I've just been relaxing tonight watching Akira, eating a Chinese. In those short 2 hours, Steem has gone from 2.50 to 3 dollars.

#Holyshit

Yeah, steem has more than doubled in value over the past day or so.

Go go steem! Tongue

should it continue ?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

I've just been relaxing tonight watching Akira, eating a Chinese. In those short 2 hours, Steem has gone from 2.50 to 3 dollars.

#Holyshit

Yeah, steem has more than doubled in value over the past day or so.

Go go steem! Tongue
Activity: 146
Merit: 100

#Holyshit
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
FTS.. anyone wants to buy Steemit  account with 140.3 Steem power ? 0.5 btc
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I like this concept, but I have a question. If you are getting paid in STEEM to post or getting paid as people upvote your posts...
What happens when the supply of Steem to pay people runs out?? Where do the funds come from and will they ever dry up?

Just a question. Thanks for the input, if you all can help answer questions of mine.  Smiley
Activity: 146
When is the collapse? 10 dollars? 100 dollars?
Activity: 280
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
What is meant by "Blogging is the new mining"?

So new coins are being issued on the blockchain when a new blog post is being created? This is what it sounds like..

Created and gets upvotes. Spamming blog posts that no one votes for is not effective.

Activity: 433
I was using steemit yesterday no worries but today every time i try to comment or submit a story this comes up?  Transaction failed: itr != by_permlink_idx.end():

anyone got any ideas?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Wtf just happened!
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I am kicking myself for not buying more @ .75 off a whim a couple of days ago!!!

Me too, but been collecting some on the dips and it's working out so far. Smiley
Activity: 493
I am kicking myself for not buying more @ .75 off a whim a couple of days ago!!!
legendary
Activity: 1232
WOW. Thanks STEEM. Bought at 38 cents, just sold at 2.70. INSANE. Good luck to all the other people.

I'm off to Synereo. Not too long untill people actually realize.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 510
What is meant by "Blogging is the new mining"?

So new coins are being issued on the blockchain when a new blog post is being created? This is what it sounds like..
Activity: 174
This pamp?
legendary
Activity: 1899
Merit: 1024
I presume the mining is almost dead?

is there any POW block left atm, I am testing mining with new account and one i5 CPU

There is one POW block every 63 seconds on average for the life of the coin.
So is the miner right when it say 500-900min estimated to produce one block with 18 Khs?, mining for 2-3 days still none
Activity: 1064
Merit: 551
Why is steem going so much up up up?

Speculation, it is a pyramid scheme, a scam soon collapse
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
Why is steem going so much up up up?
legendary
Activity: 1762
Merit: 1011
This is already beginning to smell like a pyramid scheme, scam of the year  Grin Cheesy

plenty of scams going around, but if we can manage some sort of profit, who cares.

You mean if *you* can manage some sort of profit, then *you* don't care.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Yeah I was here buying like crazy then read this. Now I'm dumping like crazy.
Lol, that's pretty funny. If you're "dumping like crazy" into a super fast rising market, why is the price going up the whole time? I'd be very interested to hear just what your huge stake is...

dumped 1 steem like crazy you won't believe it! Cheesy
Jump to: