Pages:
Author

Topic: Steemit.com: Blogging is the new Mining - page 53. (Read 348532 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 6
August 24, 2017, 02:22:37 PM
Hi, I'm looking to diversify my portfolio right now.

Can someone explain where the value of Steem comes from?

As I understand this system the value solely comes from people buying this coin - therefore buying upvoting power as there is no value generated besides money coming in from exchanges.

With the built in 100% per year inflation this would mean that people would have to buy so many coins that the market cap doubles every year in order to keep the coin price stable.

That seems hilarious to me.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
August 24, 2017, 11:55:00 AM
Where wallet for android , please give me link URL , I want to download it for save my steemit because I will save in a long time and do not want to be traded.

The Steemit team is working on a mobile wallet (see above update) but it isn't released yet.

In the meantime as someone else said you can use the web wallet (steemit.com) or a desktop wallet.
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
August 24, 2017, 11:15:42 AM
I tried to register steemit, but until now have not get confirmation email that my account has been active, I've tried with email and phone number is different but still can not, is there something wrong with my registration do?

They delay registrations because of bot and fake entries. You might wait up to 10 days or you can get activation in only 1 day. It's random and you can't do anything else than wait.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
August 24, 2017, 10:47:10 AM
core wallet made?
Activity: 715
Merit: 101
August 24, 2017, 10:40:17 AM
I tried to register steemit, but until now have not get confirmation email that my account has been active, I've tried with email and phone number is different but still can not, is there something wrong with my registration do?
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
August 24, 2017, 10:11:23 AM
Where wallet for android , please give me link URL , I want to download it for save my steemit because I will save in a long time and do not want to be traded.

You don't need a wallet to store steem. You can make an account on steemit and use and store steem there.
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
August 24, 2017, 09:36:51 AM
August 24, 2017, 02:20:33 AM
Hmm, that's an interesting news @smooth. But more than the design, I would love to see the social side of the steemit to grow. Right now it's mainly whales game. That has to change if steemit is to really become a true social media platform.
legendary
August 23, 2017, 03:51:02 PM
Some interesting announcements here, though mostly teasers:

https://steemit.com/steemit/@steemitblog/the-state-of-steem-august-expansion
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
August 21, 2017, 11:19:16 PM
1Hj9NK745iSVm9WpdLCJfxuCi2sAEu7LUs

I just wanted to offer something  that can help the community and finding a third party escrow person online can be fucking gay.

Please feel free to check my Bitcointalk profile and have confidence that you are trading with the "real" BayAreaCoins.

IEwKEfTKKtl2jlvUmqtv/WXs70EQcQouG/oThw93bi+AccFV9W63ESYa0uz5c/r+19dIpie+A9MbitYnYTLqLRY=
legendary
August 20, 2017, 10:01:19 PM
What's new from steemit ? Why prices have increased by 30% more. I missed yesterday's chance because I'm not online. Is there a renewal of the steemit wallet ?
Or is there an update from the other side ?

u cant deposit anywhere, its a pump on closed suppy - nothing unusual and nothing to do with steemit itself

To be fair the pump started before the Bittrex wallet was down. But no doubt the wallet blockage has contributed to it.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
August 20, 2017, 09:58:15 PM
What's new from steemit ? Why prices have increased by 30% more. I missed yesterday's chance because I'm not online. Is there a renewal of the steemit wallet ?

u cant deposit anywhere, its a pump on closed suppy - nothing unusual and nothing to do with steemit itself
Activity: 434
Merit: 126
August 20, 2017, 08:32:32 PM
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
August 20, 2017, 04:22:42 AM
Steem price keeps falling hard Sad

great time to buy. if a rebrand is really coming than the price might pump up 10x . who said it is re-branding? didnt see any annoucment

I'm not aware of any rebranding
August 20, 2017, 04:06:25 AM
The prices falling is very unfortunate. I know many people are saying good time to buy, but we are not getting solid news regarding the developments.
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
August 20, 2017, 03:43:58 AM

great time to buy. if a rebrand is really coming than the price might pump up 10x . who said it is re-branding? didnt see any annoucment
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
August 19, 2017, 10:55:43 AM
August 19, 2017, 02:37:30 AM
I signed up on Steemit yesterday. I provided a username, a email address and a mobile cell number. I confirmed my email address and input the received sms code. Then I got a message on the website that the team is checking my signup and coming back to me. I have not received anything yet. Then I tried to sign up again and realized that my username I used yesterday is still available  Sad

Does anyone know what happened? Was my signup cancelled?
As far as I know they are taking like a week to approve the account. So if u have received the email with ur username, then better wait for a week. Otherwise contact someone on https://steemit.chat/channel/general
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
August 18, 2017, 05:36:29 PM
Guys if I remember correctly there will soon be some updates on beta version of steemit or I am wrong? It is sad that price doesn't move a lot..
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
August 18, 2017, 02:08:11 PM
I signed up on Steemit yesterday. I provided a username, a email address and a mobile cell number. I confirmed my email address and input the received sms code. Then I got a message on the website that the team is checking my signup and coming back to me. I have not received anything yet. Then I tried to sign up again and realized that my username I used yesterday is still available  Sad

Does anyone know what happened? Was my signup cancelled?
Pages:
Jump to: