Pages:
Author

Topic: Steemit.com: Blogging is the new Mining - page 69. (Read 348532 times)

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
There is also a FAQ section in steemit in the upper right corner menu.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
What I'm wondering is how do people get STEEM when they're being upvoted?

Is it from the newly created STEEM or how does that work? o.o

I didn't understand what's the current annual inflation rate, 2%, 9.5% or what?

You can found answers here: https://steemit.com/steem-help/@sykochica/answering-common-questions-where-does-the-money-come-from

Thanks.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
Hey everyone! I have decided to launch a group on Telegram dedicated for Steemit users!

Feel free to join, discuss Steemit & share your articles at http://t.me/steemitgroup

See you there!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1018

You can found answers here: https://steemit.com/steem-help/@sykochica/answering-common-questions-where-does-the-money-come-from
legendary
Freedom&Honor

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Why didn't I get 10 Steem  Cry

Sign up on steemit.com today to have your account funded with 10 Steem, and let’s be part of the movement for a better online community.

same here Sad
legendary
Freedom&Honor
Why didn't I get 10 Steem  Cry

Sign up on steemit.com today to have your account funded with 10 Steem, and let’s be part of the movement for a better online community.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
I can't sign up to Steemit, confirmation mail doesn't come. What could be the problem? Is it a general issue, how can I fix this?
I made phone confirmation but no e-mails received since 2 days.

I have the same issue. Confirmed phone number but no e-mail for full account completion/verification.

Just got the confirmation e-mail, three days after signing up. Better late than never I guess Cheesy
That happened to me, too . Everything fine now.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
I can't sign up to Steemit, confirmation mail doesn't come. What could be the problem? Is it a general issue, how can I fix this?

I have the same issue. Confirmed phone number but no e-mail for full account completion/verification.

Just got the confirmation e-mail, three days after signing up. Better late than never I guess Cheesy
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
I'm in for the long term! Steem will be huge!!  Grin
Activity: 1204
Merit: 501
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
My observations are that email come quickly when you are using gmail. Everything works just great. Use Gmail and I think you will not have any problems
Activity: 617
Merit: 256
ICO Accelerator & Consultant
Is this thread abandoned? Why is there nobody to answer sign-up related questions? I told my friends about the system and they like it. They wanted to register but there was no confirmation mail coming to them. Don't you want new users to come join and blogging?

There are other ways of signing up.. check out steemconnect's service Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
Is this thread abandoned? Why is there nobody to answer sign-up related questions? I told my friends about the system and they like it. They wanted to register but there was no confirmation mail coming to them. Don't you want new users to come join and blogging?
Merit: 790

I thought im just the only one who do experience this.I have registered on the site and my number was fully verified and now im stucked on this email confirmation which didnt arrive on my email which do really sucks and im waiting for days as of now. Admins/Dev should really pay attention on this issue so that potential traders or users wont get hassle on the verification of our accounts.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I've been trying to join the Steemit community and get some steem, but I can't seem to get approved and join Steemit.

Anyone else still waiting to get accepted?
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

Activity: 749
Merit: 507
legendary
Merit: 1485
Hi, I just joined steemIt, who should I follow??

We have a list of Steemit users here. You can follow them. They have mostly crypto-currency related posts.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/steemit-blog-listesi-1915663
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1018
stupid question, is it allowed to blogging in non-english language?

Yes, there are language tags for different communities. Korean is very popular as is Spanish. Any are welcome.
Hi. You told, that any are welcome, but i post some posts in my native language (UA), and did not receive any nice upvotes(( This situation makes me sad.

For UA language posts you can use official Steem fork called Golos: https://golos.io
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
stupid question, is it allowed to blogging in non-english language?

Yes, there are language tags for different communities. Korean is very popular as is Spanish. Any are welcome.
Hi. You told, that any are welcome, but i post some posts in my native language (UA), and did not receive any nice upvotes(( This situation makes me sad.
Pages:
Jump to: