Pages:
Author

Topic: Steemit.com: Blogging is the new Mining - page 73. (Read 348532 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Who can I speak to regarding error pop up during sign up

try [email protected]
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
Who can I speak to regarding error pop up during sign up
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1018
I am not a member of steemit* but I want to follow some interesting blogs there. I could not find RSS feeds for the blogs. Is this function not provided at all?

*Mainly because of the phone number I have to provide for sign up. I understand that it is a security method because new members get free coin, however there should also be an option to register without phone number and thus without getting free coins.

You can find Steem blogs RSS here: https://streemian.com/rss/info

You can create anonymous Steem account using: https://steemit.com/steemit/@anonsteem/bypass-steemit-email-phone-verification-with-anonsteem-over-200-users
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
I am not a member of steemit* but I want to follow some interesting blogs there. I could not find RSS feeds for the blogs. Is this function not provided at all?

*Mainly because of the phone number I have to provide for sign up. I understand that it is a security method because new members get free coin, however there should also be an option to register without phone number and thus without getting free coins.
Activity: 95
Did I get it right that the $ for blog articles and comments are Steem-$ which are converted 1 to 1 in USD? So 50 Steem-$ are $50?

Technically yes. Your 50 Steem$ should trade X Steem tokens worth 50$ based on the current market price
Activity: 396
Activity: 462
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
Steemit is easily becoming a home! We are beginning to treasure it than ever before and constantly have to check our conviction about its future and this isn't anything negative. We simply are loving steemit and are concerned about its future, for we don't want to lose it. GO STEEMIT!
Activity: 322
Did I get it right that the $ for blog articles and comments are Steem-$ which are converted 1 to 1 in USD? So 50 Steem-$ are $50?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
What technology does steem utilize for these fast transactions ?

DPoS/Graphene.
Activity: 280
Vincit qui se vincit.
What technology does steem utilize for these fast transactions ?
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
now its the time +1
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Chart looks killer for a breakout.
Activity: 84
Steem's platform is actually very cool, and reddit-like. One of the better investments in the ecosystem right now.
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
Activity: 327
Is anyone else getting errors trying to sign up?
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
LoL all the newbies FUDing
They must still be salty for buying at $3 and $4. I bet they sold and cant bear the thought of this beast rising again.
Pages:
Jump to: