Author

Topic: Stellar - page 105. (Read 521248 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
August 07, 2014, 03:42:58 AM
So basically u will get around 5k stellar with current price is 0.00000445 multiply with amount of 4500 is equal some 0.02 BTC not bad amount i just say for few minutes of work .
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
August 07, 2014, 03:37:15 AM
hi,
just to share my 8 days on stellar...

i open wallet on 1 august...
i realize that without FC i cant get 5000STR....one bad feeling...
afer...
my password manager software memorized wrong password on stellar.org, and i did not yet verify my email address, so i was not able to recover my password...
i send few emails and ask in forum for help, but after 8 days and a lot of posts and emails, i still can not access to my wallet...
https://forum.stellar.org/t/technical-support/42/118
support is little slow..
on Tuesday i ask my friend to open account on stellar.org and after connecting with Facebook he received 900 STR
yesterday i ask i friend to open an account for stellar, hi has FB account so i log in and he received only 400 STR...
so i asked Mashall Hayner if he can help because my login problems and i sad to him, that i will not ever receive initial amount of 5000STR   and that i'm not able to log in and use my wallet...

this was his response... nothing about my login problems...
Read here:
Hey Kriss,

We adjusted the amount of stellar you will receive to be approximate to $10USD as there is now an official valuation of STR, which you can find at stellarvalue.org

When you sign up now it works like this: 500 STR for Facebook auth, 400 STR for recovery code verification, and 100 STR for sending to a friend. The additional 3.5k STR you will receive over a period of time. Hope this helps.

Best,
Marshalli
''

can say that i never in my life send so many email and ask in forum for help, that i did in last 8 days...

unfortunately none seams to understand me and help solve my problems...

by
kikan

legendary
August 07, 2014, 03:36:40 AM
Seem like fb account are here main topic. So with fb account u will get how how many stellars 3500 or less?
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
August 07, 2014, 03:31:50 AM
i guess JED want to kill ripple..wow..
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
August 07, 2014, 03:18:17 AM
Yup, just think about this:
A lot of people, that mostly doesn't understand cryptocurrencies, are going to get some XXX coins (Stellars)
They have probably heard that "someone" has become rich with this kind of shit (Bitcoin)
They will find they their Stellars value is no more than $10 o likely.

How many of them will want to sell their Stellars just to get only $10!?
My guess is that they will start to hoard them ...

correct, or even they will buy more, if 100,000 facebook users buy 20 usd worth.. thats like 2000 btcs.

or they can buy btc, wait 6 months, and claim 2000 BTC worth of Stellar for FREE and keep all their BTC. Wink  
20% of the total Stellar has been put aside to be given away to btc holders that claim it, based on a snapshot of the blockchain at an unspecified point in time and their proof of address ownership Wink  
If you want some better start using a wallet and not keep all your coins on an exchange (Stellar has no way to determine if the address owners are individuals or exchanges)

Bitcoin program
20% of the initial stellars are set aside to be distributed to holders of bitcoin and XRP (19% for bitcoin holders and 1% for XRP holders).

We will take a snapshot of the bitcoin blockchain at a particular date and will set up a claim page that will allow bitcoin holders to receive their pro-rata share of the stellars reserved under this program by verifying they control their address from that blockchain snapshot. For example, a user owning .001% of the bitcoins in the blockchain snapshot would receive .001% of the stellars set aside for bitcoin holders under this program, or 190,000 stellars.

For bitcoin holders, distribution will begin within 6 months after Stellar is open to the public. The Foundation will maintain this claim site for at least 3 months.

You are wrong.. you wont get 1 btc worth of stellar if you own 1 btc if not everyone would be stellarionarie.. the rate will be 1500 per btc.. thats about 0.005 btc. Wink

Yes you are right, it is the percentage of bitcoins you own out of the total bitcoins at the snapshot date, and you get an equal percentage of the Stellars they allocated for it.   My point is that as there are billions of stellar, almost anyone with bitcoin will be able to claim a decent amount of stellar at that date.  So why buy now, just hold your bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1005
August 07, 2014, 03:11:08 AM
A lot of people, that mostly doesn't understand cryptocurrencies, are going to get some XXX coins (Stellars)
They have probably heard that "someone" has become rich with this kind of shit (Bitcoin)

correct, or even they will buy more, if 100,000 facebook users buy 20 usd worth.. thats like 2000 btcs.

So, guess we already have a competitor for btc..

heard from a friend, do you agree?

Bitcoin is 1.0
Stellar is 1.5
NEM is 2.0

Hello,
Not sure about that Smiley
Think Bitcoin is Bitcoin and that is.
I am watching at Stellar price these days and noticed today it is going down a bit. Hope this is not a trend.
BTW I am looking to buy some Stellar as the price is little cheap right now. Someone is selling today?
BR
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
stellartoday.com
August 07, 2014, 03:10:14 AM

Bitcoin is 1.0
Stellar is 1.5
NEM is 2.0

Is it some ranking?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 07, 2014, 03:02:06 AM

or they can buy btc, wait 6 months, and claim 2000 BTC worth of Stellar for FREE and keep all their BTC. Wink  
20% of the total Stellar has been put aside to be given away to btc holders that claim it, based on a snapshot of the blockchain at an unspecified point in time and their proof of address ownership Wink  
If you want some better start using a wallet and not keep all your coins on an exchange (Stellar has no way to determine if the address owners are individuals or exchanges)

Bitcoin program
20% of the initial stellars are set aside to be distributed to holders of bitcoin and XRP (19% for bitcoin holders and 1% for XRP holders).

We will take a snapshot of the bitcoin blockchain at a particular date and will set up a claim page that will allow bitcoin holders to receive their pro-rata share of the stellars reserved under this program by verifying they control their address from that blockchain snapshot. For example, a user owning .001% of the bitcoins in the blockchain snapshot would receive .001% of the stellars set aside for bitcoin holders under this program, or 190,000 stellars.

For bitcoin holders, distribution will begin within 6 months after Stellar is open to the public. The Foundation will maintain this claim site for at least 3 months.

You are wrong.. you wont get 1 btc worth of stellar if you own 1 btc if not everyone would be stellarionarie.. the rate will be 1500 per btc.. thats about 0.005 btc. Wink
legendary
August 07, 2014, 03:00:22 AM
Who do I talk to if I still have not recieved the 3500 Stellar since 4 days a go?

their forum or their support
Activity: 112
Whatever you do, take care of your shoes.
August 07, 2014, 02:35:30 AM
Who do I talk to if I still have not recieved the 3500 Stellar since 4 days a go?
legendary
August 07, 2014, 02:25:44 AM

Bitcoin program

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002
August 07, 2014, 02:17:54 AM

Bitcoin is 1.0
Stellar is 1.5
NEM is 2.0

legendary
August 07, 2014, 02:00:41 AM
Anyone selling Facebook accounts? I'd love some, thanks guys.

probably not worth it anymore at 500 STR payout.

yup they change this so now is getting useless to do anything with fb accounts. Try something else.

You should do this on start
Activity: 91
stellartoday.com
August 07, 2014, 01:52:19 AM

August 07, 2014, 01:27:23 AM

staff
Activity: 4256
Merit: 1208
I support freedom of choice
August 07, 2014, 01:15:14 AM

August 07, 2014, 12:31:03 AM
stellar is doing clearly a brand new experiment with that facebook repartition..   most people think that the huge giveaway will bring the price down.. thats only chat talk, the reality is that there can be so many variables with that so we can even expect a huge bubble or something unexpected as we dont know what happens if you bring digital currency to so many people.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
August 06, 2014, 09:38:38 PM

Just search for some underground forums Wink They sell in bulk, and I mean biiig amounts if you need!

You link me in PM, I know underground forums but I can't find any good sellers. And the accounts need to be, ya know, used.
Activity: 406
August 06, 2014, 09:29:57 PM

Just search for some underground forums Wink They sell in bulk, and I mean biiig amounts if you need!
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
August 06, 2014, 09:29:26 PM

probably not worth it anymore at 500 STR payout.
Jump to: