Author

Topic: Stellar - page 121. (Read 521248 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
August 04, 2014, 02:59:37 PM
looks like Stellar reduced the giveaway amount again Undecided
now they pay 500 STR at once, and 3500 STR is necessary to wait

I have been waiting two days for my stelllar, if they reduce it I am going to laugh my ass off.
legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001
August 04, 2014, 02:58:41 PM
and 3500 STR is necessary to wait
which you'll never see....

why not?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
August 04, 2014, 02:42:36 PM
and 3500 STR is necessary to wait
which you'll never see....
Activity: 288
Merit: 251
August 04, 2014, 02:31:06 PM
looks like Stellar reduced the giveaway amount again Undecided
now they pay 500 STR at once, and 3500 STR is necessary to wait
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
August 04, 2014, 01:28:16 PM
Hello,
Can someone explain me clearly how this Stellar works...what is the new thing this coin is offering? Is it worth the time promoting this service? Are you making money from that lately? If any oppurtunity to make some easy cash I am in Smiley
BR
Gondel

Yeah, you can get 5 USD to give your facebook information.

Nothing new, is copy paste code of Ripple which was created 2 years ago.

I've wondered, what if they gathered all the Facebook info they got, and in the future used it to spam as muchas Facebook as they can with something else. Such as, another coin announcement, or whatever they want. Now they have access to thousands and thousands of regularly used Facebook accounts
Possible yes. Having thousand of accounts on facebook who are interested in cryptoworld will be very helpful in the future if you deal with alt coins.
So the other way to have more Stellar is just buying it. Is that true?
Thanks!
BR
Gondel

I don't know why anyone would invest in an easy-to-get, pump n dump alt coin scheme with their own money. That is the dumbest thing you can do, unless maybe it's for less than a day if the prices have been dropping.

And that's what I am scared of, it's funny how they chose Facebook and not anything else.

lol you're hilarious
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
August 04, 2014, 01:06:26 PM
Hey,
Not sure if here is the place to ask, but I cannot create an account on Stellartalk....It is keep saying to me the same thing no matter what email address I put:

The email address you used is not accepted by this community. Please select a different email address.

Why this is happening? Is there other people who are experiencing this?
BR

You have to use:

@hotmail.com
@gmail.com

Try an email with one of those two if it isn't working.
Hello,
Think that will help e a lot Smiley
No problem with the registration, still waiting for confirmation mail.
What is your Stellar name I can tip you Wink
You are the only one who answered and helped me.
BR

No problem. Also for the confirmation email I've found sometimes they fuck up and don't send it, you can contact support if it doesn't come.

Pmed my Stellar.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1005
August 04, 2014, 12:59:57 PM
Hey,
Not sure if here is the place to ask, but I cannot create an account on Stellartalk....It is keep saying to me the same thing no matter what email address I put:

The email address you used is not accepted by this community. Please select a different email address.

BR

You have to use:

@hotmail.com
@gmail.com

Hello,
Think that will help e a lot Smiley
No problem with the registration, still waiting for confirmation mail.
What is your Stellar name I can tip you Wink
You are the only one who answered and helped me.
BR
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1077
^ Will code for Bitcoins
August 04, 2014, 12:31:09 PM
I don't know why anyone would invest in an easy-to-get, pump n dump alt coin scheme with their own money. That is the dumbest thing you can do, unless maybe it's for less than a day if the prices have been dropping.

Don't know why do you think it's dumbest thing, if you looked at that Mechanical Turk link you'll see that people were massively paying 0.5 US$ for registration and sending 6000 Stellars to them. It's 0.5 US$ = 0.0008 BTC per 6000 = 0.00013 per 1000 Stellar. In that example someone gave here the guy invested in 2.000.000 Stellar that way, he invested 0.00013 * 2000 = 0.26 BTC. The whole day yesterday people bought Stellars for a minimum 0.015 BTC per thousand, if he sold all he invested he got 2000 * 0.015 = 30 BTC.

So he invested 1/4 BTC and earned 30 BTC. Not bad for a day's work, and you can call him dumb as much a you want to.
August 04, 2014, 12:05:48 PM
Hey,

BR

You have to use:

@hotmail.com
@gmail.com

b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
August 04, 2014, 12:05:34 PM
Hey,

BR

are you using a disposable email address?
legendary
August 04, 2014, 12:04:45 PM
Hey,

BR
August 04, 2014, 12:01:52 PM
Hello,
Can someone explain me clearly how this Stellar works...what is the new thing this coin is offering? Is it worth the time promoting this service? Are you making money from that lately? If any oppurtunity to make some easy cash I am in Smiley
BR
Gondel

I've wondered, what if they gathered all the Facebook info they got, and in the future used it to spam as muchas Facebook as they can with something else. Such as, another coin announcement, or whatever they want. Now they have access to thousands and thousands of regularly used Facebook accounts
Possible yes. Having thousand of accounts on facebook who are interested in cryptoworld will be very helpful in the future if you deal with alt coins.
Thanks!
BR
Gondel

And that's what I am scared of, it's funny how they chose Facebook and not anything else.
legendary
August 04, 2014, 11:56:22 AM
Hello,
BR
Gondel

Thanks!
BR
Gondel
Activity: 168
August 04, 2014, 11:45:03 AM
I think they are using facebook only to avoid gaming of the system (it still happens for sure, but probably in less amount then without 3rd party tool).
August 04, 2014, 11:39:20 AM
Hello,
BR
Gondel

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
August 04, 2014, 11:36:49 AM
We commit to admitting at least the following number of people each month into the direct signup program.

Month 1: 10k people

At least means at minimum not maximum. At least thats how I read that.

They probably have some issues since a lot of people signed up and system cant take it.

yes, but that means that they could stop new account if they wanted to!
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
August 04, 2014, 11:19:08 AM
Hello,
BR
Gondel

You should really read up about STR first before going with the standard, 'It's just a copy and Paste of xxxxx'. Stellar was created by the same dev that created Ripple and since left to work on Stellar as Stellar is more in keeping with his original concept. There are some very well known names in the world of technology behind Stellar and is definitely not you average coin. It is also a platform/decentralized protocol that is hopefully going make using any currency you have dead simple to use anywhere on line.

https://www.stellar.org/about/

You just summed up what Ripple is and why it failed.
August 04, 2014, 11:16:43 AM
You should read github before saying its not a fork. Its exactly same as Ripple but with different textures.
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
August 04, 2014, 11:13:15 AM
Hello,
BR
Gondel

You should really read up about STR first before going with the standard, 'It's just a copy and Paste of xxxxx'. Stellar was created by the same dev that created Ripple and since left to work on Stellar as Stellar is more in keeping with his original concept. There are some very well known names in the world of technology behind Stellar and is definitely not you average coin. It is also a platform/decentralized protocol that is hopefully going make using any currency you have dead simple to use anywhere on line.

https://www.stellar.org/about/
August 04, 2014, 11:03:58 AM
We commit to admitting at least the following number of people each month into the direct signup program.

Month 1: 10k people

At least means at minimum not maximum. At least thats how I read that.

They probably have some issues since a lot of people signed up and system cant take it.
Jump to: