Pages:
Author

Topic: Stellar - page 45. (Read 521248 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
February 13, 2015, 12:22:11 AM
shitbox, and why the fuck is this shitbox outside of the announcement section?

the biggest shitboxes of them all "ANN" in alt discussion.
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
February 12, 2015, 10:33:49 PM
Has there been an update for any developments happening  ? Just looks like a pump and get rich quick scheme.

This is the last update from dev
https://stellartalk.org/topic/6965-announcing-stellars-integration-with-vumi/

thanks...what do you think the price should be for this coin
Activity: 289
Merit: 251
February 12, 2015, 02:35:11 PM
Add support for 13 more coins in Coinomi Universal HD Wallet
Coinomi is a very secure and lighweight, universal HD wallet for Android devices, currently supporting 13 coins:

Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Peercoin, Darkcoin, Reddcoin, NuBits, NuShares, Blackcoin, Feathercoin, Rubycoin, Digitalcoin, and Cannacoin.

In return for your support we will double the number of supported coins to 26!

http://coinomi.com/#13-coins-campaign
Activity: 294
February 10, 2015, 07:07:44 PM
Has there been an update for any developments happening  ? Just looks like a pump and get rich quick scheme.

This is the last update from dev
https://stellartalk.org/topic/6965-announcing-stellars-integration-with-vumi/
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
February 09, 2015, 04:26:21 PM
How To Get Invitation In Stellar Account My Account Is Motivation
i think invitation system has been stopped.

I don't know, I still have 3 invites but I don't know if it gives any stellar as reward ( you always need a valid facebook account).
when did you received those invites? yeah, they still give out stellar but only 125.

I've received them a couple of months ago, but I don't have a valid facebook account (I've only one account , mine).
ask any friends/family of yours to signup and use the invitation code. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
February 09, 2015, 04:23:11 PM

I don't know, I still have 3 invites but I don't know if it gives any stellar as reward ( you always need a valid facebook account).
when did you received those invites? yeah, they still give out stellar but only 125.

I've received them a couple of months ago, but I don't have a valid facebook account (I've only one account , mine).
legendary
February 09, 2015, 04:21:05 PM

legendary
#Free market
February 09, 2015, 01:02:36 PM

legendary
February 09, 2015, 01:00:45 PM
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
February 09, 2015, 05:08:01 AM
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
February 09, 2015, 03:54:37 AM
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
February 08, 2015, 04:17:35 PM
Stellar will serve as a useful warning to anyone else who thinks they know how to do crypto better than Ripple.

I feel sorry, not for Stellar, but for the folks who lost their money.

People who lost their money!? It is up 70% from where I bought in before. They also have tons of good devs on the team. Btc giveaway has been delayed until they update their protocol. After this the giveaway will start. In my opinion this is a great time to get in before the big announcement. 

It takes more than just "good devs" to get mainstream adoption.

Compared to other organisations, Stellar is dwarfed (money, people, connections).

Stellar tried to apply the stripe.com "formula" to Ripple's codebase. It isn't working. And I cannot see what strategy the management team have to do anything about it.

If they do the giveaway I think people will dump and crash the price.
Price will rise again after the dump no doubt.
legendary
#Free market
February 08, 2015, 04:02:46 PM
Stellar will serve as a useful warning to anyone else who thinks they know how to do crypto better than Ripple.

People who lost their money!? It is up 70% from where I bought in before. They also have tons of good devs on the team. Btc giveaway has been delayed until they update their protocol. After this the giveaway will start. In my opinion this is a great time to get in before the big announcement. 

Compared to other organisations, Stellar is dwarfed (money, people, connections).

Stellar tried to apply the stripe.com "formula" to Ripple's codebase. It isn't working. And I cannot see what strategy the management team have to do anything about it.

It's very sad, but I think you're right. Just like bitcoin, people allways bitchin about mining aint profitable, untill 2012 it never was... it's about the concept, and the fact we can actually break away from the traditional financial system Smiley

If the will dump then  I will buy a lot of cheap stellar, However the "bitcoin distribution" will start in the next 2 months we have another time to "think".
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
February 08, 2015, 04:00:24 PM

It's very sad, but I think you're right. Just like bitcoin, people allways bitchin about mining aint profitable, untill 2012 it never was... it's about the concept, and the fact we can actually break away from the traditional financial system Smiley
Activity: 253
Merit: 252
February 08, 2015, 01:36:09 PM

Activity: 280
February 08, 2015, 08:39:40 AM

Activity: 294
February 08, 2015, 08:21:48 AM
Stellar is dead, The stellar dev foundation (SDF) plans to ultimately create 100 billion stellars. Half of those are to be released for circulation, while the company plans to retain the other half. this doesn't say enough?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
February 08, 2015, 07:56:06 AM

Yeap I would switch out for a stellar performance Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
February 08, 2015, 06:19:03 AM

Activity: 280
February 08, 2015, 05:55:07 AM

Pages:
Jump to: