Pages:
Author

Topic: Stellar - page 44. (Read 521248 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
March 05, 2015, 06:11:17 AM
Still no bitcoin giveaway? Didn't they say in 6 months?

Jed McCaleb is a lying bastard.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
March 04, 2015, 05:17:38 PM
Still no bitcoin giveaway? Didn't they say in 6 months?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
March 04, 2015, 10:32:58 AM
This article might give you a behind the scene idea about Stellar => http://observer.com/2015/02/the-race-to-replace-bitcoin/

That article ain't great for Stellar.

I don't agree with it all. But others will be influenced by it.
Activity: 311
Merit: 264
February 23, 2015, 05:11:38 PM
This article might give you a behind the scene idea about Stellar => http://observer.com/2015/02/the-race-to-replace-bitcoin/
legendary
Activity: 938
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
February 23, 2015, 07:16:21 AM
Stellar is the future of cryptocurrencies. The fact that people don't notice yet is quite amazing.

I doubt that. It all looks like a money making strategy to me. I haven't really seen any real developments.

Yeah all the coins in one entities hands, exactly what crypto is all about  Roll Eyes

The idea is good, but the trust needed is not realistic in this day and age....
legendary
Activity: 1456
February 22, 2015, 06:01:08 PM
Stellar is the future of cryptocurrencies. The fact that people don't notice yet is quite amazing.

on what qualification ?
But I saw the price is quite stable but sure.

Any store accept STR now ?

I thought STR was going to connect the worlds smaller banks?

That's the only reason I'm interested and tracking the project.

Big banks have global infrastructure that small to medium sized banks can't afford and so their costs to transact internationally are a couple of points higher, which makes them expensive for consumers and businesses.

By using STR they can compete with big banks, while still paying fees to STR.

Banks that rely on crypto will look differently at crypto. That means banking facilities for crypto projects. That means a lot.

If STR wants to basically compete with Bitcoin, the central team is wasting energy and all our time.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1006
February 22, 2015, 12:25:03 PM

on what qualification ?
But I saw the price is quite stable but sure.

Any store accept STR now ?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
February 21, 2015, 10:30:07 PM

Except, wait for it... Stellar isn't even a cryptocurrency, since it's not decentralized.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
The 4th industrial revolution!
February 21, 2015, 10:21:42 PM

What are the reasons that make it the future of cryptocurrencies?

Is the future of cryptocurrencies a protocol that runs on one node? If so, we all failed.
Activity: 294
February 17, 2015, 10:21:35 AM
Stellar are going to release a new update before they start the btc giveaway.
Expect something similar to what xrp did before the price went to the moon. The increase will depend on how good there new platform is.
when the btc giveaway starts it will probably go up then down as people dump... that is my take

Have they given a date for the btc giveaway yet?

Not yet, but I guess it will get started within the next 2 months
Activity: 345
February 17, 2015, 07:52:50 AM
Expect something similar to what xrp did before the price went to the moon. The increase will depend on how good there new platform is.
when the btc giveaway starts it will probably go up then down as people dump... that is my take

Have they given a date for the btc giveaway yet?
legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
February 16, 2015, 11:08:16 PM
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
February 16, 2015, 09:10:14 PM

thank you! a lot of punks are trolling here because they want to pick up cheeeeeeap coins Smiley

The price has actually been dropping since a while now. I don't understand how what they say is trolling.
Activity: 322
Merit: 252
Here I Am !!
February 16, 2015, 07:35:04 PM
Has there been an update for any developments happening  ? Just looks like a pump and get rich quick scheme.

This is the last update from dev
https://stellartalk.org/topic/6965-announcing-stellars-integration-with-vumi/

Doesn't seem worthy of all the hype they have created for this long.
Dev's are not active as they need to be just because of this its going to drop more and hope very soon in list of dead coins  Cry

Then I'd assume all alts are too risky for you? if dev stops on STR or whatever coin with a small group of devs then it dies as well...all alts are risky as hell, including but not limited to STR
legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
February 16, 2015, 12:37:44 PM
Has there been an update for any developments happening  ? Just looks like a pump and get rich quick scheme.

Dev's are not active as they need to be just because of this its going to drop more and hope very soon in list of dead coins  Cry

The various devs aren't active in the forum (stellartalk.org) but they are active and "code" .

thank you! a lot of punks are trolling here because they want to pick up cheeeeeeap coins Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
February 15, 2015, 05:16:33 PM

The various devs aren't active in the forum (stellartalk.org) but they are active and "code" .
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
February 15, 2015, 05:05:25 PM

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 15, 2015, 03:35:57 PM

thanks...what do you think the price should be for this coin

The price will drop as we're witnessing right now..

current str price : 1350 satoshi and continues to fall

Its dropping because btc price is raising. I think Today is he good day for buying STR, Because btc price is falling 
Activity: 910
February 15, 2015, 08:22:07 AM
Stellar is dead, The stellar dev foundation (SDF) plans to ultimately create 100 billion stellars. Half of those are to be released for circulation, while the company plans to retain the other half. this doesn't say enough?

It was a non-starter I think. And seemed a little rushed to market.
Activity: 294
February 15, 2015, 02:42:34 AM

thanks...what do you think the price should be for this coin

The price will drop as we're witnessing right now..

current str price : 1350 satoshi and continues to fall
Pages:
Jump to: