Pages:
Author

Topic: Stellar - page 81. (Read 521248 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 520
August 17, 2014, 06:41:44 AM
stellar is a blatant scam and ipo premine shit coin the death chain will bring it to justice soon   Spoetnik Approved™

~CfA™~
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1077
^ Will code for Bitcoins
August 17, 2014, 06:39:45 AM
Has anyone from Group 4 recieved an ability to invite?

Noone, group 4 (and above) members are not fully funded, they will have no ability to invite. In fact, they are part of the target of invitation.

Invite codes only work for people who are new to stellar or who have only received their starter stellars (group 4 and 5). Invites will not provide more stellars to fully funded accounts.

I am from group 3. Dont have any invite yet.

Your account must have at least 20 transactions (send and receive). If you wanna know how invite system works, just login to your stellar account and then change your URL to https://launch.stellar.org/#/invites

Where did you get this info?

Wrong. There are barely 7 transactions on my account, but I have 1 invite. By the way, how do I get to know that under which group I fall ?

I also think this info is wrong. Have 35 transactions, but 0 invites.

Edit: I'm group #2 (probably), already received 5000 stellars.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1209
The revolution will be digital
August 17, 2014, 06:17:23 AM

Noone, group 4 (and above) members are not fully funded, they will have no ability to invite. In fact, they are part of the target of invitation.

Invite codes only work for people who are new to stellar or who have only received their starter stellars (group 4 and 5). Invites will not provide more stellars to fully funded accounts.

Your account must have at least 20 transactions (send and receive). If you wanna know how invite system works, just login to your stellar account and then change your URL to https://launch.stellar.org/#/invites

Wrong. There are barely 7 transactions on my account, but I have 1 invite. By the way, how do I get to know that under which group I fall ?
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
August 17, 2014, 06:04:24 AM

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 17, 2014, 03:21:25 AM
I got the max amount from doing the different task things and sold them for $2 paypal. If stellar are worth a ridic amount someday I guess I'll have to kill myself  Grin

you'll regret it. can't you see their forum has become active and busy? someday it will be like bitocintalk and so are its value

There's a chance of it becoming big, but not any better of a chance than plenty of other altcoins that have failed, so i'm not too worried.

Well stellar is almost like ripple.. slow development , inside currency, etc.. and ripple xrp currency is still way cheap after more than one year so i dont expect to see a huge jump in stellar price, at least not at this point.

But if some day it goes mainstream it can worth a fortune.. every transaction consumes only 0.0001 stellar so at that point each stellar can worth even 1 usd.
Activity: 322
Merit: 252
Here I Am !!
August 17, 2014, 02:31:40 AM

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Calling out scams, one HYIP at a time...
August 16, 2014, 11:57:27 PM
I got the max amount from doing the different task things and sold them for $2 paypal. If stellar are worth a ridic amount someday I guess I'll have to kill myself  Grin

you'll regret it. can't you see their forum has become active and busy? someday it will be like bitocintalk and so are its value

There's a chance of it becoming big, but not any better of a chance than plenty of other altcoins that have failed, so i'm not too worried.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
August 16, 2014, 11:34:39 PM

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Calling out scams, one HYIP at a time...
August 16, 2014, 11:17:07 PM
I got the max amount from doing the different task things and sold them for $2 paypal. If stellar are worth a ridic amount someday I guess I'll have to kill myself  Grin
legendary
August 16, 2014, 10:25:42 PM
where can i see my invite codes in my dashbaord?>
August 16, 2014, 02:03:53 PM

Yes, but I have few accounts from group 4, and received only 125 starter and thats all. Thats why I'm curious if i will get more.
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
August 16, 2014, 12:37:22 PM
price seems quite stable in these days.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
August 16, 2014, 12:14:20 PM

Here I Am !!
August 16, 2014, 12:11:46 PM

legendary
August 16, 2014, 12:02:55 PM
is there an existing list of merchant accepting stellars?
August 16, 2014, 10:55:00 AM
legendary
Activity: 929
Merit: 1000
August 16, 2014, 10:00:10 AM
It's probably too much hassle for an exchange to do loads of little withdrawals. They might prefer for people to save up for a few bigger withdrawals, and charge high fees to force people into it. On the other hand they might just want to maximize profits.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1077
^ Will code for Bitcoins
August 16, 2014, 09:14:35 AM
- BTC withdrawal fee is enormous 0.002 (!?!) much higher than on other exchanges, and yes they keep 0.0019 and send 0.0001 in your transaction.
Other than this they work fine, site is quick, lot of options, very useful.

Yes, it was raised to prevent too many withdrawals from the system.

Why would exchange want to prevent many withdrawals? The more deposits/withdrawals the greater activity on the exchange and greater profit for the exchange. Makes no sense.
Here I Am !!
August 16, 2014, 09:04:59 AM
What does the guy get if I send them an invite code?

If the guy registered with an invite code, they will get 2425 STR instantly into their account after FB validation (without an invite code they will only get 75 STR)
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
August 16, 2014, 08:57:44 AM
What does the guy get if I send them an invite code?
The guy to whom you'll send the invite code gets Stellars instantly without any waiting.
Pages:
Jump to: