Pages:
Author

Topic: Stellar Holdings (HOLD) Revamped - POS/MASTERNODE - - page 15. (Read 73904 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 10
Guys dont waiste ur time and energy u can increas ur income from stakin in stakingunited pool.
Create account here and start stake with staking community: https://stakeunited.com/Enderiu
And the dsicord channel: https://discordapp.com/invite/JnM5QUZ
I assure u its perfectly safe. You can always start with low amounts of coins if ur not sure.
Don't thank me guys. The more we are, the more profit we have.

I have join in this pool and move my coin there, it's really easy for staking.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
This looks very worth watching.
Activity: 308
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
I just tried to staking a coin for the first time, so I need some information about staking Hold coin.
I have send some Hold coin to my wallet since 23th December, my wallet has active and staking. When and how long I can get the result of my staking?

Depends how many coins you have mate. Just keep it open and soon enough, you'll stake.
Activity: 229
I just tried to staking a coin for the first time, so I need some information about staking Hold coin.
I have send some Hold coin to my wallet since 23th December, my wallet has active and staking. When and how long I can get the result of my staking?
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Dev, kill yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 173
Merit: 11
Is anyone pooling? All the links I clicked seem to be dead. Are any pools still on going?

Hi you. You can find them here https://discord.gg/jAcrcch and discord Pos Monkey . Good luck
Activity: 322
Is anyone pooling? All the links I clicked seem to be dead. Are any pools still on going?
Activity: 148
Mosasaur, nikolya1989, rataplannetje69, bubblepop, BitKing3000 and others.
I am convinced that you are dumpers, who buy HOLD as much as possible. You misinform people to lower the price.
HOLD - nice coin with great future.

MAX SUPPLY IS 1500000000 NOW
NEW ROADMAP
GOOD DEV TEAM
INTERESTING POS
LISTING ON MERCATOX SOON

Price will up, you will see. Your walls are not a problem.

I agree seems to be a lot of whales in here trying to drive the price down so they can buy in cheap. As they know this coins value could be $1 next year. Just look at that sell wall that was keeping the price from going up as soon as the roadmap and whitepaper was released. It was 3-4 million HOLD forcing the price down.
Activity: 148
I really wouldn't mind supporting this coin to see what the future investings are and the plans the team have to reward investors that got pretty fucked up.

I could even understand if the devs thought it was easier to manage investor's btc for them in good investments and their rewards could come after as a profit pool or something, if they truly hold because investing in HOLD, at this stage is really not about gaining value in btc but in HOLD coins, so that in a long term perspective after this intial hyperinflation phase,  the team can re-inject the capital they "got" from investors during this "investing stage" (fuck up stage), and reward those that where staking this whole time.

That scenario sounds ok with me, let's plummet the coin, scare the shit out of people, accumulate HOLD this whole time and later on see if trust is still there to even give a use case to the useless coins.

If everything works out like that, then the wallet should fucking stake, because without any staking, this shit was a complete scam. Nothing more than that.

So when you don't buy enough of any other POS coins to stake daily you call them a scam as well? Staking has to do with your weight so if you don't own enough coins to get those daily stakes. This is why the official web pool is being created by HOLD so people like you who couldn't afford to buy more can still stake daily and compound.

I was fortunate enough to get in early enough that I stake 3-6 times a day. So to say this is a SCAM or simply doesn't work is bull shit as this is one of the best POS coins I have. If you bothered to read the roadmap or whitepaper you can see this is much much more than a POS coin.
Activity: 131
I am convinced that you are dumpers, who buy HOLD as much as possible. You misinform people to lower the price.

NEW ROADMAP
GOOD DEV TEAM
INTERESTING POS
LISTING ON MERCATOX SOON

Are you fucking kidding me? Dumper? I bought this crap for 30 cents, and lost 30x. This coin is a fucking scam! Kill yourself against the wall, you moron. Soon this coin will die definitively, everyone understands this, so why buy dying shit? Think with your dumb head, what you say.

I don't need the price x2-x3 from the current. I need 30 cents. Minimum. And now tell me, smart guy, the price will rise to 30 cents in the next six months? Strongly I doubt.

I bought at 500 sats. And i believe in this coin. One way to back your money - don't sell and panic. Because the project is very good.

NEW ROADMAP
GOOD DEV TEAM
INTERESTING POS
LISTING ON MERCATOX SOON

Are you fucking kidding me? Dumper? I bought this crap for 30 cents, and lost 30x. This coin is a fucking scam! Kill yourself against the wall, you moron. Soon this coin will die definitively, everyone understands this, so why buy dying shit? Think with your dumb head, what you say.

I don't need the price x2-x3 from the current. I need 30 cents. Minimum. And now tell me, smart guy, the price will rise to 30 cents in the next six months? Strongly I doubt.
Activity: 131

NEW ROADMAP
GOOD DEV TEAM
INTERESTING POS
LISTING ON MERCATOX SOON

Activity: 205
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
CHECK OUT OUR NEW ROADMAP! Those who have small bags are going to wish they bought more, those who sold are going to wish they held, and those who HOLD are going to become very happy. We have a lot of new developments coming, and we are going to take this project to new heights, thank you for all your support!

500 MILLION COINS FROM MAX SUPPLY IS BURNT.

I would like to say, those who sold this coin they are happy, those who buy this coin are losing their money.
Activity: 308
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
The devs produced a worthwhile roadmap and have pretty much stuck to it. Those complaining about the price should direct their anger at investors that dump rather than the dev team...
The price fell below 1 cents. Dev, you sons of a bitches!
Activity: 392
I saw the roadmap, 2018 Q4 per the new roadmap. HOLD will be listed on Mercatox. Dev, can you listed on Mercatox at January ? It is good for start new year.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
i am using a pos pool called stake united.
im new at this.and a grandma, its been a struggle.
the people at stake united pool have been there to help me with my transfer mistakes,answering questions i have.
very prompt polite.with in an hour.wow Grin
im happy.i dont know what other pools are like.but i had customer support. on discord.

https://stakeunited.com/Malinc
Activity: 478
Pool http://mpos-pools.com/hold is working.
Old pool users have to register again
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
I really wouldn't mind supporting this coin to see what the future investings are and the plans the team have to reward investors that got pretty fucked up.

I could even understand if the devs thought it was easier to manage investor's btc for them in good investments and their rewards could come after as a profit pool or something, if they truly hold because investing in HOLD, at this stage is really not about gaining value in btc but in HOLD coins, so that in a long term perspective after this intial hyperinflation phase,  the team can re-inject the capital they "got" from investors during this "investing stage" (fuck up stage), and reward those that where staking this whole time.

That scenario sounds ok with me, let's plummet the coin, scare the shit out of people, accumulate HOLD this whole time and later on see if trust is still there to even give a use case to the useless coins.

If everything works out like that, then the wallet should fucking stake, because without any staking, this shit was a complete scam. Nothing more than that.
Activity: 113
*===== AntMinePool =====*
* ]Mining for passion...[ *

Link: antminepool.com

Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) has been listed and ready to mining

Miner config:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://s.antminepool.com:3433 -u HOLD_WALLET_ADDR -p c=HOLD

High difficulty port for ASIC miners:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://s.antminepool.com:3434 -u HOLD_WALLET_ADDR -p c=HOLD

Interstellar Holdings Block Explorer:
http://antminepool.com/explorer/HOLD

To submit your benchmark:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://s.antminepool.com:3433 -u HOLD_WALLET_ADDR -p c=HOLD,stats
Pages:
Jump to: