Pages:
Author

Topic: Stellar Holdings (HOLD) Revamped - POS/MASTERNODE - - page 16. (Read 73924 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Blockchain with solar energy
Can someone explain me please, what "25% HOLD of max supply burned" on the roadmap means? And how do the team do that?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
This coin is a piece of crap. It does nothing but go down in price. What a huge scam. All promises and no delivery. In addition the coin never stakes. You had to invest 100 bitcoin upfront to have enough of this crap to even stake which would be worth less than 5 bitcoins now. What a screaming joke.
Thanks a lot! after your words a have final decision NOT TO BUY (and not mine) this coin.
Thanks to this forum, so my cash in safe  Kiss
Activity: 478
IMPORTANT STATEMENT FROM MPOS-POOLS

We have technical issues. All coins are safe, but database was lost.
All mpos-pools users have to send in pm their wallet address
and expexted amount of coins on the pool.

We will collect this information during 72 hours.
After that we will not accept new addresses.

All payments will be proceed in 72 hours
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
looking forward sirbond !
Activity: 202
We are going to be listing on Mercatox soon! It will take some time for them to list us but it will be happening.
Also, in regards to the multicoin pool, development is very close to complete, we will be releasing a beta launch very soon!
Activity: 120
i just have one question, im new here at interstellar, i have a balance of 2300 HOLD coin, how can i get stakes on it, can anyone help me

1. Download the appropriate wallet from their website
2. Send your hold from the exchange to your wallet address.
3. Encrypt your wallet under the settings tab.
4. After encrypting it will reload your wallet.  Go to the settings tab and now unlock your wallet.  Leave the "for staking only" box checked
5. Wait for your coins to mature (sitting in your wallet for at least 5 hours.) If you hover your mouse over the little rocket emblem it will let you know if your coins are still maturing or if they are staking.
6. Try to leave your wallet open for as long as possible.  Anytime you get on your pc, open and unlock your wallet and leave it in the background so it can continue staking and add up time.
Activity: 280
i just have one question, im new here at interstellar, i have a balance of 2300 HOLD coin, how can i get stakes on it, can anyone help me
Activity: 120
This coin has only been live for just over a month. Wow, maybe a tad bit of patience?  You people wouldn't have made it in 2013 when you had to wait for years to see any return.  Thanks for the cheap coins  Cool
Activity: 2
I got banned from the Discord group because I ASKED why the wallet download was showing me a trojan. Still holding my coins though and i'd really like to get back into the discord. Any mods here?
Activity: 238
Blockchain with solar energy
Lol mine HOLD coin been 11 days without a stake hey got an idea let me borrow 100k to 200k coins I get my stake then send them back lol
It would almost work but some joker would keep the coins
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
i sent coins to Cryptopia and my wallet has a lot of Connections, but the Coins dont show up on Block Explorer and also not on Cryptopia.
Is there a Split on the Network?

CAUTION!

It looks like that a fair amount of Wallets is on the wrong Chain and that for a long time, my chain is on BLock 24K the Chain from
Blockexplorer is on Block 32K.
My Wallet is connected to 13 Clients, looks like they are also on the wrong chain.
Activity: 226
If anyone is interested in swapping this coin for something else, let me know.
Activity: 29
From fake 4000 satoshi in the beginning to 70 in a couple of weeks lol - it is scam glad I left it in a second day when mined some coins and they just disappeared from the blockchain on the next day.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
i sent coins to Cryptopia and my wallet has a lot of Connections, but the Coins dont show up on Block Explorer and also not on Cryptopia.
Is there a Split on the Network?

Activity: 59
Thanks for the information. I think I will do some more research before deciding if I want to invest since there are some question marks that need to be chcked before money is involved.

Yeah go on twitter or discord and ask questions. Good thing for you its price is very low at the moment. Most of these people bought between 1000 and 4000 sats. Once the devs actually release something the price will go up.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
Thanks for the information. I think I will do some more research before deciding if I want to invest since there are some question marks that need to be chcked before money is involved.
Activity: 59
I see a lot fo people not recommending this coin and I am wondering why?! I know that price has been dropping but that is part because of the staking going on. How is the roadmap and development going, has it really stopped or is it jsut FUD in the thread?

It seems that it is hard for normal people to stake the coins, are there any pools that people can join to still get staking done so that we could take part in the accumulated interest?

• Done a wallet update on a weekend during the highest % staking, people got their coins stuck on cryptopia.
  • These guys have another coin called MONK and the exact same thing happened there.
  • Recommended a new exchange, Koinobi, which stole peoples coins and locked them up.
  • Promised a new wallet with the function that no matter how many coins you have you will stake every 48 hours, this turned out not true.
  • Promised an offical staking pool, telling people not to use unofficial ones. This still hasn't come about. Meaning unless you have a lot, you wont get stakes often.
  • Changed the staking percentages to be totally different to the original roadmap
  • No actual identity of any developers or team leaders is public
  • Two of the photos they previously used for their bios were found to be fraudulent, using an image of an African journalist and a model

Apart from that its a great coin
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
I see a lot fo people not recommending this coin and I am wondering why?! I know that price has been dropping but that is part because of the staking going on. How is the roadmap and development going, has it really stopped or is it jsut FUD in the thread?

It seems that it is hard for normal people to stake the coins, are there any pools that people can join to still get staking done so that we could take part in the accumulated interest?
Activity: 339
Merit: 11
I don't think it's wise to invest in this coin considering The price scam the coin has experienced so far. How many projects does this team have? Because obviously they all should be avoided.
Activity: 226
This coin is a piece of crap. It does nothing but go down in price. What a huge scam. All promises and no delivery. In addition the coin never stakes. You had to invest 100 bitcoin upfront to have enough of this crap to even stake which would be worth less than 5 bitcoins now. What a screaming joke.
Pages:
Jump to: