Pages:
Author

Topic: Stellar Holdings (HOLD) Revamped - POS/MASTERNODE - - page 17. (Read 73904 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
LOSER COIN!!! SCAM!!! From 30 cents to 1.4 cents dump! Don't buy this shit, you will lose your money!!!
Activity: 532
Merit: 0
Activity: 14
Merit: 10
Where do I buy HOLD  Huh
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
This coin deffo not a scam. Such things like price drop was expected considering high PoS %. Ppl wanted to get their profits, sell some to invest elsewhere and such. IT's hard to keep price the same when ppl were getting 10 thousands of coins per day.

This coin have great dev team and as time goes they will be adjusting and fixing things, as well as releasing new and better things.

I am deffo looking forward for this coin as long term investment.

Keep it up guys! Cheers!

By the way what is going to happen with the 40 million coins that do not yet count towards the circulating supply? Is that a dev fund and when might those coins hit the market?
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
This coin deffo not a scam. Such things like price drop was expected considering high PoS %. Ppl wanted to get their profits, sell some to invest elsewhere and such. IT's hard to keep price the same when ppl were getting 10 thousands of coins per day.

This coin have great dev team and as time goes they will be adjusting and fixing things, as well as releasing new and better things.

I am deffo looking forward for this coin as long term investment.

Keep it up guys! Cheers!
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
Just don't sell this coin in panic. Bot dumping it on purpose. Up the price x 10. It's simple.
HOLD has a good future, it's not a scam.
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
CHECK OUT OUR NEW ROADMAP! Those who have small bags are going to wish they bought more, those who sold are going to wish they held, and those who HOLD are going to become very happy. We have a lot of new developments coming, and we are going to take this project to new heights, thank you for all your support!

500 MILLION COINS FROM MAX SUPPLY IS BURNT.

So there's now a 1.5 billion max supply? There was already 500 million coins circulating? I thought there was only like a hundred million.
Activity: 126
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
CHECK OUT OUR NEW ROADMAP! Those who have small bags are going to wish they bought more, those who sold are going to wish they held, and those who HOLD are going to become very happy. We have a lot of new developments coming, and we are going to take this project to new heights, thank you for all your support!

500 MILLION COINS FROM MAX SUPPLY IS BURNT.
Activity: 69
New Roadmap launched, expecting big things here now.
Activity: 9
1/30 price!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
New question, when are we going to be on another trade market to lower the dumping and maintain a decent price.. this is very discouraging..
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014
any Actual Node List available?
Activity: 59
I have a quick question..  since HOLD coin is supposed to invest for us... how come the HOLD coin does not rise just by its investment alone?

I think they sell the HOLD and invest that BTC, then with the profits they buy more HOLD and burn it. If they lose BTC then Im not sure what happens.
Activity: 59
Checkout another investment opportunity! Investment coin that increases in price as investments make profit.

PINNACLE TOKEN (PINN)

Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2542536.new#new

Pinnacle Tokens trading on EtherDelta: https://etherdelta.com/#0x1df6eadc2e1e9f4cbb2d94369210d8f1b790ee19-ETH
You need to pay someone on https://www.fiverr.com to make some graphics and a roadmap then you might get some sales.
Activity: 336
I have a quick question..  since HOLD coin is supposed to invest for us... how come the HOLD coin does not rise just by its investment alone?
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
so everytime i launch wallet the old wallet.dat file pops up on my windows and mac even when I have backup wallet.dat file in the folder already anyone have this issue? Im currently missing 50,000 coins
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Good afternoon! Tell me I was on the list of participants in the airdropa (Twitter) or not? And then I did not get coins!
Pages:
Jump to: