Pages:
Author

Topic: Stellar Holdings (HOLD) Revamped - POS/MASTERNODE - - page 28. (Read 73904 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Trading, broker-assisted, account maintenance, account transfer, selling, commission and other type of fees at various stages would cost enormous price to consider when buying irl assets, so how they are going to make it cost more?
Do you mean the coin?
Yes, I was talking about the coin, do you think they are going to sell wortless stuff?
Nah, I dont think so, devs said that they aren’t trying to pump and dump or to sell our coins and leave
Everyone says that, but is there any action behind these words?
Well yeah, but you made some mistakes in your question
Like what?!
These fees would be paid anyway cuz devs think it is a standart cost to make a successful project
Ok, would it work as a market typo?
To the complexity of determining which costs apply to which assets, minimum fees apply that make investing small amounts unprofitable and exclude lower income groups from participating in the market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Trading, broker-assisted, account maintenance, account transfer, selling, commission and other type of fees at various stages would cost enormous price to consider when buying irl assets, so how they are going to make it cost more?
Do you mean the coin?
Yes, I was talking about the coin, do you think they are going to sell wortless stuff?
Nah, I dont think so, devs said that they aren’t trying to pump and dump or to sell our coins and leave
Like what?!
These fees would be paid anyway cuz devs think it is a standart cost to make a successful project
Ok, would it work as a market typo?
Do you mean the coin?
Like what?!
Do you mean the coin?
Like what?!
Do you mean the coin?
Do you mean the coin?
Do you mean the coin?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
eautiful project!

Success in ur project.

Good luck with your project.
Do you mean the coin?
Do you mean the coin?
Activity: 574
Ive seen the hyperinflation term lots of times whats the deal with them?
Its nothing, you should expect somethin like this when coins mine themselves
Yeah, I know but devs are going to destroy the coins
Ok this might be a working concept but I have no idea how they are going to pay for all this coin you cant mine USD
There is so much wrong with this way of thinking
Can you prove me wrong?
Yes I can, this service tangible assets that can support the value of our coin.
Ok, this might add some worth to the thing, but it cant stop inflation m8
Have you noticed that social investment are governed by users btw?
Do you think that any users might prevent inflation?! Even a group of professional economists cant
You just dont know what community of 900000 ppl can do
Hate to break it to ya but this is not how ecenomy works
Crypto currency is always working other way, have you noticed that bitcoin doesnt have anything like that?
Huh I havent thought about this but anyway that doesnt explain how they are going to buy these coins from user
Oh, thats easy. There is always a way to mine and trade them, thats why any ICO is really profitable
You mean bcs they are working with other cryptocurrencies?
Yeah, thats why it is not a big problem for project like this
Hey, can you ask even more questions like this?
DM me then else we are going to flood the thread
Ty, I appreciate your help
Activity: 378
Ok this might be a working concept but I have no idea how they are going to pay for all this coin you cant mine USD
Can you prove me wrong?
Do you think that any users might prevent inflation?! Even a group of professional economists cant
Crypto currency is always working other way, have you noticed that bitcoin doesnt have anything like that?
Huh I havent thought about this but anyway that doesnt explain how they are going to buy these coins from user
Oh, thats easy. There is always a way to mine and trade them, thats why any ICO is really profitable
DM me then else we are going to flood the thread
Can you prove me wrong?
Can you prove me wrong?
Can you prove me wrong?
Can you prove me wrong?
Can you prove me wrong?
Can you prove me wrong?
Can you prove me wrong?
Pages:
Jump to: