Pages:
Author

Topic: Stellar Holdings (HOLD) Revamped - POS/MASTERNODE - - page 27. (Read 73904 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Trading, broker-assisted, account maintenance, account transfer, selling, commission and other type of fees at various stages would cost enormous price to consider when buying irl assets, so how they are going to make it cost more?
Do you mean the coin?
Yes, I was talking about the coin, do you think they are going to sell wortless stuff?
Nah, I dont think so, devs said that they aren’t trying to pump and dump or to sell our coins and leave
Everyone says that, but is there any action behind these words?
Well yeah, but you made some mistakes in your question
Like what?!
These fees would be paid anyway cuz devs think it is a standart cost to make a successful project
Ok, would it work as a market typo?
To the complexity of determining which costs apply to which assets, minimum fees apply that make investing small amounts unprofitable and exclude lower income groups from participating in the market.
Smart decision, man these devs are really serious about the fees part
Ofc, it is a big part of the project, if you were a dev why wouldnt you work on this problem?
Yeah, but it is well thought out, even better than any ico productionist would make
I know, other way I would not use the project
You do?! Im not sure if there is any reason to do it now
Why would you do this any other time? It is really better to invest now, cuz you can cloud mine earlier
Some of the users told me its useless to do something with these coins, doncha think its worthless to buy now if that is the case?
Have you thought that it would cost more when the service is going to release?
I did but project is really unstable to put any money into the thing...
Is there any bounty to play it safe?
I havent seen one, sorry. Looks like there is no way you can get em easily
Only if you would trade me in the future, when the coins would cost more
Deal, that is not a problem for me
Send me your wallet adress then...
I would DM you right away, just give me some time
Np, how much would you keep me waiting?
An hour maximum, please wait for it
Ok, this should be working, it is a pleasure to make a business with you
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Trading, broker-assisted, account maintenance, account transfer, selling, commission and other type of fees at various stages would cost enormous price to consider when buying irl assets, so how they are going to make it cost more?
Do you mean the coin?
Yes, I was talking about the coin, do you think they are going to sell wortless stuff?
Nah, I dont think so, devs said that they aren’t trying to pump and dump or to sell our coins and leave
Like what?!
These fees would be paid anyway cuz devs think it is a standart cost to make a successful project
To the complexity of determining which costs apply to which assets, minimum fees apply that make investing small amounts unprofitable and exclude lower income groups from participating in the market.
Ofc, it is a big part of the project, if you were a dev why wouldnt you work on this problem?
Yeah, but it is well thought out, even better than any ico productionist would make
Why would you do this any other time? It is really better to invest now, cuz you can cloud mine earlier
Some of the users told me its useless to do something with these coins, doncha think its worthless to buy now if that is the case?
An hour maximum, please wait for it
Do you mean the coin?
Like what?!
Do you mean the coin?
Like what?!
Do you mean the coin?
Like what?!
Do you mean the coin?
Like what?!
Do you mean the coin?
Like what?!
Do you mean the coin?
Like what?!
Could you share some?! I would be really grateful
Do you mean the coin?
Like what?!
Do you mean the coin?
Like what?!
Do you mean the coin?
Like what?!
Trust me it would pay off you just need patience
Do you mean the coin?
Like what?!
Do you mean the coin?
Like what?!
Do you mean the coin?
Like what?!
Do you mean the coin?
Like what?!
Do you mean the coin?
Like what?!
Do you mean the coin?
Like what?!
Do you mean the coin?
Like what?!
Do you mean the coin?
Like what?!
Do you mean the coin?
Like what?!
Pages:
Jump to: