Pages:
Author

Topic: Stellar Holdings (HOLD) Revamped - POS/MASTERNODE - - page 29. (Read 73904 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Ive seen the hyperinflation term lots of times whats the deal with them?
Its nothing, you should expect somethin like this when coins mine themselves
Yeah, I know but devs are going to destroy the coins
Ok this might be a working concept but I have no idea how they are going to pay for all this coin you cant mine USD
There is so much wrong with this way of thinking
Can you prove me wrong?
Yes I can, this service tangible assets that can support the value of our coin.
Ok, this might add some worth to the thing, but it cant stop inflation m8
Have you noticed that social investment are governed by users btw?
Do you think that any users might prevent inflation?! Even a group of professional economists cant
You just dont know what community of 900000 ppl can do
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
PSA: MUST READ! UPDATE WALLET BEFORE BLOCK 25K!!!  Earlier in the week, We mentioned the possibility of existing flaws inside of the QT wallet which is used by all POS coins. To combat this, and to preserve and safeguard the value of HOLD, we will be implementing a fix.

The bad news is that this will require yet another wallet update, however, it is quite clear that the number one priority at the moment is ensuring the success of this project, and in order to do that, we must go forward with this.

The new wallet will also include a changed APR, this new APR will be set to a temporary 500%.

I just want to remind you, the only reason why we are updating this regularly is so that we can be adaptive to the changes going on inside the POS market, we are taking extra precautions and want to make sure that we make all of our investors happy. This is for the best.

Version 1.0.3.0 Download: https://github.com/InterstellarHoldings/InterstellarHoldings/releases/tag/1.0.3.0
Activity: 574
Ok this might be a working concept but I have no idea how they are going to pay for all this coin you cant mine USD
Can you prove me wrong?
Do you think that any users might prevent inflation?! Even a group of professional economists cant
Can you prove me wrong?
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
PSA: MUST READ! UPDATE WALLET BEFORE BLOCK 25K!!!  Earlier in the week, I mentioned the possibility of existing flaws inside of the QT wallet which is used by all POS coins. To combat this, and to preserve and safeguard the value of HOLD, we will be implementing a fix.

The bad news is that this will require yet another wallet update, however, it is quite clear that the number one priority at the moment is ensuring the success of this project, and in order to do that, we must go forward with this.

The new wallet will also include a changed APR, this new APR will be set to a temporary 500%.

I just want to remind you, the only reason why we are updating this regularly is so that we can be adaptive to the changes going on inside the POS market, we are taking extra precautions and want to make sure that we make all of our investors happy. This is for the best.
I love you all and hope you put your trust with me and our amazing team. <3
https://github.com/InterstellarHoldings/InterstellarHoldings/releases/tag/1.0.3.0

Can you prove me wrong?
Can you prove me wrong?
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
lol you so funny

destroy the coins :-D How should they do that? Steal it drom other users and just delete them? the only thing they can do is to buy them back - for 0.nothing :-D im out of this thread now, take care - dont loose to much money Wink
Can you prove me wrong?
DONT invest into this shitcoin. I did :-D
Its just another POS-shitcoincopy like EMBERcoin - they even use the same fucked Wallet which probably a 6th grader programmed in school.
The coin has 0 ("ZERO") use, it just stakes. So when you buy and stake them - you just get a bunch of shit on top on your plate of shit.
The roadmap mentions stuff that not even in the whitepaper is explained. The Admins/DEVs dont do much and answer nothing at all.

HYPERINFLATION is the name of the game - so there is practically ZERO chance that this coin gains any value ... to funny if you think about it...

And when i ask "unwanted" questions and mention stuff that is not doing right - i just get kicked and banned from Discord.

My advice - forget this coin and laugh at all peops who thrown their money into tha trashcan (Devs Wallet)

Good luck trading, cya
Spread FUD much?

no FUD, just reality

i cant talk something down that has no value and no chance to gain it.
things that become less are getting more valueable. Why should a peace of worthless trash become more valueable just because its getting more and more trash - that makes no sense my friend the coin has absolutly no use but making the DEVs rich :-D
yeah like i said, spreading FUD. people like you go around spreading rumors and FUD on here and discord, scoop up the dip, then sell when it increases in price. keep your FUD to yourself, if you dont want to add to the project sell and move on?

Oh ok, im so sorry for trying to warn others from wasting their money... Please apologize my stupid and egoistic bahaviour :-D

From now on i wont try to help my fellow men. I will deny global warming, kill every bee which crosses my path and tell everyone to invest in this wonderfull product which once will make us all rich and probably save the world.  (*end of trolling*)

too funny: either you are trying to troll me, your IQ is somewhere below average or you are just an american:-D
Activity: 79
Its just another POS-shitcoincopy like EMBERcoin - they even use the same fucked Wallet which probably a 6th grader programmed in school.
The coin has 0 ("ZERO") use, it just stakes. So when you buy and stake them - you just get a bunch of shit on top on your plate of shit.
The roadmap mentions stuff that not even in the whitepaper is explained. The Admins/DEVs dont do much and answer nothing at all.

HYPERINFLATION is the name of the game - so there is practically ZERO chance that this coin gains any value ... to funny if you think about it...

And when i ask "unwanted" questions and mention stuff that is not doing right - i just get kicked and banned from Discord.

My advice - forget this coin and laugh at all peops who thrown their money into tha trashcan (Devs Wallet)

Good luck trading, cya
Spread FUD much?

no FUD, just reality

i cant talk something down that has no value and no chance to gain it.
things that become less are getting more valueable. Why should a peace of worthless trash become more valueable just because its getting more and more trash - that makes no sense my friend the coin has absolutly no use but making the DEVs rich :-D
yeah like i said, spreading FUD. people like you go around spreading rumors and FUD on here and discord, scoop up the dip, then sell when it increases in price. keep your FUD to yourself, if you dont want to add to the project sell and move on?

Good luck trading, cya
Spread FUD much?

thats just reality son
how should trash that has absolutly no use at all (appart from generating more trash) ever gain value?
that would be a perpetum mobile of the 4th kind  :-D
Activity: 79

Good luck trading, cya
Spread FUD much?

there was also an update today - but not even a tweet or something that you have to switch to new wallet -they just let you and your coins rott in your old wallet...

Good luck trading, cya
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
Dev, there is already version 1.0.3 on github. Should i update?
where please link to wallet for Windows Huh
ccылкy пoжaлyйcтa нa бyмaжник для виндoвc Huh

A caмoмy oф. caйт oткpыть и пocмoтpeть? He?

https://www.interstellarcoin.com/?page_id=3563

Download your wallet here!

https://github.com/InterstellarHoldings/InterstellarHoldings/releases
MEPCИ  Wink Wink Wink
Pages:
Jump to: