Pages:
Author

Topic: Stellar Holdings (HOLD) Revamped - POS/MASTERNODE - - page 57. (Read 73924 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I understand this is a new holding company?
they plan to create a holding to be more precise
planning is the essence ICO ahah
Activity: 462
they plan to create a holding to be more precise
Activity: 476
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
not managed to participate in the pre sale really sorry
I think that now prices are also quite adequate
on the pre-sale the prices were more than acceptable to me
Activity: 700
I think that now prices are also quite adequate
Activity: 490
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
How long do we have to keep the coins in the wallet for them to start staking?
I've just transferred them and the transaction is confirmed but the wallet says that the coins are not mature for staking...?
coins are mature after 6 hours..
My wallet give me reward every 9-10 ours approximate..
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
How long do we have to keep the coins in the wallet for them to start staking?
I've just transferred them and the transaction is confirmed but the wallet says that the coins are not mature for staking...?
Activity: 454
This project is using POS and DOPS, is there any difference about them?
Ofc there is apart from the Proof-of-Stake, two other algorithms exist in the cryptocurrency world. The POS and Delegated DPOS algorithms, which are both meant to help blockchain reach a distributed consensus and maintain the integrity of the network
Yeah that its being used like this but you didnt told about the difference
The only thing that nodes within a POS cryptocurrency need to do to is to maintain the security of the network itself. Therefore one needs to have a certain amount of coins in the wallet and keep the wallet online to be eligible to earn. This mechanism eliminates the human factor in the mining/forging process and helps to avoid spending massive amounts of electricity on creating coins. It is the backbone and the most laconic property of the POS algorithm.
So it needs two algorithms to work normally then?
Yes it is. The devs are really trying to make everything safe-for-traders, Im sure it will make project bigger someday
Oh, I think it is stated in the andromeda part
Actually there is no info about the andromeda
There is? Ok maybe I dont understand the project anymore
I was looking for info in the thread and whitepaper. I didnt get anything
Well that unfortunate, have you tried the discord yet?
Whats that? Never heard about it
Lol
Devs are talking about this thing all the time. Basically it is a skype for browser, you can talk to the devs if you need any information
Sure, Ill do it any links to the server?
Here you go, if you will have any info about project DM me
https://discordapp.com/invite/aMbYC3y
Ofc there is apart from the Proof-of-Stake, two other algorithms exist in the cryptocurrency world. The POS and Delegated DPOS algorithms, which are both meant to help blockchain reach a distributed consensus and maintain the integrity of the network
The only thing that nodes within a POS cryptocurrency need to do to is to maintain the security of the network itself. Therefore one needs to have a certain amount of coins in the wallet and keep the wallet online to be eligible to earn. This mechanism eliminates the human factor in the mining/forging process and helps to avoid spending massive amounts of electricity on creating coins. It is the backbone and the most laconic property of the POS algorithm.
Yes it is. The devs are really trying to make everything safe-for-traders, Im sure it will make project bigger someday
Lol
Devs are talking about this thing all the time. Basically it is a skype for browser, you can talk to the devs if you need any information
Sure, Ill do it any links to the server?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Lol
Pages:
Jump to: