Pages:
Author

Topic: Stellar Holdings (HOLD) Revamped - POS/MASTERNODE - - page 61. (Read 73924 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
I buy 1000 coins o my wallet,2 days,but i receive  0 coins?why?
Activity: 22
I also see 0 active connections and the wallet is not synching but did sync on another pc I have set it up on, is there a list of peers that can be added to find connections?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Why in my wallet has written in red "out of sync" ?

Someone can help me? I transfer the money to the wallet but i continue to see “0” out of sync
Activity: 55
[/img][/img]
What happen if i dont set the "stake split threshold" on my wallet?

P.s. i have 24000 hold.

What should I do and why?

Thank you.

Open calc in wallet (tools-stake calculator). There you can check avg staked weight, so, if you set split threshold over this amount, you will almost garanteed get coins every day for every coin you have. But, If you wouldn't, inputs can be splitted at lower value and it will take more time to get reward.

This is how I understood this new feature.

This is the screenshot.

https://ibb.co/fMvf8R

What should i do?

How did you get so many HOLD?

I bought
Activity: 108
Definetely like this project, I am in))
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
Pool Standing By for POW blocks to return!  In the meantime, mine other Scrypt (or any other Algo) coins and get paid in HOLD!

BlockMunch.CLUB has added InterstellarHoldings to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!

Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

Example Config is Below for InterstellarHoldings Pay:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u HHNiByUZPXnSwcpQQ8jAVE7uypMgFCjDaE -p c=HOLD 

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/HOLD

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/site/peers?id=1992

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

Miners!  We will be paying out our first HOLD balance shortly!  We will be posting the payment notification once confirmed!  Thank you all for mining with us, we are glad to support this coin in its POS Phase!
First payments have been pushed out!  Second round will happen tomorrow!
Second round payments have been pushed.  As a reminder, you can mine with us and get paid in HOLD even though it is POS right now.  We are the only pool that supports POS coins!
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
[/img][/img]

P.s. i have 24000 hold.

Thank you.

Open calc in wallet (tools-stake calculator). There you can check avg staked weight, so, if you set split threshold over this amount, you will almost garanteed get coins every day for every coin you have. But, If you wouldn't, inputs can be splitted at lower value and it will take more time to get reward.

This is the screenshot.

What should i do?

How did you get so many HOLD?
Activity: 392
Why in my wallet has written in red "out of sync" ?
[/img][/img]

P.s. i have 24000 hold.

Thank you.

This is the screenshot.

What should i do?
Activity: 126
this kind of coins (massive pos reward) won't last longer than a couple of month,

That's if you don't manage it properly Wink We have a lot of things we working on in the backend which will keep the value high.
Activity: 35

P.s. i have 24000 hold.

Thank you.

Activity: 165
this kind of coins (massive pos reward) won't last longer than a couple of month,
Activity: 1064
Merit: 389
Duelbits
maybe there's no one minning this coin
hashrate is zero
pow reward at block 10000-15000 is 0, so no one mining this coin. pow will back at block 15000 with 150 $hold reward

P.s. i have 24000 hold.

Thank you.
Activity: 49
Activity: 63
maybe there's no one minning this coin
hashrate is zero
Activity: 182

Fee is currently 0% to help increase miners.  Why do you want us to change to 0.5%?

This is the condition for adding to the main page!
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
Pool Standing By for POW blocks to return!  In the meantime, mine other Scrypt (or any other Algo) coins and get paid in HOLD!

BlockMunch.CLUB has added InterstellarHoldings to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!

Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

Example Config is Below for InterstellarHoldings Pay:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u HHNiByUZPXnSwcpQQ8jAVE7uypMgFCjDaE -p c=HOLD 

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/HOLD

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/site/peers?id=1992

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

Miners!  We will be paying out our first HOLD balance shortly!  We will be posting the payment notification once confirmed!  Thank you all for mining with us, we are glad to support this coin in its POS Phase!
First payments have been pushed out!  Second round will happen tomorrow!
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
This is has a great APR until the end of POS.
I got some for staking.

Long Live HOLD.

Happy Staking.

Best Regards

Okane Satoshi

can someone tell me what is the minimum maturation time for the staking, and if the currency has maximum maturity age, in advance thank you for answering
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
This is has a great APR until the end of POS.
I got some for staking.

Long Live HOLD.

Happy Staking.

Best Regards

Okane Satoshi
Pages:
Jump to: