Pages:
Author

Topic: Stellar Holdings (HOLD) Revamped - POS/MASTERNODE - - page 59. (Read 73924 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
So... Ive seen this project is working on blockchain but how excatly does it work?
A blockchain is a digitized, decentralized, public ledger of all cryptocurrency transactions. Constantly growing as completed blocks are recorded and added to it in chronological order, it allows market participants to keep track of digital currency transactions without central recordkeeping.
Dude I know that already, I would not watch the concept of the project if I wdnt understand how blockchain works
What do you exactly mean then?
Any project can use blockchain, but there are different algorithms and security checks.
Well if you mean that based on the POS algorithm, an active node of the blockchain
network in Interstellar Coin is randomly selected. The choice is
based on their stake size. The appropriate wallet will receive a daily
reward or ROI for the contribution to achieving the distributed
consensus.
But how does it work thru the online wallet then?
Its easy, one coin simply needs to keep the wallet online to be considered an active blockchain node. Aforementioned is definitely a better and a more eco-friendly way of maintaining the blockchain integrity and security yet it might likewise lead to some little unnecessary power spending.
What about security of my wallet?
Worst thing that might happen is the majority attack (51% attack) that has to do with monopoly problems and a double spending attack. A most devastating attack can be performed when one of the nodes of the blockchain possesses 51% or more computing power of the whole  network and therefore gains complete control over it. Such attacks may theoretically take place in the POW-based cryptocurrencies only. A 51% attack is not realistic in Interstellar Coin network
Why is this unrealistic then? I think that can happen to any service
As this was stated in the thread later... Because Interstellar Coin is a POS-based cryptocurrency, the attacker will have to acquire at least 51% of all network resources. Also even if hypothetically such an attack happens, it won’t be beneficial for the attacker himself. This attack will affect the market rate in such a negative response that it will hinder everything he did as useless.
So thats why they coins are working that way? This is a genius project then, and if any marketplace could use that currency it is a great service!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
So... Ive seen this project is working on blockchain but how excatly does it work?
A blockchain is a digitized, decentralized, public ledger of all cryptocurrency transactions. Constantly growing as completed blocks are recorded and added to it in chronological order, it allows market participants to keep track of digital currency transactions without central recordkeeping.
Dude I know that already, I would not watch the concept of the project if I wdnt understand how blockchain works
Any project can use blockchain, but there are different algorithms and security checks.
Well if you mean that based on the POS algorithm, an active node of the blockchain
consensus.
Its easy, one coin simply needs to keep the wallet online to be considered an active blockchain node. Aforementioned is definitely a better and a more eco-friendly way of maintaining the blockchain integrity and security yet it might likewise lead to some little unnecessary power spending.
Worst thing that might happen is the majority attack (51% attack) that has to do with monopoly problems and a double spending attack. A most devastating attack can be performed when one of the nodes of the blockchain possesses 51% or more computing power of the whole  network and therefore gains complete control over it. Such attacks may theoretically take place in the POW-based cryptocurrencies only. A 51% attack is not realistic in Interstellar Coin network
As this was stated in the thread later... Because Interstellar Coin is a POS-based cryptocurrency, the attacker will have to acquire at least 51% of all network resources. Also even if hypothetically such an attack happens, it won’t be beneficial for the attacker himself. This attack will affect the market rate in such a negative response that it will hinder everything he did as useless.
consensus.
consensus.
consensus.
consensus.
consensus.
consensus.
Activity: 238
As of today, there are only 18 more days of 5000% staking rate(on or around Dec. 4th) then we fall back to 750% and will stake for approx. 83 days(from Dec. 4 thru Feb. 25) till we move up to 1000%.
We should reach block 200,000 which is the final staking rate of 1000% sometime around the end of Aug. 2018.

The only question is: what will the price of this coin be when it reaches Aug 2018?
I think it depends from developer, cuz these guys are going to buy most of the tokens and destroy them to support economy of the platform
But dont u think that they are going to buy these coins for a community standart
Ok, you might be right but I guess we have to do a little research based on a whitepaper
It depends from intial funds as I get it
Well... it is obvious, but there is no full explanation about this, I really hope devs would expand the whitepaper to answer that question
I guess no whitepaper could answer that specific question, but I guess a formula would be a good addition for a whitepaper
That is a work of anallytics then.... only an educated guy can answer that question
That means we should wait for devs, luckly the thread is being moderated so we dont have to wait till the answer would appear
Yeah, that is why I like this project too
You do? Did you invest or somethin?
Yeah I did, since the coins can mine themselves i think that would be a great idea
So, whats the catch? Did you get the money?
Yep, absolutely worth it dude, there is no catch the project is working and you can join bounty for bonus money, just talk to the devs
How much did you get then?   Undecided
It depends from dev, they are usually doing these sweet bonuses program, so you would gain more then expected
Seems legit, I saw they were talking about this already ITT, ty dude
Activity: 602
As of today, there are only 18 more days of 5000% staking rate(on or around Dec. 4th) then we fall back to 750% and will stake for approx. 83 days(from Dec. 4 thru Feb. 25) till we move up to 1000%.
We should reach block 200,000 which is the final staking rate of 1000% sometime around the end of Aug. 2018.

The only question is: what will the price of this coin be when it reaches Aug 2018?
I think it depends from developer, cuz these guys are going to buy most of the tokens and destroy them to support economy of the platform
But dont u think that they are going to buy these coins for a community standart
Ok, you might be right but I guess we have to do a little research based on a whitepaper
Well... it is obvious, but there is no full explanation about this, I really hope devs would expand the whitepaper to answer that question
I guess no whitepaper could answer that specific question, but I guess a formula would be a good addition for a whitepaper
That is a work of anallytics then.... only an educated guy can answer that question
That means we should wait for devs, luckly the thread is being moderated so we dont have to wait till the answer would appear
Yeah I did, since the coins can mine themselves i think that would be a great idea
Yep, absolutely worth it dude, there is no catch the project is working and you can join bounty for bonus money, just talk to the devs
It depends from dev, they are usually doing these sweet bonuses program, so you would gain more then expected

Pages:
Jump to: