Pages:
Author

Topic: STELLAR silent killer ETH - page 2. (Read 854 times)

Activity: 552
Merit: 1
January 26, 2019, 04:03:46 PM
Stellar, XLM has been one of my favourite coins right from time and there is every tendency, from all indication, to make a good investment and good source of profit in the future.
This is one of the reasons I also go for projects that use the stellar platform to store its coins.
The first one I went for was a great one and I was able to buy and sell directly on stellar dex.
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
January 26, 2019, 03:49:19 PM
Every shit coin claims to kill ethereum, but reality is different and ethereum remains the best crypto currency , most popular and useful.
That's how I see it. What is interesting in stellar?
Many partnerships and results of their job done for the XLM project I guess, but Ethereum is right now a bigger crypto already used by many, so saying something about XLM like next ETH is too speculative and unnormal for me.
Activity: 476
Merit: 262
EOSABC
January 26, 2019, 02:57:36 PM
I don't think so. Atleast for now it is just a dream for Stellar to beat ethereum. Now a lot of platform based token is available in the market. And many of them technically better than ethereum. And ethereum lost its strongest point that is ICO ecosystem. Still it may effect ethereum but no others platform based token is not in this way. I am not saying that Stellar is not good. Stellar is one of the very perfect platform but it is hard to beat ethereum cause ethereum has a very big market cap and popularity and people like ethereum more than any other platform based token
Activity: 1400
Merit: 468
January 26, 2019, 02:53:51 PM
it seems that between Stellar and Ethereum will not drop each other, they will definitely only try to develop the technology so that it will make many people see these two coins competing to be the best.
I understand that stellar has quite good opportunities and prospects for the future, and this platform has shown quite good results, even despite the poor state of the cryptocurrency market. But I do not believe that any other platform will be able to get ahead of the ethereum in the cryptocurrency market.
maybe when compared to the advantages of ethereum at the moment it is far enough compared to stellar but the market could say different in terms of price and interest in investors to choose these two coins. which I believe both have great potential in crypto
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
January 26, 2019, 02:40:07 PM
it seems that between Stellar and Ethereum will not drop each other, they will definitely only try to develop the technology so that it will make many people see these two coins competing to be the best.
I understand that stellar has quite good opportunities and prospects for the future, and this platform has shown quite good results, even despite the poor state of the cryptocurrency market. But I do not believe that any other platform will be able to get ahead of the ethereum in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 182
January 26, 2019, 02:19:26 PM
No, I do not think that stellar can jump above what he has already achieved now.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
January 26, 2019, 02:17:23 PM
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
January 26, 2019, 10:51:20 AM
I find interesting article and that make me more confident about stellar at the future. So many bounty using stellar as their platform payment. And there an issue coinbase will listing xlm. At the last of 2017 xlm raising new ATH after announcement partnersip with IBM.

https://globalcoinreport.com/here-is-why-stellar-xlm-is-the-silent-ethereum-killer/

What do you think about this ?

What do you mean? Stellar is a platform that will going to kill the ETH? then what about the Ripple? I guess ripple is much more suitable as the number one competitor for Ethereum's blockchain and market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
BITWIN
January 26, 2019, 09:19:55 AM
Every shit coin claims to kill ethereum, but reality is different and ethereum remains the best crypto currency , most popular and useful.
That's how I see it. What is interesting in stellar?
Activity: 858
Merit: 13
Christ The King
January 26, 2019, 09:13:02 AM
They are both different projects, let's just wait for ETH to carry out their upgrade, it will be look John Cena would say "you can't see me" Stellar is what I ought to have converted my $$ to but dished it on a shitty coin and got my finger burnt. True been said, stellar has remained stable despite the bearish market.
Activity: 789
Merit: 100
January 26, 2019, 08:41:58 AM
I do not think so stellar will ever be ETH killer.The more so they are two completely different coins with a different idea.ETH is a coin with smart contract on the basis of which you can create your own tokens.The stellar is coin more for transfers and it's more like a reminder XRP
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
January 26, 2019, 08:40:37 AM
Ethereum no can kill to thid coin because that coin is very potential.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
January 26, 2019, 08:31:33 AM
I don't think there will be a coin and technology in the near future that can kill ETH.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 670
January 26, 2019, 08:11:49 AM
XLM is a successful crypto money. But it is too early to compare with Ethereum. Ethereum has a much better network and community support.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
January 26, 2019, 08:03:26 AM
Got not big experience with XLM.. but, I was really surprised.
XLM is really good! Fast, transfer in a moment. Good exchanges, easy to buy/sell.
Just one negative point for me - closure of my favorite XLM wallet. And not supporting of XLM by Trezor..

Yes you're right. Personally I am also very amazed by how stellar run from time to time in terms of both value and technological developments. In terms of partnership also not a thing that can be underestimated and for this year I believe stellar will reach new ATH more than 2017.
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
October 31, 2018, 07:15:26 AM
Got not big experience with XLM.. but, I was really surprised.
XLM is really good! Fast, transfer in a moment. Good exchanges, easy to buy/sell.
Just one negative point for me - closure of my favorite XLM wallet. And not supporting of XLM by Trezor..
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
October 31, 2018, 07:14:45 AM
The problem I have with Stellar is the small market capitalization and how it could easily be diluted and ruin project that are hosted on it. Stellar need better liquidity, volume and cap!
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
October 31, 2018, 07:13:34 AM
I dont minimize stellar as its best even if i dont have this token but i heard everything good of it, but to replacing ethereum nothing can make those in the name of altcoin there are lots of promising coins but ethereum is still on top among them all except bitcoin...
Activity: 854
Merit: 6
October 31, 2018, 07:11:59 AM
No, I don't think ethereum can be defeated by Stellar, ethereum until now it is still the best altcoin, there are no other altcoins that will outperform ethereum
ETH only good at the present time, In the future there will be many better altcoin. Like NEO, ADA, XLM ... I firmly believe that in the next 2-3 years 3 altcoin will outperform ETH many times

And what are those three altcoins you are betting? I think Ethereum will dominate in the next few years if bitcoin continues to slum or woon't recover. It looks like Ethereum has the better chances of boucing back than bitcoin this year?
Completely disagree with you if we are talking about Eth and Bitcoin. We have a general topic about stellar, but since you said about Bitcoin, I’ll tell you that i'm very sure that the ETH will not reach good results this year. Recent unsuccessful updates are proving my theory. Now all attention is focused on Bitcoin.
Activity: 266
October 31, 2018, 07:08:42 AM
No, I don't think ethereum can be defeated by Stellar, ethereum until now it is still the best altcoin, there are no other altcoins that will outperform ethereum
ETH only good at the present time, In the future there will be many better altcoin. Like NEO, ADA, XLM ... I firmly believe that in the next 2-3 years 3 altcoin will outperform ETH many times

No mate, noone altcoin can replace Ethereum from its 2nd place... Ethereum is used everywhere, 95% of blockchain startups use this platform. It will be very difficult to replace eth.
Pages:
Jump to: