Pages:
Author

Topic: STELLAR silent killer ETH - page 5. (Read 854 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
October 17, 2018, 11:46:42 PM
I don't know, I don't know about that, but I think it's really difficult, ethereum is a strong coint and I'm sure this coint will last a long time
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 17, 2018, 11:39:40 PM
stellar project is pretty good, but it is impossible to kill etherum. there are other altcoins that have more potential to defeat etherum in the future. cardano, doge and ripple are more potential.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
October 17, 2018, 11:34:41 PM
Competition is always good. But this absolutely does not mean that someone will kill or remove someone from the market. I think they will coexist peacefully. And all these flashy headline titles to get attention
Well said, this competition will be push thru and both coins will exist, it will be depends now with supporters and holders on how they will continue following and supporting the project, ETH has been there for quite some time and already attracts investors interest, while stellar also did that last
years pumped, monitoring both movements will help you to decide which is which that will succeed more.
Its really good to have more option than to focus on one coin. This kind of news are being published so many times in cryptomarket, and yet ETH is still on top even it drops so hard this year. I see a great potential with Stellar, but I know ETH will not let that things to happen easily especially those supporters of ETH.

It's not his time yet. but it is possible. Although there are many factors affecting its further development
We are not sure about the future, but yes its possible.
So if you believe on Stellar, buying at the lower price right now will make you profit in the future. But I do still love to buy more ETH when the price drops below $200. Grab every opportunity, buy more cheap coins that you see big potential to pump high in the future. ETH and STELLAR are both great coins, just know how much risk you can afford to have on your wallet.
Activity: 280
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 17, 2018, 11:29:48 PM
It's not his time yet. but it is possible. Although there are many factors affecting its further development
Activity: 448
Merit: 281
October 16, 2018, 05:51:18 AM
They call each project 'ETH Killer'. This proves that the ETH is really good. The investor goes to invest in ETH and looks after projects that want to pass the ETH. If the project owners did their development through their original ideas without making them like anything else, perhaps some had already passed ETH.
Apparently, there would always be news to want to promote projects as the case may be, while trying to rubbish the other. For instance, we have seen news like this in the past with some coins being classified as BTC killer and I wonder if those coins even still exist.

This is a promotional article just like someone rightly said, and I would rather pay attention on the market generally and see how things evolve, than trying to imagine what coin will be killing the other in such a competitive space where there are also other smart contract platforms like Wave, NEO and the likes that XLM has to even compete with. I am not saying Stellar does not have a future, but whether something is a silent killer of another project is something that I cannot say.

For one thing, there are so many smart contract platforms competing within that space with Ethereum taking the lead, and in such cases, it would depend on who is able to come out with something that would really attract project owners mostly at the end. It is a competitive space and there is enough to go around, but I do not see how stellar would be an Ethereum killer when obviously Ethereum will not stall in development.
Activity: 322
October 16, 2018, 02:47:52 AM
I also see this review in the youtube and it is quite amazing considering that stellar is good coin. But ethereum was established way more ahead. But if there are certain update that is beneficial to stellar, maybe we can see some big uplift.
Activity: 154
October 15, 2018, 07:16:12 PM
of course not. I have seen a lot of such murderers, but ethereum was the king of the Altcoins as it is to this day.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
October 15, 2018, 06:41:54 PM
Why, even in the crypto world are the words of the murder.All the top cryptocurrencies can coexist together interchanging and complementing each other.From the advantages of Stellar, I would single out the stability of this cryptocurrency.As we see in general, XLM is less volatile.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
October 15, 2018, 09:00:34 AM
I don't think so, there is no competition to ETH till now. ETH is far better than from STELLAR in every prospects. According to me, EOS will be definitely give tough competition to ETH in future because EOS is going very good in RED days also and it is really appreciable.
Activity: 821
Merit: 100
Volare.network
October 15, 2018, 06:05:51 AM
I think Stellar is not a real killer, there are still many other altcoins that have a greater chance of killing ethereum. One of the EOS, I see that in recent months, EOS has begun to be known by investors. even two of my three friends prefer eos than ethereum or stellar, if asked which is the best smartcontrac platform.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 15, 2018, 05:37:20 AM
I can not be sure that this coin will pass ETH, now the ETH team is trying their best to fix and correct their faults, I think this year ETH will grow again after a period of failure. weak . That's my guess and I believe that prediction will come true.
Activity: 294
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
October 15, 2018, 05:28:13 AM
ETH is killer ?? I don't think so for now. There are many other coins that also still have strong potential ahead. But for now Ethereum is still the best altcoin, that's what I understand.
Activity: 336
October 15, 2018, 05:08:29 AM
Everyone assumes about Ethereum, Stellar and others. But basically that is one, wants to achieve tangible benefits from cryptocurrency. I think this is a natural thing. No problem.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
October 15, 2018, 05:03:29 AM
Competition is always good. But this absolutely does not mean that someone will kill or remove someone from the market. I think they will coexist peacefully. And all these flashy headline titles to get attention
Well said, this competition will be push thru and both coins will exist, it will be depends now with supporters and holders on how they will continue following and supporting the project, ETH has been there for quite some time and already attracts investors interest, while stellar also did that last
years pumped, monitoring both movements will help you to decide which is which that will succeed more.
copper member
Activity: 714
Merit: 5
October 15, 2018, 04:53:29 AM
There are too many projects called "Bitcoin Killer" or "ETH Killer". It's just to catch the attention.
Activity: 293
Merit: 12
October 15, 2018, 04:47:54 AM
Ethereum is its own killer. Stellar is just proof that there's a better way
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
October 15, 2018, 04:20:54 AM
stellar is only a small part of ethereum competitors and many of the bounty or ico that use the platform does not mean that stellar can defeat ethereum. see there are also a lot of bounties or ico from the neo, waves, eos and other platforms, don't you think of it as a rival from ethereum too? all of them are potential and always compete to get the best as a platform provider.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
October 15, 2018, 04:11:45 AM
I still doubt if Stellar is able to kill ETH, eth still has good value and volume rather than stellar, so it's less sure. But if stellar is able to attract investors and holders for more then the Stellar platform can explode, but there seems to be no sign of stellar exploding.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
October 15, 2018, 04:04:36 AM
Well I don't really know what will happened in the future about all of the cryptocurrency, but until today there is still many project that using ETH as it's platform. and the market volume for ETH is still high, so i don't really think that ETH will be killed by Stellar. but if it's just being replaced it's position is still possible.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
October 15, 2018, 03:45:43 AM
Stellar is interesting technology but it still has a lot to prove before it can be labelled an "Ethereum Killer". I would advise talking a small position in it but this is not something to bet the farm on. It has a fairly large market cap already and seems to be fairly priced on a risk reward basis. I certainly would not be selling all my Ethereum for Stellar. That is just too much risk for relatively little likely reward.
Pages:
Jump to: