Pages:
Author

Topic: STELLAR silent killer ETH - page 6. (Read 854 times)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
October 15, 2018, 03:35:47 AM
Stellar isn't solely designed for smart contracts and ICO scams like Ethereum is. so it can not be a competing project to this platform. not to mention that it is not the best platform for creating smart contracts either. and it doesn't matter if you found some bounties using it!
there are many better platforms like Waves for instance that are actually serious competing platforms in this area.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
October 15, 2018, 03:27:23 AM
i thing xlm dont have power to kill eth, eth will be killer by new ico
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
October 15, 2018, 03:26:35 AM
No doubt that stellar is good project but i see  many articles where they mention different coins as ETH killer but nothing happened yet.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
October 15, 2018, 03:16:57 AM
I think that this is nonsense. No coin is capable of destroying Ethereum because it already has more than 1500 coins on its platform and has firmly taken its place in the market. IMHO
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
October 15, 2018, 03:15:17 AM
why would someone seek to kill ETH or Bitcoin, I think they all have enough space, Stellar is a good project, I think they can achieve a lot, but to kill ETH is not likely.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
October 15, 2018, 03:08:32 AM
I find interesting article and that make me more confident about stellar at the future. So many bounty using stellar as their platform payment. And there an issue coinbase will listing xlm. At the last of 2017 xlm raising new ATH after announcement partnersip with IBM.

https://globalcoinreport.com/here-is-why-stellar-xlm-is-the-silent-ethereum-killer/

What do you think about this ?
I think only eos can compete in the future with the ether. While each coin with a small prospect is already considered the best and is able to catch up even Bitcoin. But we understand that trust and stability cannot be simply broken with one growth opportunity in the future.

why do you really believe that with EOS?
i think even Stellar has more history than EOS and have already strong community , my point is that all tokens can become ethereum competitors in the future whether it's stellar and EOS, or even other tokens .
You dude don't even understand about what stellar is. Stop talking a crap about that if you don't even understand what stellar is. It's focused on the open payment system that can be classified as a competitor to ripple. AFAIK that the stellar has been used by some companies but it still can't even beat ripple.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
October 15, 2018, 03:03:28 AM
To be honest i have heard terms like btc killer and eth killer etc many times but it has never been true, each coin has its own dynamics and value we should stop comparing them just to get attention, we have seen posts for waves, neo, eos and many more as eth killer but we have seen that eth is retaining its position strongly, all others are doing according to their value so its not about killing each other its about working together for better future in the crypto sphere.
Activity: 348
October 15, 2018, 01:49:10 AM
Competition is always good. But this absolutely does not mean that someone will kill or remove someone from the market. I think they will coexist peacefully. And all these flashy headline titles to get attention
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 15, 2018, 01:33:52 AM
Why is it that any project now want to displace Ethereum, I could remember those days when every projects in the space want to be better than BTC, technology is very good but the community is more important because technology can easily be transferred but if there is no one using the platform this is a huge problem. I am not saying Stellar don't have the chance against Ethereum but will need to do more than all these paid review because it is also a good project
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
October 15, 2018, 01:10:40 AM
Even bitcoins can be replaced by atlcoin better, ETH is not out of this rule if not timely development needs.
There is nothing permanent, except development!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
October 15, 2018, 01:06:00 AM
I find interesting article and that make me more confident about stellar at the future. So many bounty using stellar as their platform payment. And there an issue coinbase will listing xlm. At the last of 2017 xlm raising new ATH after announcement partnersip with IBM.

https://globalcoinreport.com/here-is-why-stellar-xlm-is-the-silent-ethereum-killer/

I think only eos can compete in the future with the ether. While each coin with a small prospect is already considered the best and is able to catch up even Bitcoin. But we understand that trust and stability cannot be simply broken with one growth opportunity in the future.

why do you really believe that with EOS?
i think even Stellar has more history than EOS and have already strong community , my point is that all tokens can become ethereum competitors in the future whether it's stellar and EOS, or even other tokens .
Activity: 364
October 15, 2018, 01:00:07 AM

Activity: 574
Merit: 55
October 15, 2018, 12:54:51 AM
They call each project 'ETH Killer'. This proves that the ETH is really good. The investor goes to invest in ETH and looks after projects that want to pass the ETH. If the project owners did their development through their original ideas without making them like anything else, perhaps some had already passed ETH.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
October 14, 2018, 07:53:17 PM

Pages:
Jump to: