Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 108. (Read 21733 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
January 28, 2018, 08:49:14 AM

I still believe in ico, even I invest in some ico that I follow. very important. involving knowledge to trust an ico we will invest. yes experience and knowledge are part of the investment choice.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 08:43:23 AM
I believe in the ICO's because they are doing everything they can to go on the Market, to change something in this crypto world, to help others. They live for the change, some of them are doing this for the money, others are doing this, because of us, to be easy for us with new technologies. And i don't think that they are less, i think that they become more and more.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
January 28, 2018, 08:39:23 AM
Yes I still believe in ICO projects, but I make always my careful researchs before investing in any project. There is so many scam projects, and not all of the ICOs are successful or having some potential. taking good time reading more about the project before investing, will help you to avoid big losses.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
January 28, 2018, 08:34:51 AM
To entrust something especially money, I must really have information about the ICO and who the developer is, I'm the one who does not easily give the trust and I still believe in some ICOs.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 28, 2018, 08:19:24 AM
I always believe in ICO, that's why I always invest in ICO, but I prefer to follow ICO which has many bonuses when i buy it at pre-sale, because it can make me get a lot of profit  Grin
Activity: 616
January 28, 2018, 08:11:33 AM
I believe becouse still there are a lot of interesting projects!
Activity: 11
January 28, 2018, 07:23:29 AM
Yes there are still good ICO’s out there it’s just becoming a little harder to find them. The problem is that there’s so many of them so you just got to do your proper research.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
January 28, 2018, 07:22:56 AM
Yes i agree with you that they are decreasing dramatically but I also see a good thing in this is that the ones which are good are getting great success and yes I still believe in ICOs because we get good opportunity to buy a good coin in early stage and at cheap price which will increase hugely in future. I only do 3 things to check ICO is good or not Whitepaper, Website and Team if these 3 things are good you are good to join that ICO and 95% chances of that ICO to get successful...
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
January 28, 2018, 07:06:32 AM
In believe in ICO some of my friend got profit in ICO..dont worry if you want to  invest..
Activity: 22
January 28, 2018, 07:01:14 AM
I believe research helps you to find some of the scams.

And never invest all
Activity: 264
January 28, 2018, 06:58:47 AM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
Yeah the ICO's project really decreasing but i've still believe on it even if many of them are scammed.We can't denied the fact that it is a risk to joined ICO because we don't know if months pass by and it will be successful or not.But the important is we try the possibilities to make it successful and take the reward of our dedication and hard working to be the part of ICO project.

I've really got interest of joining ICO because it is not only a project but the teamwork we provide for each other was really important to make it successful.We think it many times by checking their background so that we don't have any hesitation if we can joined already.

It's a good also that after we joining the ICO compaigns we should trust and believe on it so that we inspired enough to participate the compaigns.
Activity: 129
Merit: 11
Blockchain enthusiast
January 28, 2018, 06:37:33 AM
Yes, I really do. I just missed Trinity, Zilliqa and Eximchain, but will invest in ArcBlock next weekend. That will be a huge one!
Activity: 139
January 28, 2018, 06:36:10 AM
Although I think the current ICO has a very serious bubble.
However, I will still invest in ICO, because I can still get a good return for participating in the ICO crowdfunding. Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
January 28, 2018, 06:33:10 AM
I still believe it because ICO will make cryptocurrency community will be bigger. I see many previous ICO was succesfully and the price of token going up from ICO price. In fact many investor become rich just by make investment in ICO , offcourse with good strategy and risk management.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
January 28, 2018, 06:27:36 AM
Some ICOs target sales that do not make sense, I stay away from the instant thing. as happens with symmetryfund, indicated a scam.
the proof is the telegram group disappears and the bounty manager says the same thing.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
January 28, 2018, 06:19:54 AM
Of course, like many here, I believe that ICO will live and benefit people. It is mutual benefit. Not to banks and other venture funds and similar organizations, namely people who simply invest on voluntary grounds
Activity: 379
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
January 28, 2018, 05:42:42 AM
not all of ICO are scam, i believe there are still good ICO with real project..try to do reasearch very carefully about the ICO before you invest
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
January 27, 2018, 05:51:31 PM
It is possible to make forecasts about the long term, but within a year or a year and a half, due to the fact that the market is changing incredibly fast, many FUD campaigns and fraud, it is possible that even the most promising projects will be lost.
Activity: 196
January 27, 2018, 11:55:58 AM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
I still believe in ICO, I just entered the ICO and are pursuing the project, I am not experienced but my friends are still earning high income from ICO projects. The Altcoin market is growing, I think there will be many more ICO projects coming out. I trust and still do many ICO projects.
Activity: 822
January 27, 2018, 11:06:02 AM
I believe in ico even though i invested in the stupid and scam ethconnect and ideacoin they ran away with my money i have leant not to trust any ponzi ico they don't last and are always the intension to scam and run with investors contributions.
It hasn't stopped me from looking for new one with great potential was lucky to invest in insurepal.
Jump to: