Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 104. (Read 21733 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 02:56:38 PM
With some researchs you can find good ICOs.

Etherjack is doing one , if you like gambling and want to have some fun too , you should take a look at etherjack.io .

Its really different from the others blockchain game that you find around .
This one has particular rules which make it unique.

The ICO price is a steal ! When the game will start , the price will skyrocket .
Luckily ( i would say ) it went under the radar somehow ( maybe that market doesnt help ) .

You can either sell after ICO or play the game once live , its up to you .

If you also like to spend time on this forum , they are doing a bounty campaign to make the project successful .
The ICO will fill the jackpot and the game will start 48 h after .

In a more general aspect , yes ICO can be really profitable if you take time to DYOR and reach the team on a social media.
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
February 01, 2018, 01:43:04 PM
Some ICOs are still great, but you need to be very careful these days.
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
February 01, 2018, 01:36:35 PM
I still believe in ICOs that's why I keep on participating in bounties. There are also many scam ICOs which give great proposals but in the end, your participation will end up nothing. So beware bounty hunters!

The key is first: A great use case - without an achievable purpose, it's just a money grab.
Second: Check out the team, if they have no histories, avoid them.
Third: The ICO itself - if they conduct themselves like amateurs, don't invest.

This is the best time to buy ICOs cuz everyone is panicking to sell. Buy the blood on the streets.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
February 01, 2018, 12:55:29 PM
Yes, I still believe in ICO. Many of the companies have failed and others just turned into scam, but by researching and making sure that it's a legitimate company we can still invest with a sure profit after ICO.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
January 31, 2018, 03:43:20 PM
I believe in ICO, there are many good and strong projects. Yes, now there are many fraudulent projects, but in order not to get into them, you need to study the team, white paper, the attitude of analysts to these projects.
Sometimes it happens that you cannot populate the white-list because it's already closed! I think this is a good indicator of the project.
There is no indicator to helps you know good project or bad project.
Choose the good project to promote or invest is so hard, it is not easy because you do not know the potential of an ICO token after listed on exchange.
Some tokens can increase the value after listed on exchange in few hours, but some tokens can increase the value after few days or a long time, example test net or release product.

There is no certain data, but we can still evaluate projects with our knowledge and the discussion from bitcointalk forum. The users of the bitcointalk were really good in the determination of the projects.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
January 31, 2018, 03:39:30 PM
I believe in ICO, there are many good and strong projects. Yes, now there are many fraudulent projects, but in order not to get into them, you need to study the team, white paper, the attitude of analysts to these projects.
Sometimes it happens that you cannot populate the white-list because it's already closed! I think this is a good indicator of the project.
There is no indicator to helps you know good project or bad project.
Choose the good project to promote or invest is so hard, it is not easy because you do not know the potential of an ICO token after listed on exchange.
Some tokens can increase the value after listed on exchange in few hours, but some tokens can increase the value after few days or a long time, example test net or release product.
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
January 30, 2018, 03:24:09 PM
Yes I still believe in ICO, i never regret to join this new innovation of Cryptocurrency Initial Coin offering. A good investment with alot of opportunities from whitepaper,roadmap and real catalysts. Try to risk small amount of money until ICO kicks off.
Activity: 224
January 30, 2018, 03:22:40 PM
there are people who do not follow the constant crypto currencies. ico is a very important opportunity for them. Investing should be done after thorough research. ico is always the most reliable port for investors
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
January 30, 2018, 03:18:35 PM
ICO is good my friend, without ICO many Blockchain projects will not exist today, many of them are becoming more successful even today, so saying that less ICOs are becoming successful may not be correct. ICO is changing peoples lives as well.
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
January 30, 2018, 03:05:50 PM
Of course I believe, because with us join ICO, we can get more benefits, such as ICO and ICE project, I advise all friend crypto not to miss this project ICO, daneel project will be one of the most successful projects this year www.daneel. io
Activity: 364
Merit: 301
January 30, 2018, 02:58:57 PM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.

This ICO! I believe in!

Allabout.me is covered on The Merkle.
You can read more about us:
https://themerkle.com/allabout-me-the-future-that-has-already-happened/
Look at this Bounty, guys! looks somethig great, isn't it?
Bounty
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29254112
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-allme-2841934
ANN
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2657895.new#new
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2658729.new#new
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 30, 2018, 02:57:05 PM
Activity: 154
Merit: 25
January 30, 2018, 02:36:39 PM
I do still believe in ICOs and I think 2018 will continue to be a year of heavy growth for them. Being a discriminating investor will become the key skill required to do well with them, because we will be in a saturated market where only a small proportion will ever go on to fulfill their potential or capture the imagination of the market. Therefore, honing your skills now when doing your due dilligence will pay dividends later. Once you work out your own system and develop a knack for picking good ones, you will be able to continue to do well with ICOs. I think the whole process will become a little more mainstream, and so a bigger market to capitalise on... and being one of the skilful 'ICO hunters' in that context will help you outperform everyone else. I guess most of this goes for crypto in general: I think it's all going to boom over the next few years with a lot more people entering the marketplace. Even those of us who got in only fairly recently have still got in on the metaphorical 'ground floor' I believe...
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
January 30, 2018, 01:50:22 PM
It is necessary to trust in ICO, there it is possible to buy a good coin with a huge potential of growth at very favorable price. However there is a lot of deception and unsuccessful Ico.Nuzhno to study to understand the matter. To invest at random in this question very big risk
Activity: 406
January 30, 2018, 12:42:57 PM
Yes, I still believe in the ICO. Because ICO provides a good opportunity to make money for investors and their communities, which are joined these. It is very difficult to find a good one, but you can knowing about them by reading their whitepaper and road map carefully.
Activity: 350
January 30, 2018, 12:14:12 PM
I still believe in ICO's, Just make believe and everything will comes true, ever since ICO's has also promising rewards, Depends upon its platform and a solid team. I know they are many of those but some are scam. Make a wise choice, Smiley
Activity: 29
January 30, 2018, 12:14:05 PM
Everything depends on you. Many users believe that most ICO is scammers. But I think if you carefully analyze the upcoming project, its team, roadmap, etc, then you can earn a lot of money in case of a successful project.
Activity: 290
January 30, 2018, 12:05:05 PM
Yes although the number of the ICO are dropping but the ICO now are real one and profitable one but still dont let your guard go down because we never knew if that ICO is a scam or not if you just join with out knowing so better have some basic research
Activity: 59
Merit: 3
January 30, 2018, 12:01:15 PM
I invest in ICO only for dumping at x5+ and buy legit coins. Like btc, litecoin, eth or karbo
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
January 30, 2018, 11:52:02 AM
I believe that ICO is a new step in the development of the economy. The main problem is to find a really worthy project, since no one is immune from fraud. All at your own risk and risk, so trust your intuition and find out in detail what you are going to invest.
Jump to: