Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 117. (Read 21733 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
January 19, 2018, 11:44:49 PM
yes I believe in ico ico just because they have potentials and have a future because they are also very successful when their project is successful but it is very risky when you join the ico and buy their spin coin because there are other ico scam but most ico are successful and so good before you join the ico more magical review your project first and info
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 11:37:39 PM
i still fully believe ICO they have been succesfull and they have a good team they also offer profitable projects.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
January 19, 2018, 09:22:03 PM
Yes i definitely believe on ICO most at times the fall of an ICO does not basically means that the ICO does not worth being successful, but the fall lies on the hands of the managers and the bounty hunters, the rate at which we advertise for a particular token determined how it will looks like because we are letting the world know that something like that is coming to existence and why they really need to invest on it.

presently ICO's which have been coming out so far has been successful base on the way they manage and organised their mode of Operation.
the failure of any ICO should not discourage you from investing in the new one to come, if you go through the whitepaper and find out that they are worth your investment go ahead and invest on it.

I still fully believe in ICO.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
January 19, 2018, 03:29:00 PM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.

Its a sad news but there are still a lot of legit ICOs worth trusting for and  even though a lot of unsuccessful ICOs or that turned out to be a scam, I believe people will still be able to trust ICOs in the near future and may just develop a system to identify or develop quality and dependable ICOs unlike most ICOs today.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
January 19, 2018, 03:15:00 PM
There are so many ICo projects and if 10 ICo projects are sure to have 3 successful ICo projects and can grow. I think the ICo market is still hot and a new trend for all altcoin because investors prefer to invest in newer altcoins.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 790
Arts & Crypto
January 19, 2018, 01:17:10 PM
My faith in the ICO almost weakened, because ICO let the main boom go away, but still many of them are a fraud.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
January 19, 2018, 01:00:40 PM
ICO still only way for startups with the small budget and the good business idea to attract necessary investments not only from venture funds, but also from small investors. Therefore, I consider, this trend which showed good growth in 2017 will gain a bigger development in 2018. Most likely, ICO will change as last options of holding such actions compromised themselves. The trust from investors decreased because of a large number of the doubtful projects which attracted investments thanks to only marketing. All changes will go on the way of bigger responsibility of founders of a startup for the attracted assets to investors
Activity: 230
January 19, 2018, 11:21:44 AM
Of course I still believe on ICO until now because I'm still earning a lot from all of those ICOs out there... I've joined a lot of ICOs and I've earned a lot from all of those ICOS, I don't know why you are asking if why I still believe in ICOs maybe you don't believe on ICOs anymore because maybe you were not being payed but there's still a lot of legit ICOs out there which are willing to pay you if you completed the task assigned for you to complete.
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
January 19, 2018, 10:29:51 AM
I dont believe in the most ICOs anymore... I participated in 2 ICOs and at the end it was just a scam and I lost a lot of money.. I just join the ICOs that have a very good structure and image, I always look what kind of people are behind the project and I dont invest when I cannot find any informaton about the people that are working on it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
January 19, 2018, 10:27:16 AM
I still believe there are some very good ICOs with serious business. However, I will do research on every ICO before I jump right into it. Team members and the idea of the ICO are very importance to me. Right now, all the ICO that I have participated is still good to me.
Activity: 625
io.ezystayz.com
January 19, 2018, 10:25:12 AM
there are thousands of ICOs, although so many ICOs with fake projects make many investors lose money, we can see some good ICO really succeeded..find a good ICO, we can believe in that ICO
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 09:58:20 AM
I definitely believe in ICO but it depends on what ICO to participate. Make sure you make your own research because nowadays, people are taking this ICO thing and scam their investors. I, myself participated in an ICO (Electroneum) and it went successfully.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 09:57:40 AM
Yes it is still profitable to join ICOs, but you need to bee very carefull with checking ICOs. A lot of SCAM project now around.
Activity: 350
January 19, 2018, 09:50:50 AM
ya. still make profit for me. if you pick up a good ICO and wait 5-6 month. 3-4x back is ez
Activity: 252
January 19, 2018, 09:49:39 AM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
yes, I still do believe in ICO. It gives me good profits and my earnings really helps my family a lot. I guess there are still ICO that offers a good project and a good opportunity to any investors to earn huge profits. We just have to do some research to be able to land and invest in a legit ICO.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 08:55:46 AM
I do. As we all can see world is slowly switching blockchain platform in different spheres.
Next ICO where I'm planning to participate is gonna be concerned educayion (which is promissing for sure, as we can't reject eduction and it'll be constant part of human being) so, it's disciplina project, educational service.
I think that we shouldn't write off ICOs but need to be more accuarate with them

That's true about crpto involving everywhere. So, I support you. Bu the way, I've heard about this project. Are you going to invest?

I'll try for sure. As I used this portal before it's starting to be blockchain platform , I trust them
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
January 19, 2018, 08:46:31 AM
Yes of course I still believe in ICOs even if i can say something for certain like this.
I still believe in ICOs because theirs a lot of ICOs still good. I fill it has to have a very specific focus and market to achieve. Many cryptocurrencys serve a different purpose making accurate comparisons near impossible you have to look over the ICOs business plan and their goal and we just need to be careful in choosing the legit ICOs.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
January 19, 2018, 08:08:48 AM
Of course we need to believe in ICO!  It's a fantastic way to financing startups and to offer a vision. Sure, most of them are poor managed, and some of them are clear scam, but if you choose wisely you'll have good rewards.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
All the way up
January 19, 2018, 08:06:26 AM
Yes because i think there is no wrong in believing and trusting icos because they are good money generator
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
January 19, 2018, 08:05:25 AM
Yes I still believe in ICO. ICO is a good project and i support them
Jump to: