Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 120. (Read 21733 times)

Activity: 468
Merit: 100
Experience the Future of DeFi
January 18, 2018, 12:50:42 PM
I still believe that there are still a lot of ICOs that are true to what they have promised in their whitepaper. I know it is very difficult to take the risk investing in ICO. But as the days goes by, people improves and think of something new that will help us in our problems in life. And as we notice, this 2018 is a good start because there are a lot of ICOs that are sold out.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 12:44:26 PM
I think I still believe in ico in because until now I can not find any indication of deviation about ico I just heard from a handful of people who experience it so until now I still believe in ico
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
January 18, 2018, 12:38:46 PM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.

i don't believe in icos much. i only invest in when all points convince me, especially team members. its not important do have a unique feature. they can clone but should make it far better.
Activity: 378
Merit: 135
January 18, 2018, 12:27:38 PM
Just ensure you tread carefully when looking into ICOs in 2018. The amount of scams and cash grabs are on the rise with fabricated whitepapers and ghost development teams. Dont take someone's word on the next big thing.  Do your own research into each ICO you think of investing in. The number of ICOs already this year are crazy.

https://theminerhub.com/news/the-future-of-icos-in-2018/
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
January 18, 2018, 12:25:58 PM
ICO is just like company, not every company is no longevity and permanent on the market. Some of the ICOs will complete their projects and be successful, some fail and will be deleted from the market. The important thing is to develop blockchain based ideas. ICOs are the means of find funds for these ideas to become projects. I still believe.
Activity: 167
Merit: 59
January 18, 2018, 12:17:19 PM
Yes absolutely, with greater regulation comes greater scrutiny. I am using tokemarket.net to help with with ICO search. They are by far the best ICO calendar to help you decide what a real/ scam ICO is
Activity: 100
January 18, 2018, 12:16:52 PM
There are many icos which are credible. You just need to research and choose carefully for some scams looks legit also.
Activity: 122
January 18, 2018, 12:15:47 PM
now a lot of ICO is ultimately a deception that is why many ICOs fail because people are afraid to get involved in ICO
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
January 18, 2018, 11:52:41 AM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
ofcourse im still believe in ico,but the problem is  only few ico that coming out is legit,and more of them are scammy if not may shitty.so what we do is make a deep research and analyzation on what about the projecy defies and the team itself for further knowledge.thats how to find a legit and good ico
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
January 18, 2018, 11:51:28 AM
I agree with you.The number of successful icos is getting smaller because people only focus on making money
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 11:48:43 AM
Yes, I still believe in ICOs. Although there might be some ICOs that turned out to be a scam, we should not put good ICOs with them.
Before participating in an ICO, you should study it first very well so you won't regret it at the end.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
January 18, 2018, 11:44:02 AM
Yes i still believe in some of legit ICOs because they have master plan for future and it would assured me that these ICOs will give me good rate of return in terms of profit. we have many ICOs which are actually grown with very good rate in small piece of time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 11:39:55 AM
It were many successful ICO`s in last year , you just only have to learn to choose them righ , and that`s all. Of course investing in ICO have more risks , than trading altcoins , but can give more profit in a long term.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
January 18, 2018, 11:35:22 AM
This coin looks like an ICO... considering...

New coin with great potentials, coming very soon to the exchange! Do your own research, study your own investment! Good luck,

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-medic-coin-foldinghome-gpu-mining-masternode-coin-2753447
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
January 18, 2018, 11:33:57 AM
I still believe in the ICOs in fact I have had many ICOs that are really successfull. Like Electroneum, Atlant, Utrust, Swissborg, United Traders, Minex Coin and much more. ! Just knowing what you are up to, you will definitely earn a big deal here.
Activity: 133
Merit: 2
January 18, 2018, 11:24:47 AM
Personally I still believe in ICOs you just need to do your homework and heavily research.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 10:11:06 AM
different resource of information as might investors to collects of numbers of listing with the new coin of release from developer to follows as referring unit of investment to put with the projects.

Activity: 70
January 18, 2018, 10:03:59 AM
yes, check out sapien.

ico is very crucial part of the blockchain ecosystem, these ico are the future companies, but it is very important to find ways to regulate ICO, ro reduce the risk from people taking advantage of fast capital raising from it.
Activity: 557
Merit: 500
January 18, 2018, 10:00:50 AM
ICO is a "speculative market" where everyone thinks that someone else will fail not him.
After the inevitable correction of the market only the largest players will remain on it, which in the end will become comparable with Uber, Google and other giants.
Despite all "but" there are perspective investment strategies.
Activity: 10
January 18, 2018, 09:23:25 AM
As a newbie and a starting one in this industry i will never stop believing in ico!
Jump to: