Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 128. (Read 21733 times)

Activity: 477
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 12:01:09 AM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
I still believe in ICO, one of successful ICO is the ICO of XCPO, the ICO ended three months ago. Even  it's success still continuing, it's ICO price only about 100 satoshi but if you look in Cryptopia exchanges the price reach 3000 satoshi. Just imagine how much profit that earned by its ICO investors.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
January 12, 2018, 11:57:10 PM
I do believe in ICO's of course not all of them.ICO's should be examined before ivesting and should check their reliablity.One more thing their popularity is important too.If the ICO carries these qualifications I see no problem for investing. Here is my favorite ICO ongoing www.sether.io go see their work
of course not all ico can be trusted because some of them may just have different goals like doing scams and fraud. for it to find reliable and trusted ICO should be done. I think there are already many people who provide tips on how to look for potential and reliable ICO like looking at their project, their team, roadmap, and so forth. need research to be able to choose which ICO is trusted
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 11:47:46 PM
Yes. But is is very risky. Just need to do your research.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
January 12, 2018, 11:27:51 PM
There is many ICO on board. Though there are many fake ones but we still have some very good ICO active and upcoming. Do your research and discover the right one.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
January 12, 2018, 11:24:16 PM
It's 2018 already and most of the ICO's of previous year already have their working applications and a can see that ICO's are still relevant for this year because of this
Activity: 392
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
January 12, 2018, 09:23:52 PM
Yes. I think meta changes again. We are witnessing another great ICO bull market in which a bunch of low-cap ICOs are really really profitable.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
January 12, 2018, 09:19:52 PM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.

My top picks for the ICOs this quarter are:
TheKey
NucleusVision
NEX
CoinFile (However, they changed it to airdrop)
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
January 12, 2018, 09:13:32 PM

Adex is one of the successful Ico and there are also a lot of successful ico but not to many, the ico is diluted with so many scam or shit ico but it is still profitable, it pays to get into the real one I will still get into ico because it is very profitable if you find the right one.
Activity: 420
January 12, 2018, 08:53:54 PM
for myself I still trust ico because ico project promises to make a profit.
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
January 12, 2018, 08:14:32 PM
Definitely, as this world grows, projects get attention from more and more people that are tying to make some ROI: which isn't that difficult if you find a good ICO. I am actually curious for how long is this situation going to stay in the market. When both sides are in profit, everything is all right, but as companies will got more and more competitive market, it will lead to situations where only the strongest will be as profitable as any average ICO these days, but most of them will probably don't get enough support from investors and they will fail.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
January 12, 2018, 08:11:39 PM
I always believe in ICO because in ICO we get a good advantage of buying good tokens early before it hit the market and we get them for a very low price and when they grow high in future we get a good amount of profit. I do not invest in all the ICOs, I select them very wisely and only invest in those which I like the most and best way to research about ICO is to read their whitepaper and you will get to know all the things about that ICO.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 08:07:43 PM
I still believe on the concept and usefulness of ICO. There are just some companies that are not reliable and make the image of ICO bad. Many of these projects are scams and I unfortunately got one of them. This coins are raw and have good potential to be like coins such as eth and btc. The problems with some companies are they want big money to begin with and they leave all of their clients afterwards. I hope that more and more companies sell legit ICO because i still believe in them and it is a healthy competition for the market.
Activity: 258
Merit: 114
January 12, 2018, 07:54:33 PM
I do believe in ICO's of course not all of them.ICO's should be examined before ivesting and should check their reliablity.One more thing their popularity is important too.If the ICO carries these qualifications I see no problem for investing. Here is my favorite ICO ongoing www.sether.io go see their work
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 07:24:19 PM
 Yeah,

I still believe in ICO because the future will get really fantasizing. Though new ones are coming out and their future can't be predicted but one can still invest in crypto world.  Undecided   
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
January 12, 2018, 04:30:35 PM
The number of successful ICOs has not diminished. Only the percentage ratio has decreased. But this is a natural process for a certain stage in the developing market. This market will continue to grow for a long time as the concept of projects that people create without looking at someone's permissions and regulations is very much in demand.
Activity: 518
January 12, 2018, 04:22:32 PM
Yes I still believe in ICO and I think if this is nor a scam project that it very useful and profitable!I know many investor who love participate here and like invest but not in any projects!
Activity: 353
January 12, 2018, 04:18:06 PM

I really think that investing in ICO is really profitable. However, you should make a research first which ICO is good for investment. Some new ICO's are worth investing especially if you can buy their coin cheap and hold it till the projects bloom in the long run.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
January 12, 2018, 04:16:34 PM
ICO is a form of raising capital for a new venture Cryptocurrency
ico nature is good, only those who use ico to scam is bad. ICOs grow up a lot, we have to be smart investors.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
January 12, 2018, 11:16:19 AM
i did not had the time to read on which this thread was made but i think i a have to disagree with it because i think there is no better way to make money with an ico.
Activity: 135
January 12, 2018, 11:05:55 AM
To be honest lately I don't believe in ICO so much anymore, there are too many project without a working product or without an even developers working on it. It's getting harder to find interesting and unique project on the market. Anyway recently I discovered 2 interesting project which I'm looking at but let's see
Jump to: